1975 McGruer 34
RUB 3 306 087
Crinan, Argyll & Bute, Великобритания
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Crinan, Argyll & Bute, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 40 000 Налог выплачен (RUB 3 306 087)
4 berths in 2 cabins (including saloon) 1 heads and galley. Powered by a Bukh 2 cylinder diesel engine.
TALISKER is near the end of a long line of traditionally built long keel auxiliary sloops with a curved raked bow and raked transom stern, full-length sheer line, long single level coach house and aft cockpit emanating from the board and shipyard run by 3 generations of the of McGruer family. She’s quite recognisable as such and benefits from the experience gained over so many years in producing sea friendly yachts, with very manageable rigs and she is well laid out below for cruising in some comfort.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Talisker of Lorne
Киль: Полный киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 10.44 м
Ширина: 2.90 м
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 7.30 м
Минимальная осадка: 1.70 м
Максимальная осадка: 1.70 м
Водоизмещение: 7000 кг
Марка двигателя: Bukh
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Баки для пресной воды: 3 Нержавеющая сталь (66 Литры)
Топливные баки: 1 (80 Литры)
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
TALISKER has enjoyed four ownerships including that of the current owner. The first was Colin Tindall from 1975 who had commissioned her. Colin told her current owner he had sold the boat to Hartley – later Lord Shawcross noted barrister and lead prosecutor at the Nuremberg War Trials. He had sailed with a captain on board as by then he was quite elderly. The third owner was Dr Nick Whyatt resident at Lacock in Wiltshire, who bought her in 1990 and regularly sailed to France and Spain with his wife Anne. The current owner bought TALISKER from Dr Whyatt in 2005.
Hull and Construction
- Curved laminated stem, full-length shear line curved, raked transom stern
- Mahogany hull planking seamed with butt splines
- Laminated frames with 9 inch deep floors at each frame
- External cast iron keel secured through bolts
- Shaped timber blade rudder
- Teak laid deck with caulked seams glued to plywood sub deck
- Varnished solid timber king and margin planks
- Teak toe rail all round thickened across transom
- Mahogany coach house / trunk cabin supported on solid carlings
4 berths in total in 2 cabins (including Saloon), the interior is finished in varnished wood and patterned upholstery with Wallas 1300 paraffin cabin heating in the saloon.
- Access from cockpit aft with and sliding hatch over and washboard.
- Down over engine compartment to worktop with removable steps.
- Removable step panel and worktop aft centre to the engine compartment.
- Lifting sole boards to access bilges.
Navigation area aft to port
- Chart table worktop with chart stowage under.
- Lockers and instruments / electric panels outboard and aft.
- Open bin lockers under.
- Battery locker under aft.
Galley area aft stbd
- Plastimo Neptune 2000 gimballed 2 burner hob, grill and oven.
- L shaped worktop aft with lifting panels to bin locker outboard.
- Stainless steel sink inboard with mixer tap and hand pump.
- Crockery racks outboard.
- Lockers and drawers under aft.
- Small hatch aft with access to gas bottles.
- U shaped settee berth to port.
- Long settee berth with trotter box stbd.
- Drop leaf table between on centreline.
- Lockers over and outboard seat backs.
- Bookcases each side.
- Open access to fore-cabin forward (S).
- Wallas 1300 paraffin cabin heater.
- Doorway forward.
- Radio cassette.
- Ships clock and barometer.
- Bronze opening port light.
- Formica lined aft bulkhead, inboard casings, shelf and worktops.
- Original ceramic Blake marine WC with a manual pump on shelf outboard.
- Worktop with wash basin and locker under aft.
- Stainless steel wash basin with hot and cold mixer tap.
- Lockers over outboard.
- Mirror and light over aft.
- Hinged timber door, doubles with fore-cabin.
- 2 x opening ports.
- Single berths Vee berths with infill.
- Bin lockers and drawers under and locker under forwarding centre.
- Hanging locker aft stbd.
- Bulkhead steps to skylight hatch over aft.
- Varnished exposed timber.
- White painted deckhead.
- 2 x Reading lamps.
- Opening in bulkhead fwd to forepeak.
- Anchor chain, warps, tools and spares stored.
Bukh 2 cylinder inboard marine diesel engine with raw water cooling and shaft drive to a 16" diameter 2 blade propeller on a cutlass bearing.
- Calorified to Jabsco hot water accumulator.
The 12-volt ships electrical system is powered by 1 heavy duty domestic battery and 1 heavy-duty engine start battery. Ships electrical panel at navigation table and a 2-way master battery switch.
- Engine alternator charges batteries.
- Mobitronics twin charger.
- Shore power.
- 3 x Stainless steel fresh water tanks 200 litres in total.
- 80-litre steel fuel tank.
- Small paraffin drum in head lower aft locker.
- 2 x 4.5kg butane bottles in stbd cockpit locker.
Mast, Rigging and Sails
Gold aluminium alloy single spreader mast and boom by Kemp Masts Ltd.
