1980 KETCH “VALOR”
* LOA 10.20m
* Beam 3.30m
* Draft 1.50m
* Powered by Sabb L2 Marine Diesel 19HP Engine
* Tiller Steer
* Fibreglass Construction
* Built in the US by Donald Slifert
* Raymarine Depth Sounder
* Raymarine Auto Pilot
* Fixed Bimini
* Solar Panels
* Self furling Genoa, Foresail, Mainsail and Mizzen
* 2 Bilge Pumps with automatic float switches
* Accommodation in V Berths Forward
* Galley has a two burner gas stove with oven, microwave oven, two sinks and chest type refrigerator
* AIS Transponder
* Hand held VHF Radio
* ICOM ICM59 VHF Radio
The vessel is located in Singapore and will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Singapore and sold in AUD Dollars
For further information and full specifications please contact William Schick from Basco Pte Ltd on +65 9155 4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Adrian Seiffert on +61 418 783 358 or email email@example.com or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, on or before 7tb February 2018. Buyers Premium of 7.5% Excluding GST applies.
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding.