Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Hinckley Yachts
Дизайнер: Bruce King
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 36 футы 5 дюймы
Ширина: 10 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 1 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 11500 фунты
Общая мощность: 350 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 6LYA-STE diesel
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 549
Тип привода: Jet Drive
Мощность двигателя: 350 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 22 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (350 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (160 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (25 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
TIVOLI is a Flag Green Classic original owner boat with low engine hours.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Green Awlgrip topsides:
- Light Cream House & Deck with molded in nonskid
- Single Cream Bootstripe to match the deck
- Red Bottom
Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match the hull color has teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless steel half round. A folding 3-step SS swim ladder is mounted at the swim platform.
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides.
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- The Hinckley mast on top of the pilothouse includes a mounted 12-volt remote ACR spot light, and a radar dome and GPS antenna painted to match the deck.
- SS half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Chafe strips with folding padeyes to hang fenders
- Delta 22# SS anchor w/15' x 5/16" SS chain + 150' x 1/2" rode
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Varnished teak bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Masthead mounted 12- volt spotlight with remote switch at helm
- 12 volt AFl air horn w/switch on dash
- (3) Fenders with black fender covers
- Exterior window sun covers
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Masthead & running lights
The Cockpit coaming cap is varnished teak. Teak boarding steps can be mounted on either the port or starboard coamings. Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit sole hatches. Cockpit is drained by sole scuppers.
- Two fishing rod holders, one on the port aft side deck and one on the starboard side deck
- Custom teak fishing rod storage holder under the side deck
- Danforth anchor mount chocks in starboard aft cockpit sole locker
- Bimini - Sunbrella Hinckley 4-bow
- Full cockpit cover to attach to the pilothouse that fastens with snaps
The insulated Engine box has an Almond colored mesh fabric covered cushion.
- There is a varnished teak engine box drink table
The Aft Settee is cushioned bottom and back and upholstered in Sunbrella Beige Rib fabric. There are weather covers for the aft settee cushions.
- Pilothouse is finished in varnished teak on the pilothouse upper interior sides and dash.
- Four pilothouse windows, the forward two with two heavy-duty self-parking windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Soft overhead for sound attenuation
- Two acrylic opening hatches
- Teak companionway door.
- (2) Two teak handrails are port & starboard aft in the pilothouse
An Ivory canvas drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
To Port: A forward and aft-facing seat for two upholstered in Sunbrella Beige Rib fabric. This seat has storage underneath accessed by a varnished teak door. There is a stainless steel wrap around footrest.
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckey JetStick® Gen1 – with foot pedals
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet
- Adjustable cushioned helm seat
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Raytheon RP-650 Autopilot w/rate gyro-sensor to DGPS/chart plotter
- Raymarine C90 GPS/Radar with multifunction display (2009)
- Icom IC M505 VHF radio (2009)
- Raydata displays with Depth and Speed indicators
- Compass – Integrated at the helm
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette with 5600CD changer
- (4) Speakers – (2) Two on forward bulkhead and (2) two in pilothouse
TIVOLI’s interior provides sleeping berths and stowage, head with shower, and a galley that offer comfortable accommodations for two.
- Finished in satin varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing
- Varnished teak and holly cabin sole with cabin sole cover.
- All hatches have removable screens
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout
- Accu-point heater with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse.
MASTER CABIN, Forward:
- V-berth forward with filler piece to form a double berth
- V-berth cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Beige Rib fabric
- Easy access cherry drop front door stowage with shelves below the V-berths
- A hanging locker is just aft to starboard
- There are two Hella fans mounted on the forward bulkhead, port and starboard facing aft
Next aft from the hanging locker to starboard is the private head with solid cherry door.
- Vanity undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry countertop
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush electric marine head
- Storage in the head is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the countertop and by a drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
- Bulkhead mounted mirror
- Forced ventilation
- 110-volt outlet
- Antique White Formica countertop
- Stainless steel bowl sink has Grohe fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and a wood cover that also acts as a cutting board.
- 110-volt outlet
The stove is set in the countertop forward and there is ample counter space surrounding the sink and on the lift-top Adler Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box set into the aft end of the countertop.
The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a "pantry" locker with cherry louvered door and two shelves. Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard and by an area under the galley sink.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12 volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 360 amps
- (2) Heavy duty battery switches with battery parallel switches capabilities
- 80 amp alternator on the engine
110-volt AC electrical system:
- Shore power inlet and shore power cord
- 30-amp battery charger with 110-volt outlet in head & galley
AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel.
- 1998 Yanmar 6LYM-STE 350-hp engine
- Hamilton 291 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen1 is integrated with Vetus 7" 12-volt DC bow thruster.
- Raycor fuel filter
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- "Water drop" muffler
- High water temperature alarm
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12V bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12 volt sump pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- 2.5# Dry fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
Engine box has sound insulation and lead-lined foam double engine gaskets.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.