1981 J Boats 30
RUB 1 422 857
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Holland, MI
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 24 900 (RUB 1 422 857)
She is a head turner, whereas a lot of J/30's are in rough shape (sailed hard and put away wet)Temptation is a conversation starter in the boat yard and on the water.The J/30 is a perfect overnight family cruising boat and set up for a day of buoy racing.
100% Fresh Water History
CORAL GABLES YACHTS IS THE MOST THOROUGHLY EQUIPPED INDEPENDENT YACHT BROKERAGE IN WEST MICHIGAN. WE HAVE THE BROKERS, THE EQUIPMENT, AND THE FACILITIES TO HANDLE EVERY ASPECT OF SELLING YOUR BOAT:
- Three Full Time motivated Brokers
- Over 20 years of combined experience
- Knowledgeable brokers with diverse boating backgrounds
- Two Full Time Problem Solvers that solve survey issues and prepare boats for sale
- Full Service Department that caters to our brokerage deals FIRST
- 25,000 SQ FT of Indoor Space (Heated in Winter) to accommodate any needs from Showroom Space to Storage Space
- Hydraulic Trailer that allows us to be in charge of our own survey schedule
- Active participants in all the major MLS systems and Internet advertising including Yachtworld, Boats.com, Boattraderonline, Google classifieds, and Our own website: www.coralgablesyachts.com
- WE TAKE TRADES
- WE BUY BOATS
- WE MAKE DEALS HAPPEN
Please call Brandon Ricci for additional details:
616-405-1715 cell or email@example.com
Please contact Brandon Ricci at 616-928-1002
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Полный киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 29 футы 8 дюймы
Ширина: 11 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 25 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 5 футы 3 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 7000 фунты
Балласт: 2100 фунты
Общая мощность: 13 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 1981
Модель двигателя: 2GM
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 13 HP
- Three mains. One regatta grade 9/10, one weeknight race grade 5/10, one full batten but lotta miles 3/10
- Two reaching kites (new 10/10 & old 2/10) are Melges 24 Power Zone reachers, which I are PHRF rated for, and are actually smaller than I could fit into the rating size allowance. I fly the kits from a tack line I run thru the bow pulpit & jib horns and snug it on the bow cleat. Works great for reaching breeze when the symmetrical kite would be strapped. Also works great for shorthanded sailing and deliveries.
- Spinnakers; one very good kite from North 8/10, one beat down kite from N 3/10, one Schurr kite about 4/10
- Headsails; kevlar blade #3 North 10/10 very little use, Gus Sails 163 #1 genoa 7/10 (cannot remember the Contender sailcloth we used for this one, could be pentex), older paneled pentex North 163 4/10, dacron #3 Haarstick 2/10 (beat down but highly useful for fun sailing and deliveries, though wouldn't trust it for racing)
- Her boom, mast & spreaders have a fresh white coat of 2-part Interlux Perfection which has not seen sunlight yet.
- Halyards are all modern soft-rope tech line (J/30s had wire,but changed when current owner bought her.
- Lewmar rope clutches
- Lewmar hatches replaced the old bad ones. These have vent mode and the large forward hatch can lock for security, or can be made to open from the deck. there are three deck hatches, forward, main salon and head.
Electrical & Charging System
- Battery system upgrade; I run one large deep cycle battery (Interstate Group 31) and one lighter but heavy duty start battery, on a Blue Sea Systems
combiner/isolator which foolproof the system from accidentally draining. It's hands off; Switch the system on, motor out, shut her down, sail. Fire it back up to bring her in. No switching. I can sail over 24 hours without recharge
- Wagan Tech AC inverter 1500 watt
- 30amp shore power
- Garmin plotter that has dual mounts; cockpit and interior so it can be hung inside out of the way for buoy racing or outside for distance racing.
- Cockpit radio hard wired into the main vhf.
- The gps and the vhf are wired together with the DSC / MMSI codes for emergency location and identification.
- She has a PLB also part of the MMSI package.
- AIS receiver is wired into the system so the garmin displays vessel info within range and angle of collision.
- NX2 instruments tie in also. Two screens on the mast. Very very good instruments. Wind data is trusty. Like B&G Nexus.
Rudder & Bottom
- Keel and rudder templated
- bottom epoxy barrier coated
- Annually I spray VC17
- Installed a new tiller. Coated in epoxy. Wrapped in 4 oz fiberglass and epoxied. This creates pressure plates for the large loads put upon the
tiller by it's stainless steel side plates. Overbored each bolt hole, including
the other end for tiller extension and tiller-pilot hardware. Holes filled with
thickened epoxy which isolates the wood. Therefore this tiller should never rot. Spar varnish on the tiller for UV protection.
- Tiller auto-pilot included but needs to be sent in for repair.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.