MUST SELL - BRING ALL OFFERS!
This 2003 42 Sundancer is priced to sell as the owner is ready to move up to a larger boat. With an excellent maintenance history, and all records to prove it, she's in turn-key condition. With a new eisenglass enclosure, and recent (June 2017) complete engine service on mains and generator, it's time to hop on board and go!
Open 24 hours at www.SYSyacht.com
Contact Rob Welling at (941) 587-6644 or Rob@SYSyacht.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With a background as a professional yacht delivery captain logging more than 70,000 nautical miles over the past 15 years, Rob has traveled extensively throughout the reaches of the Eastern and Western Caribbean, Central America, Bahamas and the US coastal waters aboard a wide variety of power and sailing vessels from 30' to over 100'.
Currently holding a USCG Master 200 Ton License, Rob brings his knowledge, experience and passion for boats and travel to SYS and their clients across the country in hopes of helping them discover and achieve their own boating dreams.
The Sea Ray 420 Sundancer slices through the water with the power of twin Cummins 6CTA V-drive engines. Her classic lines set the standard for style. Whether enjoying the spacious cockpit, sumptuous stateroom, or luxurious salon, passengers will appreciate her craftsmanship and state-of-the-art engineering.
• Complete engine service in June 2016
• New eisenglass
• Bottom paint August 16
• Complete maintenance records since new• Full suite of Raymarine electronics • Sunpad on foredeck • High-gloss cherry cabinetry throughout
• Two-zone marine air (newer unit in master)
• En-suite master head with large separate stall shower
Offering a well-cared for boat and very clean platform for someone in the market for a 40-plus foot express cruiser, this Sundancer has seen overall light use, and great maintenance over the course of her life. Competitively priced to sell so the current owner can move on to their next boat, she's as turn-key as you can get. Mechanically sound, cosmetically clean, and with recent mechanical service to all three engines, all you have to do is hop on and go.
Her 42' length offers ease of handling and a solid ride while still providing plenty of accommodations for any overnight, weekend or even longer trips aboard. Keys? Bahamas? No problem!
Sea Ray has a great reputation for excellent use of space. This 42' sun dancer is no exception. Rather, it may be considered the rule. Belying her size, the space below feels like a much larger boat and provides living/sleeping quarters and storage space for everything from overnights to extended cruising.
2 staterooms, with an en-suite master head and shower allow for a very comfortable boat for a couple, with room for kids and/or guests as well.
• Queen centerline berth with innerspring mattress
• Two hanging lockers
• Drawers below and lockers above. Port and starboard
• Large lean hatch overhead with shade
• Large en-suite head with opening stainless port
• Separate stand-up shower with bench seat and stainless opening port
• Flat screen TV
• Aft cabin with settee, double berth, flat screen TV, and pocket door for privacy
• Port settee in salon pulls out to double berth
Once again, Sea Ray has provided just the right design in the galley of the 42 Dancer. Corian countertops run the length of the main salon along the port side, offering copious working space when entertaining or preparing the larger meals.
There's a two-burner cooktop, sink and built-in under-counter trash receptacle as well.
Above the counter the coffee maker and convection over are hidden behind gloss cherry cabinet doors, keeping a clean, consistent and classy look.
Below the countertop, you'll find the side x side fridge and freezer, and a good amount of storage in cabinets and drawers for all the kitchen essentials.
• Separate fridge and freezer
• Convection oven/Microwave
• Coffee Maker (recessed)
• Flat-screen TV
• Two-burner cooktop
• Numerous drawers/cabinets for storage
• Molded Corian sink
• Built-in trash bin
With a full array of Raymarine electronics, navigation to any desired destination is a breeze.
• Raymarine RL80C multi-function screen with radar
• Raymarine C80 color chartplotter
• Raymarine ST7000 autopilot
• Raymarine VHF with external speaker
• Clarion stereo with salon/cockpit speakers
• Multi CD changer
• Remote helm station stereo control
• Fireboy CO2 detector
• Sea Ray systems monitor
• Remote control bow-mounted ACR searchlight
The spacious salon provides a comfortable living area while at the dock, underway or at anchor. With a comfortable U-shaped settee to starboard and the galley running along the port side, it's an open expanse that allows one to stretch out and relax without feeling confined.
The flat screen TV and stereo provide interior entertainment options while the table allows room for dining in the comfort of the heated or air conditioned salon if desired.
Large amounts of storage both over and under also provide space for the necessary items for weekending or extended cruising.
Highlighted by a new eisenglass enclosure, the helm seating area for both captain and companion allows great visibility and protection with a wraparound glass windshield and excellent comfort in all-weather chairs.
The molded radar arch provides support for the bimini that offers protection for guests seated further aft in the cockpit in the large U shaped settee.
• Double helm seat for captain and companion
• Glass wraparound windshield
• Ergonomically designed helm station
• Cockpit sink
• Ample storage
• Wet bar
• Dometic cockpit fridge (recent)
• Large U-shaped settee
• Hot and cold transom shower
• Large transom storage locker with line hangers
• Molded radar arch
• Full cockpit cover
• Transom door and large swim platform
• Sunpad lounge cushions on foredeck
Safety is paramount and the Sea Ray aggressive non-skid and high stainless bow rail assure easy trips fore and aft while underway or at the dock.
• Remote control anchor windlass with foredeck foot pedals
• Remote control ACR spotlight
• Sea Ray custom stainless cleats
• 35lb Delta anchor with chain to nylon rode
Diamond Series Cummins 6CTA mains provide 450hp each, and the 9KW Onan generator provides quiet consistent AC power while underway. Complete maintenance and service records ensure proper maintenance has been tended to throughout the life of the engines.
• Reverso oil change system
• Sea Ray underwater Exhaust
• Batteries replaced mid '15
• Large, hydraulic engine room hatch for easy access
• Automatic fire suppression system
• Groco bronze seawater strainers (Mains, generator, AC)
• Recent full service on mains and generator
• Trim tabs
• 12V engine room lighting
Owner's personal items
1306 Main Street
Sarasota, FL 34236