Gaviidae is one of the finest Gozzard 37s available and was built with the 37A model layout. She has always been located in freshwater. This solidly built and beautifully crafted yacht was designed for offshore cruising but is equally pleasing for coastal and bay sailing. Details like the satin varnished interior cherry joinery and beautiful hull lines help set this yacht apart from the average production boat. The unique transom looks traditional but folds down, revealing a walkthru with S/S boarding ladder that makes dinghy access simple.
- Wagner Steven Yachts, authorized representatives for Gozzard Yachts, is pleased to offer this pre-owned factory supported vessel for consideration.
- Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
- Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts.
For showings contact either: John Albertine 443-837-5075 / email@example.com
or Nancy Wagner 443-995-1652 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Nancy Wagner at 443.995.1652
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: Ted Gozzard
Киль: Полный киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 42 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 31 футы 6 дюймы
Длина палубы: 37 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 5 футы 0 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 19000 фунты
Балласт: 6800 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 53 футы 6 дюймы
Общая мощность: 63 HP
Марка двигателя: Westerbeke
Год постройки: 1999
Модель двигателя: 63B-4
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1160
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 63 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 7 миль/час
Баки для пресной воды: Стекловолокно (121 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: Стекловолокно (73 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: Стекловолокно (26 (Галлонов))
The Gozzard 37 interior layout has become legendary for the beautiful cherry finish and absolutely innovative design. Gaviidae features the 37A model layout.
The forward cabin/salon easily converts from a large centerline queen size berth to a dining for 6 at the large table, to a comfortable settee area with coffee table. Behind the settee, backs are storage for the large dinette table and plenty more. More storage aft of the seats both port and starboard. A propane cabin heater with marble surround is to starboard. The midship bulkhead is hinged to easily convert the forward salon into a private stateroom.
Next aft to port is the forward facing navigation station. The refrigeration/freezer cabinet is just aft.
On the starboard side is the dinette followed by the L-shaped galley.
Aft on the port side is the head with a separate shower stall.
Aft on the starboard side is the aft cabin with king size berth.
There are built-in screens for ports, hatches, and companionway opening.
- Fireboy fume detector in the main saloon
- Privacy closures for port lights
- Large deep polished SS sink
- Pressure water
- Seagull water filter
- 11 gal hot water heater (engine and 110v) (new 2008)
- Hand-pump for fresh or external water
- Avian (composite marble) counter tops with splash back
- Two section Nova Kool 12v fridge/freezer with insulation 8" for freezer, 6" for refrigerator, and 4" for tops. The upper section is a front loading freezer. The lower section is a top loading refrigerator. Both have "freezer seal" lids to ensure low cold loss & minimum battery draw.
- Unique dish locker
- Microwave oven
- SS Force 10 two-burner gimbaled stove w/oven & broiler
- 1 Fireboy fume detector in galley
- Stern mounted Force 10 Cylinder shaped grill
- One 20 lb and one 10 lb propane tanks, in bow locker
- Pedestal mount Ritchie power damp compass
- Raytheon Tri-Data multi-purpose instrument
- Raytheon 210 VHF radio (helm)
- Autopilot (helm)
- Sony Stereo, CD player (nav station) w/ iPod dock
- Raytheon ST-60 Wind instrument (helm)
- Raytheon RL-70 Pathfinder GPS plotter (helm)
- Raytheon 520-RC Plotter (Nav Station)
- West Marine 660 VHF (nav station) w/remote wireless mic at helm.
- Hart Tank Tender (nav station)
- 2 Deep cycle EV31 "house battery" bank (New 2015)
- 12 Volt AGM deep cycle starting battery (New 2013)
- Lightning protection has all shrouds, mast, compression post & pulpits (lifelines) grounded w/tinned copper braid to the keel & a Dynaplate
- Wiring is tinned copper, labeled & color coded
- Engine battery switch isolates starting battery from house use but allows emergency access of the house bank if needed.
- 30 amp 110 volt shore power w/cord
- Bass distribution panel w/chart light, analog gauges for DC voltage (3 banks), DC amperage draw, AC voltage (2 load groups) & AC amperage draw
- 21 DC & 16 AC magnetic breakers
- 1500 Watt/75 amp Inverter/3 stage charger
- Link 2000R DC monitoring panel c/w 3 stage voltage regulator
Sails and Rigging
- Selden mast and boom, deck stepped with GRP compression post,
with double spreader
- North fully battened mainsail with Dutchman system
- North furling staysail
- North furling genoa
- 2003 Cruising spinnaker w/ ATN sock and 2016 ATN tacker – lightly used
- All control lines lead aft to pair of Lewmar 30BST’s through spinlock rope clutches
- Electric cabin top bronze winch
- Sheet bags for Port & Starboard controls and main sheet
- Custom curves staysail traveler for easy self-tacking w/control lines to cockpit
- 8:1 rigid boom vang lead aft to stopper
- Main sheet winch Lewmar 30BST
- Schaefer genoa cars lead to pair of Lewmar 44BST’s
- Main 330 sq. ft.
