2005 H&H Marine Lobster Style Cruiser
RUB 7 278 481*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Freeport, ME
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 115 000 (RUB 7 278 481)
VESSEL LAUNCHED & READY TO GO
DARK 'N STORMY is one of the handsome H&H lobster boats converted in 2011 to a combination of Lobster Boat and Lobster-style Cruiser. The present owner installed a cruising interior and an enclosed head with composting W.C. Please review all the work done in the last six years. DARK 'N STORMY has the ability to lobster, fish or cruise in comfort and simplicity. Come and inspect this well-kept vessel. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
DARK 'N STORMY
Дизайнер: Osmond Beal
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 32 футы 2 дюймы
Ширина: 11 футы 3 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 3 футы 5 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 15000 фунты
Общая мощность: 265 HP
Марка двигателя: John Deere
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 265 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull; white moulded cabin trunk and pilothouse.
- Hull by: H&H Marine, Steuben, ME; Upgraded by Howard Hagar, Hagar Boatworks, Durham, ME.
- Fiberglass and foam cored decks, painted light gray.
- Fiberglass over plywood cockpit sole, painted light gray.
- White hull, original gelcoat, black boottop, green bottom.
- Hull has full keel and is stiffened with two longitudinal stringers.
- Diamond Sea Glaze aluminum framed windows forward in wheelhouse.
- Vessel has starboard side hauling station and wheelhouse enclosure to port.
- Bomar forward deck hatch and fixed portlights.
- 2 aluminum Anchor Marine hatches.
- 3 aluminum Freeman hatches in cockpit sole.
- Varnished handrails- Epiphanes.
- Teak trim.
- S/S strikers on PVC toerails and rubrails.
- 2014 bottom soda blasted & 1 coat of Petit ablative applied.
- White handrails.
- S/S bow bitt and chocks.
- Starboard windshield opens.
- 12” S/S hauler, Pitts clutch and Pacer washdown pump.
Fuel: 160 gallons in 2-80 gallon fiberglass tanks.
Water: 5 gallons in soft bladder.
UPGRADES & RECENT IMPROVEMENTS:
- Varnished teak drop boards for companionway.
- Replace raw water impeller.
- Double ram hydraulic steering; commercial grade steering ram.
- New companionway.
- New prop; reconditioned old prop.
- Removed valve cover and replaced gasket.
- Soda blast bottom paint off and applied Sea Coat Tuff Stuff.
- Replaced 4 portlights.
- Installed transducer for depthsounder.
- New electronics – Garmin 1040 Radar GPS & Sonar with 10” screen.
- New Diamond Sea Glaze windows.
- Install new access hatch at starboard side of engine.
- Clean, sanded and gelcoated oil pan and bilge.
- Free up seacocks.
- Replace reverse gear seal.
- Replace bilge pumps.
- Removed engine, repainted.
- Rebuild heat exchanger.
- Rebuild starter and alternator.
- Added access to raw water impeller via new hatch.
- Engine beds redone.
- New cutlass bearing.
- New interior below by Hagar Boatworks with enclosed head, vee berths and galley counter, and sink to port.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single John Deere 6.8 liter 265 hp turbo charged diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 3790 hours as seen on hour meter.
- Twin Disc MG-506 2:1 reduction gear.
- 24" x 23" LH 4 bladed prop.
- 1 3/4" S/S shaft.
- Perko sea strainer.
- Morse twin controls.
- S/S rudder; S/S exhaust mixing elbow; fiberglass muffler.
- 2015 cutlass bearing.
- Hydro Slave hynautic hydraulic wheel steering.
- Morse controls.
- Bronze spoked wheel.
- Electric oil changer.
- New air filter installed on engine.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Dual S/S steering rams.
- Cruising speed: 13 knots @ 2100 RPM @ 5 gph.
- Maximum speed: 16.5 knots @ 2500 RPM WOT.
- 12V DC system with circuit breaker panel.
- 2017 new 8D battery with switch.
- Running lights, deck lights & cabin lights.
- 2-12V Rule 500 bilge pumps.
- One Whale Gulper bilge pump.
- For two in full vee berth with filler (Dark blue cushions).
- Storage shelves above in vee berths.
- Galley counter to port with S/S sink with manual pump.
- Enclosed head to starboard with air composting W.C.
- Headroom in Pilothouse: 7'; Below: 6'3".
- 2015 Garmin GPS 1040XS Map, Radar and Sonar.
- 2017 two Standard Horizon Explorer VHF radios.
- Furuno FCV6001 color fishfinder.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Sony stereo with speakers.
- Pacer hydraulic washdown pump with 2” bronze seacock and one cooler.
- Ensign and staff.
- Deck box in cockpit.
- Danforth anchor and rode.
- Docklines & fenders; life jackets.
- Hydro Slave trap hauling system with 12” hauler, shaft driven pump with clutch, and 24 gallon aluminum tank (shared with steering) & control valve.
- Rule high water alarm.
- Fire extinguishers.
COMMENTS: DARK 'N STORMY is one of the handsome H&H lobster boats converted in 2011 to a combination of Lobster Boat and Lobster-style Cruiser. The present owner installed a cruising interior and an enclosed head with composting W.C. Please review all the work done in the last six years. DARK 'N STORMY has the ability to lobster, fish or cruise in comfort and simplicity. Come and inspect this well-kept vessel. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.