1997 Sydney / Bashford Howison 36
RUB 3 848 273
At request, Нидерланды
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Находится в:
- At request, Нидерланды
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- EUR 54 900 Налог выплачен (RUB 3 848 273)
A performance cruiser that perfectly combines comfort and performance
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING INTERNATIONAL!
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Ширина: 3.43 м
Максимальная осадка: 2.28 м
- Shape:The hull is built in sandwich Kevlar and has the latest generation built - in keel and rudder. Hull is new sprayed 2009
- Deck design:The deck is an excellent working platform and the deep cockpit is safe and at the same time comfortable. The cockpit - seats are comfortable during regattas as well as cruising. The deck equipment is only of the best brands. The metal and stainless steel works are of the highest quality.
- Material, colours:The interior is made of light modules, which are moulded to the hull together with a special web reinforcement that gives the boat her great rigidity, supporting the loads of the rigging and the keel. The interior is finished with high quality wood, has a practical galley with stainless steel sink and refrigerator. The main saloon has sofas to port and starboard, lockers for crew and packs, charttable, two double berths in aft cabin, a comfortable double bed in the owner's cabin and a complete heads
- Upholstery, curtains:Overhauled interior 2009
- Cabins:3 cabin layout
- Berths:sleeps 8 in 3 cabins + saloon
- Oven:2 flame stainless steel burner + stove 2004
Engine, electrics, water
- Fuel tank:water and dieseltank renewed in 2003
Navigation and electronics
- Autopilot:GPS interfaced with electronics. B & G Autopilot 4000
- GPS:GPS Lyca plotter Geonaf 6
- VHF:Radio VHF with cockpit speakers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.