- 7 mm 1 x 19 stainless wire with swaged ends to eyes over, turnbuckles under with ‘T’ bolt and toggles.
- Selden Furlex roller reefing forestay.
- Stainless steel flat bar shroud plates.
- Spinnaker pole tracks on mast leading edge.
- 2 x Lewmar 16 halyard winches.
- Raytheon radar scanner on the bracket.
- Internal halyards with wire and plaited running rigging.
- Mainsail with three reefs by Penrose Falmouth 2003.
- Genoa by Sanders UV bank renewed in 2004.
- Furling jib.
- Storm sail.
Deck and Deck Equipment
- Stern light centre.
- Ensign staff socket.
- 4 post stainless steel pushpit round aft.
- Stanchions and 2 x stainless steel guard wires to fwd P&S.
- Bronze open fairleads each side on taffrail.
- Alloy lazarette lifting hatch on the aft deck.
- Stowage for fenders, oars, anchor and chain, dingy outboard bracket, pump, warps and spares.
- Autopilot tiller bracket.
- Laminated timber tiller with stainless steel hinge.
- 3 x Tufnol mainsheet blocks on chocks.
- Bronze and teak mooring cleats each side.
- Recessed, self-draining cockpit with seating at deck level both sides and aft.
- Vanished timber raised coamings all round.
- Seating with hinged lids to lockers below.
- Hinged access in aft cockpit casing to lazarette.
- Morse engine control stbd.
- Manual bilge pump casing.
- Varnished teak grating demountable table.
- Lifting 2-part grid sole boards sole under.
- Trunk cabin bulkhead with Nav instrument repeaters and windlass control.
- Electric socket and a louvred vent port.
- Sestrel bulkhead compass stbd.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 twin speed ST primary genoa winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 28 twin speed ST secondary jib furler winches.
- Bronze jib/genoa tracks and cars on toe rail each side.
- Raised trunk cabin with curved raked front, sides and well-cambered roof.
- Varnished sides with 2 x fixed windows and bronze framed opening port lights.
- Sheathed and painted coach roof.
- Sliding hatch over aft.
- Varnished teak handrails along each side.
- Spray rail across aft with spray hood.
- Chromed vents each side.
- Lewmar alloy skylight hatch forward over saloon.
- Saloon heater vent port.
- Mast forward collared on coach roof stepped to the keel.
- Lewmar alloy skylight hatch over the fore cabin.
- Alloy spinnaker pole in chocks stbd.
- Boarding ladder.
- Lofrans Kobra KB002317 12 V windlass drum and gipsy with 2 x covered foot switches.
- 2 x chromed bronze mooring cleats.
- Stainless steel stem head fittings P&S both with nylon rollers.
- Rocna 15 anchor on bow roller 9 mm galvanised chain through to anchor under the bow.
- Stainless steel forestay chain plate extending down the stem.
- Pulpit with A-frame stanchions P&S.
- Bi-colour nav. light forward.
- Autohelm ST4000 +.
- Furuno Navtex NX 300 display.
- Raymarine wind, speed and log.
- Raymarine ST604 depth sounder.
- Furuno GP-31 GPS Navigator.
- Raymarine GPS display swings out to enable viewing from cockpit or saloon .
- Raytheon R10X Rasterscan radar display.
- Icom IC-M 411 DSC VHF new.
- Icom IC-M3 hand held VHF.
- Autopilot fluxgate compass.
- Rule 360 GPH auto electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2kg powder fire extinguisher in the cradle.
- Named lifebuoys in cradles and MOB lights on pushpit.
- Lifelines running fore and aft on coach roof.
- Gillie Firth Mk3 radar reflector.
Refit and Equipment Renewals
Refit works and equipment enhancements in current ownership; details here providing a chronology for much of the equipment inventory above.
- New upholstery from Glasgow company servicing liners – March 2006.
- New splines in hull planking.
- New Perspex windows and frames.
- New engine exhaust system and seawater pump.
- New Lewmar self-tailing winch and block for foresail.
- New track and track runners on port and starboard.
- Engine remounted on new bushes, new injector pump.
- Topsides took back to wood, seams filled and varnished 6 coats.
- New Wallas 1300 paraffin cabin heater and fittings.
- New coastal flare pack.
- Water tanks cleaned and all plastic water pipes replaced.
- New spray hood made by Owen sails.
- New 3D Superlight 270 dinghy.
- Wiring upgraded.
- New Raymarine navigation instruments and plotter.
- New instrument panel made of wood.
- New low energy lights in the saloon.
- New VHF radio.
- New Rocna main anchor.
- New 80 litre stainless steel fuel tank with inspection hatch.
- New Varta 12 volt battery.
- New calorifier and pump.
- Lazyjacks fitted.
- New FE 36 Auto fire extinguisher for engine comp.
- New Ocean Standard 4C liferaft and new frame on the stern.
- Sails maintained by Owen sails.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.