"Warren Peace" is a strikingly handsome center cockpit Passport 47 lovingly cared for and well outfitted. Her interior is richly crafted in solid Burmese teak staving with louvered locker doors, raised panel & frame cabin doors, and solid teak trim. She is easily handled by a couple with roller furling genoa. She is a comfortable home for adventure cruising or elegant weekend and holiday sailing.
- new standing rigging
- new custom Forespar mast
- Antal sail track system on mast for mainsail
- OGM LED tricolor/anchor masthead light
- Lumitec LED Caprera II blue/white dimmable spreader lights
- Lumitec LED Caprera II blue/white dimmable davit light
- new lifelines
- rebuilt Navtec adjustable backstay
- installed new polycarbonate salon windows
- installed new Lexan tinted hatch lenses on all hatches
- Raymarine eS 98 multifunction display with digital radar
- new Navionics Platinum+ electronic charts for USA and Mexico
- new Raymarine Lighthouse charts
- installed remote engine start switch in the engine room
- new dinghy cover
- hull sides painted Alwgrip Whisper Grey
- new mainsail cover
- teak deck reconditioned (2013)
- hull blisters repaired (2006)
- new engine and transmission (1996)
- all Barient winches recently re-chromed
Owner plans to relocate the boat to California late spring 2018.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
- Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
- Representatives for Gozzard Brokerage Yachts.
- Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts
For showing instructions please contact:
John Albertine 443-837-5075
- Fuel 185 gal. in one black iron and two stainless steel tanks with two tanks under saloon floor and one below the forward berth
- 90 gal. water in a two stainless steel tanks
- Two holding tanks (aft fiberglass and fwd 316 stainless steel)
The interior is richly executed in solid Burmese teak staving, satin varnished and finished to the quality of fine furniture. The sole is hi-gloss varnished solid teak and holly. Well suited for liveaboard cruising or elegant weekend and holiday sailing. Sleeping accommodations are luxurious and comfortable in two staterooms with double berths, private heads, and showers, as well as settee berths for two in the main salon. Storage abounds in numerous louvered lockers, bins, hanging lockers, and shelves.
The master stateroom aft features a generous berth, two hanging lockers, a cushioned settee, bureau, and additional lockers outboard of the berth either side. There is ample standing room for two adults to change in privacy. Head with washbasin, toilet, and stall shower with sump pump and chamfered teak grate sole.
The walk-through to starboard features a handy workbench planning area outboard with genset locker below. Next, the forward facing navigation station with cushioned seat and backrest is right off the companionway landing. Across to port is the galley.
The luxurious main salon features a U-shaped dinette to port with a beautifully varnished teak table and louvered lockers outboard. Opposite the table is a straight settee with storage behind the seat backs and louvered lockers outboard. The main bulkhead and surrounds are strikingly crafted of solid teak staving, varnished to a warm glow.
The guest stateroom is forward with a double Pullman berth to port, drawers underneath, two hanging lockers, and abundant drawers for storage. This stateroom also provides standing headroom for a couple to change in privacy. The head forward has a separate stall shower with a sump pump with teak slat bench, washbasin, and manual toilet, with chamfered teak grate sole.
Ventilation and cooling:
- Four dorades
- Seven hatches
4 portable fire extinguishers
wooden emergency plugs
Off the companionway landing to port, the keyhole galley that offers a safe secure work area for meal preparation. There is ample counter space, refrigerator with top and side access, and freezer compartment with top access. Storage is provided in drawers and numerous lockers and bins.
