HAYLEE NICHOLE is a 42’ Gamefisherman Custom Sportfisherman that has been extensively updated and received the best of care from her knowledgeable owners. During 2012-2013, the boat went through an extensive refit in excess of $600,000 with a very experienced project manager and owner, which created one of the nicest and most refined boats on the planet! HAYLEE NICHOLE is powered with reliable Cummins QSC 540 HP power. She is a fantastic sea boat and at 2150 RPM’s, she is running 30 knots burning 35 gallons per hour (combined). Her fuel tank has been updated and the boat now carries 530 gallons, which equates to a 400 plus mile range at cruising speeds. HAYLEE NICHOLE has a custom aft bulkhead that was designed and installed by John Bayliss at Bayliss Boatworks. The amount of updating is tremendous and this listing does not do the boat justice. An opportunity to own a boat like this does not happen often; HAYLEE NICHOLE is truly a “10” in every way and a must-see. There is not a nicer 40-foot class custom boat anywhere! Call today for more details and to arrange a private showing.
Gamefisherman, Gamefisherman yacht for sale, used yacht for sale, yacht for sale in Stuart, Fl, Haylee Nichole, Sport Fisherman, 42 yacht, 42 Gamefisherman
For more information on this listing, please contact the Listing Agent directly: Cole Watkins 863.514.3752 (cell) or 772.692.1122 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Cole Watkins at 863.514.3752
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Форма корпуса: Глубокий V-образный
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 42 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 13 футы 2 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 3 футы 4 дюймы
Общая мощность: 1080 HP
Марка двигателя: Cummins
Модель двигателя: QSC 8.3
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 540 HP
Марка двигателя: Cummins
Модель двигателя: QSC 8.3
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 540 HP
Most of the Gamefisherman Flybridge boats were built with an "open bulkhead" concept in mind. HAYLEE NICHOLE benefits from a custom aft bulkhead that was designed and installed by John Bayliss of Bayliss Boatworks in Wanchese, NC.
As you enter the salon through the centerline door, the dinette area is located to starboard. This area contains ample storage throughout and a nice seating area. To port, another seating area can be found with additional storage. During a recent refit, the port and starboard engine boxes were modified/hinged and built out of molded fiberglass for great accessibility to the main engines for servicing, etc. The engine room is accessed through a centerline floor hatch.
Just forward of the dinette area, you will find the galley areas to port and starboard. The countertops have been customized and updated to Corian throughout. A top-loading refrigerator/freezer can be found to starboard. A molded sink area along with a custom cup holder/drink rack built out of Corian can be found to port. Just forward, recessed cabinetry space can be found which houses a microwave and additional storage throughout.
This area has a beautiful teak sole with mahogany trim throughout. The interior walls were updated and painted in "Egg Shell White" (Imron) rather than "Matterhorn White."
• Varnished teak salon entry door • Dinette area to starboard with ample seating, storage, flush drink holders, & custom upholstery • Port & starboard galley with updated Corian countertops • Storage cabinetry in forward brow areas (port & starboard) • Top-loading Refrigerator/Freezer to starboard in galley • Seating to port with great storage below • Drawer storage to starboard • Centerline engine room access along with great access/custom engine boxes to both engines • Recessed Haier Microwave Oven • Molded sink with GROHE faucet and soap dispenser to port • Custom drink holders to port built out of Corian to match countertops • Mahogany trim throughout • Teak sole throughout • Overhead Lighting • Custom rod storage overhead (6) • Ample, recessed storage to port outboard of seating area • KIDDE Handheld Fire Extinguisher • Wall surfaces painted in "Egg Shell White" (Imron) • Dolphin 12-volt Battery Charger • CruisAir Air Conditioning Compressor unit underneath starboard galley area (12,000 BTU) • Custom aft bulkhead designed by John Bayliss of Bayliss Boatworks • Outlets throughout • Custom drink/cup storage to starboard • CruisAir AC Control • Additional drawer storage in galley area
As you walk through the galley areas and down 3 companionway steps, the main cabin is located just forward. This area can be closed off by a privacy door and houses (2) oversized port & starboard berths. There is ample storage below both berths along with storage drawers, hanging lockers, and rod hanging space/racks overhead. A flush-mounted TOSHIBA flatscreen television is located on the port forward bulkhead. As you move forward, the private head and shower area can be found.
