An ideal Gulf Island / Sunshine Coast commuter:
The only diesel Pursuit currently available in our area:
Only 10 gph while cruising at 29 knots!
Ready to fish?
A rare find - 28 feet of well balanced sea-kindly performance with reliable diesel power.
Huge cockpit comfortable for entertaining or fishing.
Fully serviced... Ready to go!
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 32 футы 10 дюймы
Ширина: 9 футы 6 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 1 футы 11 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 3 футы 0 дюймы
Угол килеватости на транце: 21 ° at Transom
Порожное водоизмещение: 7600 фунты
Общая мощность: 285 HP
Марка двигателя: Volvo
Год постройки: 2002
Модель двигателя: KAD 300
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1150
Тип привода: Двигатель с ПОК
Мощность двигателя: 285 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (30 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (148 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (20 (Галлонов))
Elements of the Pursuit 2865 Denali
The Pursuit 2860 / 2865 Denali is an attractive, versatile boat. She was designed and built on the renowned deep-V, moderate beam Pursuit hull, and the Denali version adds an additional level of comfort and livability to this capable sea-kindly design.
The 2865 is a revised version of the 2860, with a pair of aft-facing seats in the cockpit, a restyled transom, a new curved windshield, and additional cockpit storage.
A focus point of the Denali is the spacious helm deck, which features a surprising amount of lounge seating, a wet bar, and a well-designed helm.
The current owners use the boat to commute to their cabin on the Sunshine Coast, and find more than adequate storage and lounging space for or all their gear plus this family of five.
This is a top-tier sterndrive runabout from a quality builder, equally well adapted to to fishing or leisurely weekend cruising.
Below is a salon table with settees that converts to a generous berth. Storage underneath. Galley to port and head to starboard.
- 12VDC lighting throughout
- Corian counter top
- sink with hot and cold water
- Norcold dual voltage AC/DC refrigerator
- storage lockers for galley ware, and provisions
Salon / Berth
- the salon area forward of the galley has port and starboard settees and a large table
- storage under oath settees
- the table drops converting the area to a large V-berth
- natural light and ventilation with an opening Bomar hatch with screen
- Corian counter top
- dual manual / electric marine toilet
- wash basin
- storage shelves
Cockpit and Deck
Here is where the Denali 2865 shines... Her cockpit and helm deck is large and well organized for fishing, commuting with a group, or lounging with post-cruise refreshments.
There is a door to the swim platform for easy boarding.
- optional wood grain 15" steering wheel
- to starboard; ladder back helm seat with power fore, aft adjustment
- to port; large L-shaped lounge settee with storage under
- drink holders and storage
- Pursuit tilt-away fibreglass helm console with safety kill switch
- ice box and wet bar
- two aft-facing lounge seats with storage under
- built-in tackle locker
- cockpit courtesy lighting
- cockpit coaming bolsters port, starboard, and aft
- six rod holders
- pads and wiring for downriggers (no downriggers)
- raw water washdown
- cockpit carpet
- wide side deck and foredeck with diamond pattern non-skid
- bimini top with forward connector, side curtains, and aft curtain with zipper door providing a full enclosure for of season comfort
- aluminum arch
- 316L stainless steel bow pulpit with bow anchor roller
- self-draining anchor locker
- six stainless steel 8" mooring cleats
- 13 pound Danforth style anchor
- 30' 5/16" chain with 200' 3-strand rope (approx)
- stainless steel grabrails
- one stainless steel 2" bow eye and two 2" stern eyes (all 316L stainless)
- boarding ladder
Electronics and Navigation
All systems are at the helm within reach, and easy to read:
- Raymarine L760 chartplotter and GPS
- Raymarine RL 70 C radar
- Raymarine L760 depthsounder
- Lowrance digital depthsounder
- Raytheon marine VHF radio
- Ritchie Helmsman 4" compass
- electric horn
Vessel systems are powered by AC and DC supplies through circuit breakers.
AC power is supplied via 30 Amp shore power while at the dock.
DC supply is from the bank of 12V house batteries. These batteries are kept charged by the engine alternator, or through the charger while on shore power.
- two series 27 12V house batteries
- 12V alternator off main engine to charge house and engine batteries
- 120V battery charger
- AC and DC panels with breakers
- Marino 30 Amp shorepower connection
- Galvanic isolator
Engines and Mechanical
- 285 hp Volvo KAD 300A diesel with superb efficiency
- 2400 RPM gets 15 knots and on plane
- Cruising speed is from 3100 to 3350 RPM giving 24 to 29 knots, and burning between 9.5 and 10 gph.
- Full throttle is 3800 RPM, 31 knots, and 12 gallons per hour
- Volvo engine instrumentation including tach, hour meter, oil pressure, water temp, voltage, fuel level indicator, and fuel flow meter
- New Volvo outdrive, 2017
- New stainless steel duo prop, 2017
- Hydraulic Sea Star steering
- Port and starboard windshield wipers
- 2007 9.8 hp Yamaha four stroke outboard kicker for trolling and "get-home" redundancy
- Dedicated kicker engine controls at helm including electric steering
- Recessed Bennett trim tabs
- Maxwell 12VDC anchor windlass
- Seaward 120VAC water heater
- Raritan 12V electric marine toilet to holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump
- Two electric bilge pumps, and one manual bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.