Hunter Legend 41 Deck Saloon, 2006
Wing Keel, Yanmar 40hp, 8 berths in 3 cabins plus saloon, inmast furling, new sails in 2014,full Raymarine electronics package as well as electric anchor windlass. She is available with a charter income for the remainder of 2017
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Складывающиеся подъёмный киль
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 12.29 м
Ширина: 4.04 м
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 10.82 м
Максимальная осадка: 1.52 м
Высота в помещениях: 2.13 м
Порожное водоизмещение: 8800 кг
Общая мощность: 40 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 40 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (378 Литры)
Топливные баки: (136 Литры)
Сточная цистерна: (132 Литры)
- Last Service April 2016
- Shaft drive
- Featherstream feathering 3 blade propeller
- Fuel 136 litres
- 3 x 160 amp hour house batteries
- Dedicated engine start battery
- Battery management mete
- Solar panel regulators
- 80 amp alternator,
- Stirling smart charger,
- Shore power
- Galvanic isolator
- 3 x rigid solar panels providing up to 6 amps
- Chartplotter - Raymarine C80
- Log / Speed - Raymarine ST60
- Depth - Raymarine ST60
- Wind - Raymarine ST60
- Autohelm (linear ram)
- VHF/DSC - Raymarine
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- B & R standard rig
- Inmast furling
- All lines led aft
- Solid vang
- Traveller on arch
- Furling 110% jib - 2014
- Furling main
Interior & Domestic
- 8 berths in 3 cabins plus saloon
- 2 x heads and shower
- 240 volt and 12 volt sockets throughout the boat.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system with immersion heater for shorepower use
- The saloon has a 6ft 7in headroom and large deck saloon type windows,
- Teak interior with an attractive high gloss flooring
- Lighting is predominantly LED,
- Two conventional aft cabins, one “en suite” with the aft heads which has a separate shower cubicle,
- Fore cabin Pullman style, with an offset double berth and vanity, “en suite” large wet heads and shower in the bows,
- Underfloor holding tank with macerator pump out.
- All mattresses are fully sprung, not foam.
- Salon with convertible dinette table which can provide a fourth double
- Crockery drying locker with drain and fan, and a dedicated rubbish bin.
- Large comfortable settee.
- All roof hatches have Oceanair insect and blind units
- Saloon side windows are fitted with accordion blinds.
- There is a radio and cd unit with saloon and cockpit speaker, and a TV with inbuilt DVD player.
- Galley - L Shaped with a double burner cooker and oven
- 2 bowl sink and a front opening fridge.
- Ample worktop space, all finished in Corian,
- Good storage in cabins and galley/saloon.
- There is a dedicated nav station with 12v and 240v control panels
- Water - 378 litres
- Holding tank 132 - litres
- Water Heater - 42 Litres
- GRP deck
- Flexiteak cockpit sole
- Twin bow rollers
- Electric windlass with wifi remote and deck buttons
- Rocna anchor and 70 m chain.
- Kedge anchor with chain and rope,
- Externally the cockpit has the trademark double pushpit seats
- Folding table
- Single central wheel (folding) with single lever engine control
- 3 x large cockpit lockers
- Halyard tail storage bins
- Legend trademark arch with traveler
- 2 coachroof winches and 2 sheet winches, all self tailing and 2 speed
- Hinged helm seat, walk through transom and bathing platform with swim ladder.
- Twin gas bottle storage.
- 8 man liferaft
- Full complement of lifejackets
- 2 x horseshoe floats
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Bimini - 2017
- Side canvasses for cockpit
- Cockpit cushions - 2017
- One owner from new
- All original paperwork available
She left the factory December 2006, sold to me new in 2007, in Charter with Nisos Yacht Charter, a small specialized British family company in the Greek Ionian since then, so very regularly maintained to a very high standard no expense spared maintenance program.
For sale with one season yet to complete in charter until end 2017, which would allow a nice soft entry to anyone wanting to buy a spacious comfortable but go anywhere live aboard boat for Mediterranean use, 6 owners weeks plus any unsold weeks in the season, and some pre and post season sailing available, with the guarantee of a full maintenance and back up service for that year, and whilst in her tenth year of charter no great income should be expected, there will be very few costs either if any, charter income should cover those.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Hunter Marine has created a new version of its recently introduced 41 model, the 41DS, which sports a new profile and roomier interior created by raising the deck to allow a taller and larger salon. The new profile creates almost a "sport sedan" look for the 41DS, and its large polished-aluminum windows definitely sets the DS apart from its sister ship. Inside, the headroom has been increased 4" to a spectacular 6'10". The voluminous ceilings are covered with a light fabric called Whisper-Air?, which combines with the increased light entering from the sizeable new windows to produce a comfortable, bright and open feel. OceanAire? designer shades cover the windows when privacy is desired and add a nice decorative touch. Durable and handsome Everwear? laminate flooring is being introduced by Luhrs Marine, the parent company of Hunter Marine, across most of its boating product lines in 2005, but the 41DS will get an exclusive "glossy" version.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com