This area also has a beautiful teak sole with mahogany trim and doors throughout. The interior walls were updated and painted in "Egg Shell White" (Imron) rather than "Matterhorn White."
• Port & starboard mid-level, oversized berths with drawers and ample storage below • Teak steps with storage • Privacy Door built of mahogany • Teak Sole • Bilge access hatches centerline • Beautiful mahogany countertops & trim throughout • Rod hanging space above (port & starboard) • Port & starboard hanging lockers and drawers • Overhead Lighting • Berth Reading Lights (2) • AC/DC Main Electrical Distribution Panel • SONY Blu-Ray Disc Player • Deck hatch overhead • Flush-mounted TOSHIBA flat-screen television • CruisAir Air Conditioning Control • Air Conditioning compressor unit below port berth • Custom rod holders recessed into forward bulkhead (to starboard) • Northern Lights generator control panel • KIDDE Fire Extinguisher • Wall surfaces painted in "Egg Shell White" (Imron) • Private access to head area forward
The private head area is located all the way forward and offers a full head and shower area. The countertops have been updated to Corian throughout. There is also great access to the anchor locker.
• Mahogany access door and trim throughout • Molded sink to port with GROHE faucet • Storage underneath sink with toilet paper holder • Updated Corian Countertops • Mirror • Electric head with holding tank • Shower with non-skid floor and custom teak seating • GROHE Shower Faucet • Access to forward anchor locker • Walls surfaces painted in "Egg Shell White" • Towel Racks • Custom teak grate over shower pan • Overhead Hatch
• Port & starboard seating with storage below • Custom electronics suite with clear lid • Teak helm chair with stainless steel pedestal and footrest • Recessed access to electronics on bulkhead forward (port & starboard) • Helm Wheel • 3-Sided EZ2CY Enclosure (NEW 2016) • Bilge pump indicator lights recessed in helm pod • Cummins SmartCraft Engine Display • Trim Tab Controls • Custom Bausch-American Fiberglass Hardtop with recessed lighting (NEW 2009) • (2) Recessed manual teaser reels in hardtop • (2) Aft Facing Spreader Lights recessed in hardtop • Signal mast on hardtop with satellite phone antenna, anchor light, and VHF antenna • Ritchie Compass • Engine Stop/Start Switches • Engine synchronizer capability • Access with ample storage under helm with DC breaker panel • ACR URP-102 Spotlight • Gamefisherman Varnished Mahogany Helm Pod • ZF electronic, single-lever controls • Fusion MS-UD750 Stereo Unit with JL Audio Speakers (NEW November 2016) • Sirius XM Satellite Antenna (NEW November 2016) • Manual Bilge Pump Switches • Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers with center rigger • (4) Rod holders on aft flybridge rail • Powder-coated grab rails forward and recessed in hardtop (NEW 2016) • Covers for helm area and helm chair
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
• Garmin 7616XSV High-Definition 16" Chart Plotter and Depth Sounder (NEW November 2016) • (2) Garmin 7608 8" Chart Plotters (NEW November 2016) • Garmin 12 KW, 4 foot Open-Array Radar (NEW November 2016) • Garmin GXM52 Weather Antenna (NEW November 2016) • Garmin GHP20 Reactor System (NEW November 2016) • ICOM IC -M424G VHF Radio (NEW November 2016) • Standard Horizon GX5500S VHF Radio with Command Mic (NEW November 2016) • Garmin Autopilot (NEW November 2016) • Ritchie Magnetic Compass • Skipper 150 Satellite Phone • ACR URP-102 Spotlight • Shakespeare & Garmin Antennas
• Custom aft bulkhead designed and installed by John Bayliss at Bayliss Boatworks • Varnished teak salon entry door • Teak Covering Boards (NEW 2012) • Non-skid Deck • Custom bait prep station to starboard with ample storage below (NEW 2012) • Spacious refrigerator & freezer space to port with additional storage below (NEW 2012) • Custom flybridge access ladder to port • Custom Rocket Launcher/Bait Prep Station centerline in cockpit with toe kick • Custom Lazarette Access from centerline aft & port hatches • In-Deck Livewell to starboard • Phenomenal Lazarette storage • Transom Tuna Door to starboard • Transom Hawse Pipes • Port & starboard lockers for shore power chord and wash down hoses • Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down • Cleats recessed underneath gunnels • 50-Amp Shore Power Chord • 12-Volt DC electric reel outlets below gunwales • Manual fire system release handle in starboard locker • (8) Gunnel Rod Holders (4 per side) • Cockpit Scuppers • Custom Fuel Tank Fill in cockpit deck centerline • Cockpit Cover • DEEPSEA Underwater Lights (2)
Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
• The engine room is truly incredible and painted in Imron "Snow White" paint throughout • Accessed through centerline floor hatch in deckhouse • Custom molded fiberglass engine boxes for great access to main engines (NEW 2012) • Twin Cummins QSC 8.3, 540 HP Engines • Twin Disc Transmissions 1.53:1 Ratio • Northern Lights 6 KW Generator (2,271 hours) • ZF Electronic Controls • Engine Room LED Lighting • Racor 900 Series fuel filters to each engine • Racor 500 Series fuel filter to generator • 60-Gallon Composite freshwater tank below generator • 6-gallon Atlantic Marine electric water heater • Reverso Oil Change System for main engines, generator, and transmissions • Raw water circulating pump to air conditioning & refrigeration • DC breaker panel to bilge pumps & high-water alarms • (6) Odyssey PC-1200 12-volt Batteries to engines/ship's service (3 per bank) • 12-Volt battery to generator with cut-off switch • Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater • Fuel prime pumps each engine • FloJet DC Freshwater Pump • (2) Digital Refrigeration Thermostats • CruisAir Air Conditioning Unit • (5) Automatic Bilge Pumps • Sump Pump System • Engine Room Blowers • Sound Insulation throughout • Tides Marine Dripless Shaft Seals • Hydraulic Steering System • VDO Engine Gauges • HUBBELL Outlets • FIREBOX Automatic Extinguishing System • GROCO Main Engine Intakes • Engine Stop/Start Switches • RANCO Refrigeration Unit • PERKO Battery Switches
Hull & Deck Equipment
• Teak Covering Boards (NEW 2012) • Non-skid cockpit deck • Full paint job in "Snow White" Imron completed to the highest standards (Fall 2012) • Custom Bausch-American Fiberglass Hard Top with recessed lighting (NEW 2009) • Transom Tuna Door • 4-Blade Veem Propellers (NEW 2016) • ACR URP-102 Spotlight • Navigation Lights • Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers with center rigger • Waste & Water Deck Fills • Anchor Locker in forward bow deck with custom-mounted plow anchor • Custom anchor chute forward • Transom Hawse Pipes • Tides Marine Dripless Shaft Seals • Black bottom paint with matching black & gold boot stripes • Integrated Bow Towing Eye • Stainless steel cleats throughout • (2) LEWMAR Bow Deck Hatches • Cockpit Scuppers • Custom Rocket Launcher/Bait Prep Station centerline in cockpit with toe kick • Signal mast on hardtop with satellite phone antenna, anchor light, and VHF antenna • Shakespeare & Garmin Antennas • Custom flybridge ladder with easy access • (8) Cockpit Gunnel Rod Holders • Teak helm chair with stainless steel pedestal and footrest • (2) Recessed manual teaser reels in hardtop • Gamefisherman Varnished Mahogany Helm Pod • In-Deck Livewell in cockpit to starboard • Recessed grab rails in house (port & starboard) • DEEPSEA Underwater Lights (2) • Stainless steel chaffing strips on toe rail • Custom Fuel Tank Fill in cockpit deck • Fuel tank replaced and updated to 530 gallons (2012) • Trim Tabs • Spare set of propellers includes with sale
• Northern Lights 6 KW Generator (2, 271 hours) • Complete wiring, plumbing, and lighting refit to the highest level throughout (2012/2013) • 12-volt & 110-volt systems • High Water Alarms • 50-Amp Shore Power Chord • Battery Parallel • (2) Electric/Automatic Bilge Pumps • (6) Odyssey PC-1200 12-volt Batteries to engines/ship's service (3 per bank) • 12-Volt battery to generator with cut-off switch • Main Distribution Panel in cabin to port • Bonding System • Power selection panel in engine room • 110-volt Outlets • Operator/Electronics panel at helm • Engine Alarm System • ZF Electronic Engine Controls
Exclusions • Owner's personal items and belongings. • The name, HAYLEE NICHOLE, is reserved and will not convey at closing.
More details Hull material: Other Hull type: Deep Vee Boat type: Sports Fishing Boats Transmission type: Inboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.