Topsail 514 sq. ft.
Staysail 227 sq. ft.
Sail area with 100% fore-triangle 818 sq. ft.
- Awlgripped white hull with green accents—2012
- White decks – molded sand type non-skid on all exterior walking areas.
- Teak cockpit sole
- 2 SS Windlass Anchor Rollers
- Primary anchor- 35 lb CQR has 120’ chain with 125’rode
- Secondary anchor - Fortress FX23 25' chain/150' rode
- Collapsible Fortress FX-16 stern anchor w/150' rode
- Remote anchor windlass switch at helm
- Twin Foredeck hatches, self-draining rode lockers, equipment & propane storage
- Fold-down walk-thru transom/swim platform w/SS ladder make emergency MOB & dinghy access easy.
- Built in hot & cold cockpit shower
- SS folding Dinghy davits are integral to stern rail; w/four part tackles for lifting
- Forespar outboard crane
- Fiberglass-reinforced mounting board for outboard motor
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- 4 cockpit hatches provide access for bulky storage items, w/custom cutouts under 2 lids for winch handles, flashlight, emergency tiller & bilge pump handle
- Full canvas cockpit enclosure. The fixed windshield/dodger serves as a mount for a track which allows the Sunbrella dodger portion to be raised. This matches the height of the helmsmen's bimini, w/two piece center section affording the whole cockpit & companionway sun & rain protection.
- Full Strataglass cockpit enclosure side panels plus screens- New 2007
- Winter cover
- S/S wheel with teak spokes with cover
- Two teak dorades w/ bronze cowls
- 2 bronze dolphins built into raised aft bulwarks
- 3 solar/12 volt powered vents including 1 in head compartment
- Fresh-/seawater wash down pump in the forward anchor locker
- 6" x 12" spring loaded storm drain in transom maximizes emergency cockpit draining
- 8’9” Mercury dinghy with Mercury 4 stroke 6HP outboard - 2002
- Fire extinguishers-2
- Winch handles-3
- Emergency tiller
- 12-volt bilge pump w/manual/auto
- 12-volt automatic sump for shower & ice box
Construction - Hull and Deck
The Gozzard 37 design heritage came from the Gozzard 36. The Gozzard 37 has the same hull form above the waterline. The design change was below the waterline with a much less wetted surface area and redesigned keel and rudder. The entire structure was re-engineered with the result of a stronger and lighter boat. Also, these changes allowed 4' taller rig for better and overall better sailing and handling performance.
The hull is constructed with knitted double bias E-glass RM (0-90) and XM (45-45) cloth and cored with 1/2" SPS Corecell foam using both vacuum bagging and hand laid techniques.
The deck is molded FRP sandwich construction with 1/2" and 3/4" SPS Corecell with extra reinforcing added in high load areas.
The hull deck joint is bedded in 3M 5200 and bolted on 6" centers with 5/16" machine bolts with aircraft type nuts.
There are full-length FRP rub rails installed approximately 18" below the cap rail.
There is external lead ballast is attached to cover the entire length of the keel bottom.
Engines and Mechanical
- Westerbeke W63B 4 cylinder, naturally aspirated, marine diesel
- Hurths transmission with 2.7:1 reduction gear
- Vetus Bull-Flex drive coupling to reduce engine noise & vibration
- Racor 500 water/fuel separator
- Aluminum faced sound deadening foam in the engine room.
- Bow Thruster
- Shurwood engine raw water strainer, c/w winterizing and flushing port.
- All hoses, thru hulls & ball valves, are Marine quality, UL & CG approved
- All hoses below water line "double clamped"
- All water tanks have separate fills & draw run through a manifold system to select which source.
- 316 SS 1 1/4" drive shaft w/PSS no-drip stuffing gland.
- 18"X12" RH 3 blade bronze Dyna Jet propeller
- 120 amp twin belt alternator w/standby
- voltage regulator
- Engine instruments: Tach, hour meter, water temp, oil pressure, voltmeter, fuel gauge
- Kobelt single lever shifter
- Edson pull-pull steering w/14" quadrant w/inline grease
- Binnacle/center console w/32" traditional teak wheel & 4 1/2" compass
- Steering console converts into extra large cockpit table for dining pleasure.
- The waste system includes a Raritan PH-2 head w/vented loop for overboard discharge through a Y-valve to FRP holding tank complete w/deck pump out.
- All vents have shut off valves.
- Gusher 10 manual bilge pump accessible from the helm.
- Marine Air w/reverse cycle heat
- Propane furnace separate from air/heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.