2007 Rhea Timonier 750
RUB 3 765 962
Balloch, West Dunbartonshire, Великобритания
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Balloch, West Dunbartonshire, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 46 500 Налог выплачен (RUB 3 765 962)
Classification; Cat B Open Sea - 2 berths in total in saloon comprising 1 double berth in "V" with infill, Jabsco sea toilet and a small galley. Powered by a Yanmar 4LHTA 240hp diesel engine.
Rare and much admired by those with an eye for something a bit special, the Rhea 750 blends rugged traditional looks with a fast, seaworthy, semi-planning hull. Built to fish the wild tidal races of her native Brittany - her deep, safe walk-around deck and cosy secure wheelhouse will easily adapt to many roles. Very lightly used as a family day boat, with only around 610 hours on her bulletproof and powerful 240hp Yanmar engine, Cath Na Mara offers the rare chance to acquire a well specced and maintained example of this premium marque in UK waters.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 7.50 м
Ширина: 2.80 м
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 6.83 м
Минимальная осадка: 0.75 м
Максимальная осадка: 0.75 м
Водоизмещение: 2800 кг
Высота в помещениях: 1.83 м
Общая мощность: 240 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2007
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 555
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 240 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 17 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 22 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: 1 (55 Литры)
Топливные баки: 1 (300 Литры)
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
Dimensions / General
- LOA - 7.50m
- Beam - 2.80m
- Draft - 0.75m
- Weight : 2800 kg
- Fuel tank capacity - 300 l
- Fresh water capacity - 55 l
Architects - Joubert-Nivelt
Designer - Bertrand Danglade
- Full-length SS beaching/ keel strip
- Prop access hatch
- 3 coats of epoxy from new
- Outside Helm + Engine Controls
- 6" + stand up wheelhouse/galley with folding table and ample storage.
- V-berth below with infill to create a double berth. Opening port forward.
- Single gas hob plus sink above stowage drawers and lockers.
- Chart table by helm lifts to assist access to the lower cabin.
- Jabsco sea toilet below infill in the lower cabin.
- Rear and starboard side sliding doors allow easy access and the chance to helm from the side decks in fine weather.
Mechanical / Electrical
- Yanmar 4LHTA 240hp on straight shaft
- Trolling valve with control at stern allows slow speed fishing.
- Morse controls to the engine in the wheelhouse and at the stern. Outside Helm + Engine Controls
- Rope cutter on shaft.
- 2 x 110 a/hr batteries with isolator/splitter.(new 2013)
- Electric bilge pump.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Deck flood light and cabin lighting.
Navigation / Electronics
- Standard Horizon CP180 plotter.
- Fishfinder module (through hull) integrated to plotter.
- Icom DSC VHF.
- Magnetic compass.
- Engine instruments and warnings
Deck / Deck Equipment
- Original NZ spec Rocna 10 kg anchor with 20m 8mm chain + 20m braid.
- Lifting engine cover on hydraulic rams- doubles as cockpit table.
- Port and Stbd deep side lockers /seats.
- Large lifting hatch to drain under deck stowage. (This is designed to be easily plumbed to create a live bait well)
- Moulded double forward facing seat at the bow with fitted cushion.
- Removable tiller at the stern with engine controls.
- All round wooden cap rails with grab rails all around and on cabin top.
- Fully enclosed fairleads to cleats (additional midships cleats).
- Substantial bow roller and king post at the bow.
- Recessed enclosed scuppers to sides and stern.
- Prop access hatch allows clearance of fouled shaft from the deck.
- Warps and fenders.
- Seat cushions.
- Flagstaff and ensign.
If you are considering multipurpose fishing boat/cruiser but are looking for something a little more unique and substantial - this Rhea 750 is one of very few in UK waters and is admired by all. Strong, fast and secure with deep walk around decks she has kept our small children safe and proven to be a capable and reliable weekender /day boat and angling platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.