1999 Brooklin Boat Yard Custom
RUB 16 272 189
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Portsmouth, RI
- Материал корпуса:
- Композитные материалы
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 275 000 (RUB 16 272 189)
Born in the heart of the best Maine coast cruising grounds, HALCYON is a proper yacht. Her cold-molded wood construction blends seamlessly with her modern carbon fiber performance features. Her clean layout and classic Herreshoff-style interior boasts abundant storage. Super-low engine hours and always winter-stored indoors. With recent Awlgrip, varnished brightwork, fresh paint and a barrier-coated bottom, HALCYON is ready for her next adventure.
The design brief called for a spirited daysailer with comfortable accommodations for a couple or a family of four. In keeping with the day-use theme, the cockpit is large and comfortable with plenty of space and seating for both boat handling and relaxing.
New price and motivated sellers make HALCYON a great value and a compelling offering.
WELLINGTON YACHT PARTNERS -- BROKERAGE OFFICES: Portsmouth, Rhode Island; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Falmouth, Maine.
Miles DAVID, Chris FAIRFAX, Dolf HAFFENREFFER, Chet HARTSHORN, Ted HOOD, Murray LORD, Bob MARSTON, John PERKINS, Bruce SZAMIER, Jim WETHERALD.
Please contact Wellington Yacht Partners at (401) 683-6070
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Brooklin Boat Yard
Дизайнер: Robert Stephens
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Киль: Бульбовый киль
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 39 футы 8 дюймы
Ширина: 11 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 31 футы 1 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Балласт: 6910 фунты
Порожное водоизмещение: 15050 фунты
Общая мощность: 45 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 1999
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 159
Гребной винт: Складной винт
Мощность двигателя: 45 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (110 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (32 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (9 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
FORWARD CABIN / HEAD
HALCYON’S interior is Herreshoff-style, with white bulkheads and joinery fronts accented by cherry wood trim in a varnished-satin finish. The hull interior is clear epoxy coated and varnished in a satin finish. All cabin soles are of wide-board teak varnished in a satin finish.
The forward cabin has a centerline queen-sized berth (6’-6” x 4’-2”), a feature not found on many boats of this size. Two generous sliding storage drawers are located under the sleeping berth, and there are shelves and drawers for personal items (books, glasses etc.) both port and starboard, outboard of the sleeping berth. Additional storage for clothing etc. is provided by two lockers located outboard (port and starboard), just forward of the aft bulkhead. The port locker is a hanging locker and the starboard locker is equipped with shelves. Cabin floors are of plank teak with steps rising on both port and starboard sides of the berth, allowing for ease of movement in getting into or out of the berth.
A pocket door separates the forward cabin from the passageway to the main cabin area. Natural lighting is supplied by a large overhead hatch and four oval fixed-port lights. Electric lighting is supplied by four over head dome lights.
The head is full-width and located between the forward cabin and the main salon. It can be isolated from both areas by closing the pocket door and opening the door to the toilet/washbasin compartment. This allows one to shower on the centerline with full headroom and complete privacy. There is a separate sump and a custom teak grate in this area. The fully-electric toilet is by Raritan and has a dedicated holding tank and deck pump-out.
The main salon features port and starboard settee seating/berthing, with water tanks underneath and storage (shelves and lockers) above and outboard of the settees. A drop-leaf table, located on centerline between the settees, provides comfortable dining space for up to six people. Two varnished-teak racks, located on the port forward bulkhead, are used for chart storage. Natural lighting is supplied by a large overhead hatch and a total of four oval-shaped fixed port lights. Electrical lighting includes overhead dome lights in the main salon area and four rod lights in the galley/nav areas aft.
Aft of the main salon area is the galley, companionway and navigation station.
To port of the companionway and equipped with:
- Origo two-burner alcohol stove
- Sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Microwave oven located in the cabinet outboard
- Storage for food, plates, glasses, cutlery etc. in cabinets and drawers
- Varnished teak towel bar located on the aft bulkhead
- Starboard of the companionway is a large, well-insulated, top-loading ice box
NAV AREA and EQUIPMENT
The large flat surface of the ice box top is a perfect spot to spread a navigation chart. Electronics above and outboard.
