Bow and Stern Thrusters with Maneuvering Joystick, Retractable Hardtop, Upgraded Interior, Upgraded Premium AN Entertainment Package, Upgraded Electronics, SAT TV and much more. Call today for details and to arrange a private viewing!
For more information please contact Central Listing Broker Andy Silva:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (305)775-1282
• Sea Energy Manuvering Joystick Control
• MTU Electronic Throttles
• Quick CHC 1202M Chain Counter
• Simrad R581 VHF Radio
• KVH Tracphone SAT Phone
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata
• Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder
• Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot Autopilot
• ITT Jabsco Searchlight
• Pyle PLHR56 Color On-Board Camera System
• Raymarine RLBOC Pathfinder
• Docking Master Remote Control
• Attached Laptop with GPS and Nobletec Software
• VDO Engine Guages
• Engines 1000 hours service performed in November 2013
• 21 kw Kohler 60Hz Generator w/Racor Fuel Filter & Exhaust Water Separator
• Racor Fuel Filters on Main Engines
• Bilge Pump Jabsco/Rule
• Bilge Water Dicharge through Engine
• Glendenning Cable Master
• Tropical AlC Cruiseair 90,000 BTU w/SMX Controls
• Shore Water Connections
• Tecma Head System
• Jabsco Electric Searchlight Forward on Windshield
• Fog Bell
• 72nm Open Array Antenna
• Extractable Shade Top
• Electro-Hydraulic Gangway
• KVH Trac4 Satellite Antenna w/2 Receivers and Matching Dumy Dome
• Additional Battery Charger for Generator Batteries
• Hydraulic Steering Pump
• MMC Engine Synchronizer
• Bow and Stern Thrusters w/Maneuvering Joystick
• Electrical System 220/11 OV - 60Hz
• 220/110V - 50 Amp Shore Power Inlet & Cable
• Spare Breakers on Electric Switch Panel: (3) 24V & (2) 11OV
• Vimar Dimmer Switches in Cockpit, Salon, Master and VI PCabins
• GFCI on each Outlet
• Internal Outlet US Type
• (2) Additional 11OV
• Vimar Dimmer Swtiches in Cockpit, Salon, Master and VIP Cabins
• GFCI on each Outlet
• Internal Outlet US Type
• (2) Additional 11OV Sockets in Galley
• 12-24 V/11 0/220V Power for Galley Refrigerator
• Stainless Steel Rub Rail
• Cockpit Table
• Reinforced Stanchion Bases of Side Handrails
• Washer and Dryer Combination
• Refrigerator in Cockpit
• Safe in Master Cabin
• Wenge Salon Floor
• Varinished Aft Deck Table
• Forward Deck Sunpad Covers
• Midship Cleats
• Brand NEW Jet Tender!
• Harbor Master Mark 2 Security and Alarm System
• Cell Phone Amplifier
• Geosat Wireless Internet Amplifier
• F33 Satcom Voice/Fax/Data
• Router for Wireless Internet including Satcom
• Jetski Launch and Retrieval System on Swim Platform and in Garage for Storage
• Wine Glass Racks and extra shelving in Cabinets
• Aft Deck Sun Pad Cushion Covers
• EVAC Smoke Hoods and Safety Lights in all Cabins
• XM Satellite Radio in Main Salon
• Prep and Paint Bottom with Biocop TF.
• Propspeed prep and application for both propellers.
• Stainless Steel Propeller Mount custom made for the engine room where 2 spare propellers are mounted.
• New Audio Amplifier with Satellite Radio Included, new Blu Ray DVD player, new DirecTV units for salon, all 3 staterooms and crew cabin installed, new Samsung LCD 35' Flat Screen TV.
• All AC units serviced in November 2013 with new condenser unit, new circulation pumps, new hoses and clamps installed as well.
• Custom made second bed with support and frame for Crew Cabin to thereby have the ability to put a second person in the room.
• Hydraulic system replaced in November 2013.
The AZIMUT 68S, designed by the architect Stefano Righini, is a show stopper with her nice slender hull painted in a Ferrari Bright Red.
Even though several design particulars, such as the small appendixes of the roll bar and the inverted shark fin-like windows, recall the "family feeling" of the most recent Azimut line, others are distinctly hers. The special square windows that suddenly interrupt the slender surface of the sides, the proportional opening for air intake, the hideaway hard top, are just an example of her special design. On deck and inside, the innovations are dedicated to increasing the comfort of her future owners and users and suggest that the yacht shall be mainly used in the warm summer days during daytime cruising.
The salon is ample and very bright and is on the main deck in order to "live" the sea and the sun from a 3600 angle, nevertheless in case of bad weather it is protected by a hard sliding top, ample windows and the tempered glass bulkhead astern. Because of this arrangement, the yacht is not a real open yacht but rather a "coupe" of the sea. Belowdecks, the staterooms are far from the galley and have separate access to the salon - a special feature hardly found on yachts of this size and which offers total privacy.
The salon, with access door to the cockpit in tempered glass, is fitted to port with a sofa on the bulkhead, an armchair and several settees that may turn into low tables: one of them may be directed toward the cockpit and when the door is open may be used as settee for the outside table. Opposite, to starboard, there is a sofa for three persons and a wenqe wood and crystal glass dining table at the foot of which is housed the 35" LCD TV screen. Flooring is in wenqe wood. The salon especially features a hard, transparent top that may be electrically opened to ventilate the bright salon. Forward, the stairway to port leads to the staterooms and the adjacent stairway to starboard leads to the galley. Belowdecks, forward, there is a VIP stateroom with double bed and en suite bathroom. Astern, on portside there is a stateroom with twin beds; the bathroom may be accessed from the stateroom as well as along the corridor. Opposite is the service area with washing and drying machine. Amidships is the ample owner stateroom with double bed fitted along the diagonal. Astern is the dinette with six nice square windows. The bathroom includes an elegant shower stall in tempered glass with a stainless steel grabrail and hot and cold water faucets.
Helm station: Practical and sporty, to port of the salon, with adjustable moka leather armchairs; the wheel is in wood and steel, the analog instruments have chrome rings. The helm station is fitted with: rpm counter, speed counter and log and all pressure and temperature counters for engines and reduction gears, water and fuel level indicators, circuit alarms, rudder angle indicator and, of course, all navigation instruments such as compass, GPS chart plotter, VHF, radar, Tridata, auto-pilot, surveillance camera monitor, and Cruise Commander electronic gear levers.
Galley: Separated access, very aseptic and minimalist. It is fitted with a ceramic stove with four hobs, two sinks in the corner, microwave oven and grill, 71-gallon refrigerator, extractor, pantry under the access stairway and the typical Azimut cabinet with drawers for Alessi plates and crockery.
By choosing to use a V-Drive transmission and to fit the engine room astern, the architect could design very ample and comfortable staterooms. The master stateroom, located amidships and covering the full beam of the yacht, was created for an intimate feeling of the sea, as a matter of fact the waves seem to break on the bed. The architect Carlo Galeazzi created the area belowdecks with a somber decor and highly contrasting hues: clear fabrics and dark wenqe wood create an almost severe minimalism in the salon, brightened up by colored silk bed covers and settees in the staterooms.
The design of the hull, the quite sleek bow and the balanced distribution of weights allow a good seakeeping ability and, if one does not consider the impacts with the bigger waves, the foam produced is minimal and the rooster tail astern is low and clean.
The 68 SPORT is certainly is one of the most coveted Open Yachts in the market and Loving
Life is the best priced in the market for sale.
4525 Collins Avenue
Miami beach, FL 33140