1985 Sigma 292
RUB 1 503 926
Plymouth, Devon, Великобритания
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
Price just reduced
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Plymouth, Devon, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 17 500 Налог выплачен (RUB 1 503 926)
Sigma 292 - 1985 - Price just reduced to: £18,500
An attractive and quick cruising yacht designed by David Thomas and offering performance with comfortable accommodation. This example is notably well up-dated with relatively modern, good quality sails, up-rated deck gear and recent rigging (2014) and a replacement engine. Her internal woodwork has been well maintained and/or re-finished and she presents well with a dry interior. Her keel was stripped, epoxy-filled and faired in 2015.
Please contact us on 01752 228855 or email us for more information on this yacht or to arrange a viewing
Please contact James Green at +44 (0)1752 228855
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 29 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 10 футы 1 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 23 футы 0 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 5 футы 1 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 5 футы 1 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 6000 фунты В балласте
Балласт: 2700 фунты
Общая мощность: 20 HP
Марка двигателя: Beta
Год постройки: 2006
Модель двигателя: BD722
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 20 HP
5/6 berths in 2 cabins:
- Forward cabin with vee berth and infill cushion to create double berth, hanging locker to port. Small locker to starboard and locker space over foot of berth. Vented hatch over.
- Straight settee berths, parallel to and to each side of centreline, both fitted with lee clothes. Small pilot berth outboard to port. Removable, pedestal-mounted central table, roomy quarter-berth aft to starboard.
- Navigation base to starboard side of saloon with instrumentation and VHF radio located alongside a fold down chart table.
- 'L' shaped galley to starboard with stainless steel sink (foot-pumped cold water only), two-burner gas stove with oven, lockers.
- Heads compartment located to port, at foot of companionway with relatively recent Jabsco sea toilet, wash basin (hand-pumped cold water), locker and oilskin hanging space.
- Eberspacher D1L cabin heating.
- Radio/CD player.
- Filament bulb cabin lighting in the main, supplemented by independent LED lights at strategic locations.
Sails & Spars
Fractional sloop rig
Standing rigging renewed in 2014.
Mainsail and headsail halyards of 8mm Dyneema.
Spinnaker halyard of 10mm polyester.
2:1 purchase backstay with cascade system tensioner for convenient adjustment.
Low-profile furling system by Harken.
All halyards led aft to cockpit.
Blue acrylic stack-pack style mainsail cover with lazyjacks.
Kemp fully battened mainsail (2010)
Westaway Genoa (2015)
Kemp 140% Genoa (2010)
Kemp Gennaker with snuffer (2010)
3 x Spinnakers
Mechanical and Electrical systems
Beta Marine BD722 3 cylinder indirect cooled 20hp diesel engine (Fitted new in 2005)
Shaft drive to two bladed propeller
Domestic and engine start batteries charged by engine driven alternator
Polyvee Belt drive upgrade fitted
Fuel: 57 litres
Water: 114 litres
- Antal 30.2 self-tailing headsail sheet winches to replace originals.
- Clutch-fitted turning blocks for headsail sheets.
- Stoppered headsail sheet cars/tracks for genoa.
- Additional, short inboard tracks fitted on coachroof.
- Uprgraded mainsheet track with car mounted clutches for mainsheet.
- Spinlock AS series rope clutches (2x3-way) fitted to either side of companionway.
- Telescopic tiller extension by RWO.
- 25lb Plough anchor with chain and warp.
- Acrylic, folding sprayhood.
- Stern boarding ladder.
- 2 off butane canister by Calor Gas.
- 1 off extendable boathook.
- 8 off inflatable cylindrical fenders.
- 1 off inflatable balloon fender.
- 6 off ropes, used for mooring.
- Ensign and staff.
At Navigation area within saloon:
- Garmin 128 GPS
- Nasa Clipper Navtex
- Echopilot Depth Display
- Clock and barometer mounted on forward bulkhead.
Above companionway and in cockpit:
- Standard Horizon CP180i chartplotter.
- Wind speed/direction mounted.
- Simrad TP32 autopilot.
- Recent 'Contest' bulkhead-mounted steering compass.
- Standard Horizon HX280E VHF radio.
- Digital Yacht AIT1000 Class B AIS Transponder.
- Liferaft in canister mounted on stern rail (In date until June 2019).
- 1 off horseshoe lifebuoy with floating light.
- 1 off Danbuoy.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Full navigation lights incl. tri-colour and all-round white at masthead.
- Fire blanket.
- 1 off date-expired (manufactured 2005), 1kg dry-powder fire extinguisher.
- Un-dated first aid kit.
History and Construction
GRP Hull and deck, Iron fin keel with spade rudder and wide side decks.
Designed by David Thomas and built by Marine Projects Ltd, Plymouth alongside larger Sigma 33’s & 36’s. Around 30 Sigma 292’s were built in total before being discontinued as they proved almost as expensive to build as the larger more expensive models!
She is a modern styled fast cruiser, with a cleverly designed and nicely fitted out interior. Although aimed as a fast cruiser many 292’s have proved to be useful club racers - faster for example on handicap than a Contessa 32
This example has circumnavigated the UK twice (eastabout and westabout) with the previous owner between 2009 and 2017.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.