Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Hinckley Yachts
Дизайнер: Bill Tripp Jr
Киль: Шверт поворотного типа
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 40 футы 9 дюймы
Ширина: 11 футы 9 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 4 футы 6 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 8 футы 9 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 20000 фунты
Балласт: 6500 фунты
Общая мощность: 41 HP
Марка двигателя: VW Pathfinder
Год постройки: 1986
Модель двигателя: 50 4-cylinder diesel-rebuilt
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1567
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 41 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 6 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 7 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (110 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (48 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 6
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
PAGAN is a Hinckley Bermuda 40 MK II Yawl and has the B-40 standard 6-berth offshore layout. Her 1986 VW Pathfinder 41-hp diesel engine was rebuilt 1991. PAGAN features a solid fuel tile fireplace in her varnished mahogany interior.
HULL and DECK
- Hull: Black Awlgrip
- Deck: White gelcoat with molded in non-skid
- Boottop: Single white
- Bottom: Red
- Gold cove stripe
The Hull is solid hand laid fiberglass, reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. The solid fiberglass deck is set in a 6” flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint.
- Keel: The external lead keel is fastened with ¾” Everdur bolts.
- Centerboard: Bronze centerboard is operated by a worm gear with safety override in case of grounding.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- Double lifelines w/port & starboard gates
- Two opening hatches with white translucent covers – over main cabin and forward cabin
- Two 6” chrome cowl vents on dorade boxes and one 14” extended 6” chrome cowl vent in foredeck.
- Stainless steel genoa tracks - coaming mounted
- Varnished teak toe rails, trim, coamings, handrails, and winch, hatch and vent boxes.
- Varnished teak tops for aft lazarettes and propane locker
- Holder for spinnaker pole
- Cockpit dodger
- Cockpit cushions
- Varnished teak cockpit table
- Varnished teak mug/glass rack
Varnished teak cockpit coamings act as seatbacks and have inboard winch handle pockets.
- Opening water-tight sail locker seats provide both sail and equipment storage.
- Forward varnished teak companionway entry to interior accommodations.
- Engine instruments are recessed in forward end of cockpit.
- Self-bailing cockpit with scuppers
Edson wheel pedestal steering - with stainless steel destroyer-type wheel.
- Stainless steel binnacle guard
- Throttle and transmission levers.
- Stainless steel binnacle guard
- Compass - Binnacle mounted, with stainless steel cover.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Datamarine Wind
- Datamarine Speed
- Datamarine Depth
- Danforth binnacleCompass
PAGAN has the standard 6-berth B-40 layout with a custom tile fireplace in the main cabin.
- Varnished mahogany interior with white overhead and teak and holly sole.
- Window have curtains
- Hatches have screens
- V berths - with cushioned seat between.
- Varnished cabinetry over outboard each berth and drop front and drawer storage below.
- Storage - Aft to starboard are two large hanging lockers and to port is a six drawer/drop front bureau.
- 110-volt outlet
- Forepeak/anchor locker with varnished cabinet doors is accessed from the forward cabin.
- 3 windows and 1 overhead opening hatch.
A door separates the forward cabin from the rest of the interior.
Next aft, to starboard is a second hanging locker and opposite is the Head to port.
The Head is next aft to port.
- Formica countertop with stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Shower with telephone style head.
- Large mirror over sink
- Skipper head
- Hamper and linen locker
- Medicine cabinet
- Varnished Mahogany lockers –one with six individual ditty drawers for personal gear
- Opening screened port.
- Soap and toothbrush holders
- 110-volt outlet
The custom solid fuel tile stove is the focal point in the Main Cabin - mounted on starboard bulkhead.
The Main Cabin includes:
- Large windows and ports.
- Large opening translucent hatch over
- Integrated hand rails outboard
- Teak and holly sole
- Built-in sole dustpan
- 12-volt lighting and 110-outlet electrical outlet
The MAIN SALON has a pilot berth and pull-out transom berth to starboard and the same to port.
- Over port and starboard pilot berths are varnished mahogany shelves for gear storage.
- There are three drawers under the pilot berths and pull-out transom berths for ample storage.
- Forward port bulkhead has a varnished mahogany bookshelf.
- A Liquor locker is built into the starboard forward bulkhead.
Dining table – Centerline varnished mahogany dining table has 2 fold-down leaves and a storage drawer.
- Formica countertops
- Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet, pressure hot & cold water - with hot water from engine
- Gimbaled 3-burner Shipmate propane stove w/oven
- Lots of storage in mahogany cabinetry over and outboard and a storage drawer
- Lift-out pot/pan storage.
Starboard aft: GALLEY/NAV STATION
- Large ice chest with lift-top access
- Chart stowage is over the icebox, which can double as a Nav Station.
- Aft is the electrical panel and mechanical gauges panel.
SAILS and RIGGING
Aluminum spars with 1 x 19 stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Adjustable backstay
- Roller furling headstay system
- Upgraded mainsheet traveler
- Adjustable backstay
- Lazy jacks
- Spinnaker pole
- Main and mizzen sail covers
- 5 winches – 1 self-tailing
- Winch handle
SAILS: All by St. Michaels Sails – Good to excellent condition
- Main – (2008)
- Mizzen – (2008)
- Genoa – roller furling (2015)
- Jib – roller furling
- Spinnaker (2011)
- Staysail (2004) - Older backup also used frequently
12-volt DC and 110 volt AC electrical systems:
12-volt DC System:
- Separate 12 volt engine and house battery banks
- 3-way parallel switch – for emergency starting
- Amp meter/volt meter for house and starting batteries.
- Two alternators – 105-amp for house, 55-amp for starting batteries.
- Raritan battery charger
110-volt AC electrical system:
- Hubbell 30-amp AC shore power inlet + 50 ft. shore power cord
- 12-volt custom Hinckley electrical panel with individual breakers
- 110-volt AC panel with individual breakers
1986 VW Pathfinder 50 diesel 4-cylinder 41-hp engine - rebuilt 1991 (1567.4 hrs. Nov 2016)
- 41-horsepower @ 3600 rpm’s.
- 2-blade fixed propeller
- Fuel filter
- Engine alarm system: Low oil pressure and high temperature
- Bilge Pumps: Electric bilge pump, manual bilge pump in cockpit locker
- Hot water is provided by the engine
- Engine and stove shut-off valves
- Ideal Electric Windlass – with foot switch
- CQR 35# plow anchor - in stainless steel bow roller
- Danforth 22# Anchor
- Yachtsman 35# Anchor
- Freshwater deck wash
- Horseshoe life ring (yellow) - with SS mounting bracket
- Life jackets
- Emergency tiller
- Fire extinguishers
- Lensref radar reflector
- Navigation lights and Masthead light
- Varnished Ash rigging rollers
- Outboard motor bracket
- Mahogany boarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.