- Ritchie helm compass at binnacle
- Raytheon radar/chart plotter with (2) monitors: Raymarine E120, 12.1” monitor, located on the extended binnacle guard; Raymarine E80, 8.4” monitor, located in main cabin outboard of the ice box on starboard side
- Raymarine 120 autopilot
- Raytheon ST 60 autopilot control head with Whitlock Direct Drive motor (Note: Autopilot compass located in forward locker of passageway area)
- Raytheon ST 60 Tridata (depth, speed, log)
- Raytheon ST 60 AWI
- Horizon Intrepid VHF radio
- Raymarine ST 60 wind speed and direction
- CD player and cockpit speakers
- Antennas for both radar and GPS are located on an Edson aluminum post, mounted on the aft deck
The Yanmar 45 hp diesel inboard engine is located underneath the cockpit and accessed from a large opening hatch in the cockpit sole and by removing the companionway steps. The Yanmar deluxe engine panel is located at the aft end of the starboard seat locker and includes gauges for engine rpm, oil pressure, engine temperature and the engine hour meter.
- 12 volt DC electrical system
- Xantrex Link 2000 AC inverter/charger/battery monitor
- AC outlets throughout
- Lighting battery (8-D) located under forward cabin berth
- New starting battery located in engine room area
- Battery charging by engine alternator or shore power
- Shore power inlet: 30-amp
- Hot water heater
- 12 volt Electric bilge pump
SAILS and RIGGING
- Doyle fully battened mainsail with Dutchman furling system
- Doyle furling genoa
- Doyle furling self-tacking jib
- Doyle 140% genoa
- Doyle 150% Pentax genoa
- Doyle light air genoa
- Doyle asymmetric spinnaker
- Doyle gennaker/cruising spinnaker
- Tan Sunbrella mainsail cover
Recent rig refit confirms spars and standing rigging are all fit for purpose.
- GMT carbon mast
- GMT carbon whisker pole
- GMT carbon spinnaker pole
- Rod rigging
The cockpit is T-shaped, with a bridge deck running across the width of the cockpit immediately aft of the cabin/companionway and a large hatch located in the cockpit sole which allows access to the engine room area. Hardware and equipment located in the cockpit is as follows:
- Cockpit coaming tops, seat tops and cockpit sole are of laid teak left in a natural (untreated) condition
- Aft cabin bulkhead is of varnished teak
- Interior coaming sides and other vertical surfaces are painted Desert Sand (Awlgrip)
- Storage is provided by six (6) small storage pockets located under the cockpit coaming and in two (2) large sail lockers under the cockpit seating
- (6) Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches
- Whitlock steering pedestal with stainless steel (elk hide-covered) wheel
- Extended pedestal guard
- Single-lever engine control
- Raymarine E120 chart/plotter/radar mounted on pedestal guard, along with (2) cup holders
- Whale manual bilge pump mounted under helm seat
- Harken mainsheet traveler with adjustable traveler car (Note: Mainsheet is double-ended and is led forward to the after cockpit winches port and starboard, mainsheet turning blocks are equipped with lock-off levers)
- Sailing instruments (Raytheon ST60 Tridata and AWI) are located aft of the port seat locker
- Cockpit cushions - tan with black piping
Deck surfaces are laid teak, left in a natural (untreated) condition. Deckhouse is teak, varnished bright with a painted nonskid top.
- Lewmar low-profile electric windlass with hand-held windlass control (up and down) stored in anchor locker
- Stainless steel single-roller bow roller for primary anchor
- Polished stainless steel hawse pipes at bow
- 24” Stainless steel stanchions support double (upper and lower) vinyl-coated wire lifelines with opening gates both port and starboard
- Swim ladder
- Polished stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pushpit
- Full-length toe rail(s) and taffrail (aft) are of varnished teak
- (2) Polished stainless steel deck cleats at bow and stern
- (6) Polished stainless steel mid-rail cleats
- (6) Polished stainless steel chocks at stern
- (2) Life ring brackets mounted on the pushpit
- Stainless steel stem fitting
- Large anchor locker provides storage for primary anchor, chain and rode, with additional storage for secondary anchor, chain and rode
- (4) Stainless steel deck fills servicing the (3) water tanks and (1) waste tank
- Stainless steel chain plates
- Harken track with car and stand-up block for use with overlapping headsail leads
- Harken track with two cars and blocks mounted on toe rail (aft) to facilitate outboard leads
- Stainless steel backstay tang
- A socket used for the support of the radar post
- A large, flush teak hatch giving access to the lazarette storage area below
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.