PPALU is the first of the great Maxi-Cats. Designed and built by Peter Spronk in St. Maarten. She has undergone numerous refits and constant upgrades through the years and is currently kept by a very experienced multi-hull captain/owner.
First of the great Maxi-Cats built with West System Epoxy and Brunzeel Plywood (Hulls) African Mohagany (Stringers) Douglas Fir (Frames & Beams)
Ketch/Cutter Rigged: 3 spectra/carbon headsails, storm staysail, power-head main, full batten mizzen and two spinnakers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
• Water Access Boarding Ladder with Diver Landing Platform
• Large Cockpit Awning
• USCG Certified Stanchions Heights for Day Charter
• Winches: 13 Assorted from Lewmar
• Lofrans Tigress Electric Windlass.
• 2 ea. Fortress 55/Chain/110’ Rode.
• 80lb Quick Set Danforth/Chain/80’ Rode.
• Two GPS
• VHF Radio
• Plotter On Computer with Charts of the West Indies to Florida
• 400w Inverter
• Raymarine Speed, Depth. Wind
• House Batteries 12v/870 Ah, Starting and Windlass Batteries: (3) 12v/90 Ah in Series
• Charging: 20 Amp 110v in Line/Waterproof Charger
• Two 400w Siemens Solar Panels to Charge House Bank
• Two 15w Siemens Solar Panels to Charge Engine and Windlass Bank,
• Autohelm 3000 (New W/ Extra Belts)
• Four Double Cabins
• Two Heads
• Shower; In-House and On-Deck
• Full Galley Up with 12v Air- Cooled Fridge
• Lp Gas Stove and Hot Water
• Deckhouse with Dining for 8
• Navigation Station
• Fold Out Bar
Engine And Mechanical
• 150 Hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard (2012)
• 2 KW Gas Generator (2016)
• Dinghy: 12’ Carib RigidInflatable/15 Hp Mercury Outboard (2014)
84 Knox Street
Thomaston, ME 04861