- Glacier Bay refrigeration and freezer with individual digital thermostats
- Broadwater marine 4-burner propane gimballed stove with oven and broiler
- two propane tanks accessed topside
- Sanyo microwave oven
- aft rail mounted BBQ grill with dedicated propane tank
- hot and cold pressure water
- water heater by electric or engine
- Hull is solid hand laminated fiberglass
- Hull blisters repaired (2006)
- The deck is hand laminated with cored for stiffness and insulation
- 5/8" teak over side decks
- Molded non-skid surface on deckhouse
- Ballast is internal cast iron
- Normally dry stored in offseason
- Displacement / Length 255
- Ballast / Displacement 36%
- Sail Area / Displacement 15.0
- Bimini with removable zippered side screens
- Dodger with extra sacrificial cover for UV protection
- Boat awning (mast to stern) with removable side screens for sun protection that can walk under
- Cockpit cover for use when boat stored
- cockpit cushions
- 42" teak rimmed wheel
- One 30 kg (66 lbs) Bruce anchor
- Two Fortress FX-37 anchors
- teak cap rails, handrails, and eyebrow around coachroof
- Nilsson 3,000 electric windlass with foot switch
- three inflatable PFDs
- one horseshoe connected to MOB strobe
- Winslow six-person life raft (service due)
- 10' Achilles rigid hull inflatable
- 15 hp Mercury O/B
- stern rail mounted O/B bracket
- transom mounted dinghy davits
- stern rail storage box on starboard
- Main (at end of life)
- Genoa 110% (fair condition)
- Staysail 90% (rarely used in very good condition)
- Cruising spinnaker 1.5 oz. (very good condition)
- Harken 3-482 headsail roller furling
- Removable staysail stay
- Quick Vang boom vang
- Dutchman reefing
- Mast pulpits with scuba tank storage
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- 19' Spinnaker pole mounted on the mast
- One Anderson 46 ST variable speed electric utility winch under dodger port side
(for main halyard, mainsheet, and furler)
- Two Barient #32 self-tailing primaries
- Two Barient #23 self-tailing on mast port and stbd. sides
- One Barient #19 self-tailing on mast port side
- One Barient #19 self-tailing under dodger stbd. side
- One Barient #19 self-tailing reefing winch on mast
Standard design sail area
- Main 418 sq. ft
- 100% Genoa 565 sq. ft.
- 130% Genoa 983 sq. ft.
- Staysail 226 sq. ft.
I = 59'
J = 19'
P = 55'
E = 16'
Mast height 63' 1/2" without antennas
Westerbeke 71C four-cylinder naturally aspirated 2.5-liter diesel engine with ZF Model 630 V-drive transmission
- fresh water cooled engine
- fresh water cooled lube oil cooler
- transmission oil cooler
- self-bleeding fuel system
- cockpit instrument panel
- fuel transfer system
- external fuel priming pump
- 3 bladed MaxProp
- 3 bladed fixed prop as spare
- 1 1/2" stainless steel shaft
- Fireboy clean agent fixed fire suppression system in engine compartment
- Cable steering
- Emergency tiller
- Navionics Platinum Plus digital charts for US and Mexico
with 3D view and satellite overlays
- Raymarine Lighthouse charts
- Autohelm wind
- Autohelm Tridata
- Autohelm Navdata
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot
- Danforth compass
- Icom IC-M504 VHF radio with external speaker using dedicated masthead antenna
Navigation Station Instruments
- Raymarine eS 98 Hybridtouch MFD with 24-mile digital color radar WiFi enabled for iPad
- Icom IC-M120 VHF radio with dedicated 6' Shakespeare whip antenna
- Icom IC-M710 SSB radio with Icom tuner
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- Autohelm multi-instrument
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot controller
- Pactor PTC-IIPRO modem
- Samsung 32" flatscreen TV
- JVC DVD player
- new Kenwood KMM-BT518HD receiver with built-in Bluetooth & AM/FM HD radio with amplifier and six speakers
- Kenwood has SiriusXM with external antenna on davits
- House battery bank include ten 6-volt gel batteries 8GGC2 gelcel 180 amp each (2017)
- Start battery (2017)
- Ample Power Generator with approx. 525 hrs. with 150 amp alternator plus spare alternator and spare regulator
- Electro-Guard corrosion protection monitor
- Outback 2000 watt inverter with charger
- Electrical distribution panel with AC and DC circuit breakers
- Main AC and DC master switches
- Shore/Inverter switch
- owners books and clothing and other personal possessions
- Lucite dolphin sculpture
Warren Peace is in pristine condition and has recently gone through a refit at Driscoll Boat Works in San Diego due to a hurricane while in Mexico. A new “state of the art” mast was built by Forespar, which incorporates all their newest engineering revisions. The spreader roots have been redesigned to better distribute loads on the mast sides. The mast was custom painted with Awlgrip “whisper grey” to match the new paint on the hull. Additionally, the mast has all new electronics with a Raymarine digital color radar, LED navigation lights and LED spreader lights. All new rigging and rigging hardware was also installed.
We are the second owners of this beautiful Passport 47 and have cruised her since 1990 up and down the California coast from San Francisco to San Diego and the Pacific coast of Mexico with extensive cruising in the Sea of Cortez. Warren Peace is a world-class cruising yacht that can sail around the world or to weekend destinations in total comfort. She is cruise ready and we hope the next owners enjoy her as much as we have over the years. All you have to do is step on board and you will immediately fall in love!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
326 First Street, Suite 404
Annapolis, MD 21403