Here is a fresh water 1987 30' Sabre offered for sale. She offers a 2006 20 hp Universal auxiliary, convertible double size port salon berth, screens for all ports and hatches, full sail inventory and numerous recent updates. Her winter storage cradle is also included.
Curtis Stokes is a licensed and bonded yacht broker with Curtis Stokes and Associates based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and yacht new construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Curtis Stokes at 954 684 0218
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Число односпальных коек: 5
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
30' Sabre Vessel Walkthrough
From the cockpit, you step down through the companionway into the salon and will find a quarter berth starboard aft, nav station to starboard, benchseat with storage starboard forward, galley port aft and benchseat with storage that coverts to a double size berth port forward. Walk forward and you will find the head to port and stateroom forward.
The headroom in the salon is 6', 5'6" in the stateroom and the stateroom v-berths are 7'4" long and the salon benchseats and quarter berth are 6'3" long.
30' Sabre Accommodations
This 30' Sabre offers a stateroom forward with a v-berth, a benchseat to port in the salon that converts to a double size berth, a benchseat/berth to starboard in the salon and a quarter berth starboard aft.
30' Sabre Salon
The salon offers benchseats with storage on each side, a fold-down table forward, 4 windows with shades, reading lights and storage cabinets.
30' Sabre Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon.
- GSI 2-burner gas cooktop and oven - Under counter icebox - Stainless steel sink - Storage cabinet and shelf - Overhead hatch - Hot/cold fresh water supply - Fresh water foot pump
30' Sabre Dining
Dining space is available at the salon fold-down table and the cockpit fold-up table.
30' Sabre Stateroom
The stateroom offers a v-berth with storage, overhead hatch, 2 portlights, reading lights, shelves and teak & holly sole.
30' Sabre Audio/Visual Equipment
- Kenwood KMR-330 stereo/CD player in the salon - Bose speakers
30' Sabre Electrical System
- Guest Charge Pro battery charger - 30 amp shore cord - 12vcd outlet at the cockpit helm - 12vdc/110vac electrical system
30' Sabre Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Universal W3-2.0B 20 hp auxiliary with unknown hours (20062) - International gauges - Racor 500 FG fuel filter - Edson steering system - 6 gallon water heater - Jabsco manual head
30' Sabre Deck Equipment
- Fortress FX 11 anchor - Stainless steel stanchions fore and aft and double lifelines each side - Boarding gate each side - Stainless steel & teak swim ladder - Outboard storage bracket - 4 Dorades - Non-skid deck - Boom tent - Winter storage cradle
30' Sabre Sails & Rigging
- North Mainsail (2001) - North 130% Jib (2002) - Asymmetrical Spinnaker - Spare Mainsail and Jib - Storm Jib - Running rigging replaced in 2006 - Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster - Double Jiffy reefing system - Harken roller furler - Lazy Jacks and Mainsail cover - Boom Vang and Cunningham - Double spreader performance mast - Lewmar traveler - 2 X Lewmar 40 self tailing primary winches - 1 X Lewmar 16 secondary winch - 3 Lewmar 8 winches - PHRF rating 162
30' Sabre Safety and Fire Protection
- Whale manual bilge pump - Marinetics CN gas control in the galley - Lifesling overboard recovery system - Lifering
30' Sabre recent updates
- Fresh water system pump replaced in 2015 - Water heater heating element replaced in 2015 - Engine realigned in 2015 - Exhaust hoses replaced in 2015 - Transmission serviced and oil change in 2015 - Head fresh water supply hose replaced in 2016 - Galley fresh water foot pump replaced in 2017