2008 Dufour 385 Grand Large
RUB 5 028 249
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 89 000 (RUB 5 028 249)
Adriana is an offshore class cruising boat, outfitted for open ocean and with live-aboard accommodations. She is rigged for single handed sailing and comfortable coastal cruising. She began her life as a private, captain only charter boat in Croatian Islands. Her current owners sailed her transatlantic from Croatia to Fort Lauderdale over a 12 month sailcation. They extensively cruised the Mediterranean and Caribbean. She has many attractive features such as twin wheels in the cockpit, three large cabins, and a sugar scoop stern. Set sail and escape from the madness of everyday life aboard this well cared for boat.
- Bottom paint new March 2017
- Pre purchase survey from 2015 available
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this listing.
Please contact Jordan Yachts at 954 522 8650
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 38 футы 6 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 11 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 32 футы 3 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 5 футы 9 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 15356 фунты
Общая мощность: 40 HP
Марка двигателя: Volvo
Модель двигателя: D2-40B
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 3750
Мощность двигателя: 40 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (116 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (42 (Галлонов))
Beam: 12.1 ft
Fuel tank capacity(l): 160
Fresh water tank capacity(l): 440
Working Sail Area : 797.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Alongside the DUFOUR 34, 40 and 44 orientated towards fast cruising, the Grand'large range, debuting with the DUFOUR 385 Grand'large, has been designed for ocean sailing as well as family cruising. Everything has been thought out with concern for comfort and safety. The hull, designed by UMBERTO FELCI is streamline and very stable. The main beam is extended aft and gives excellent stiffness under sail. The deck layout is suitable for lovers of the open sea and family crusing. The twin helm positions make circulation and manoeuvring easier. The coach roof is equipped with long hand rails so that you can get around in complete safety. Space and harmony characterise this seaworthy interior. Everything has been devised to make life on baord easier: stowage, fiddles, handrails, never neglecting a polished and seamless finish In short, the DUFOUR 385 Grand'Large is the ideal yacht where comfort, safety, ease of handling and quality of construction are essential for the enjoyment of saling.
- 3 cabins, 8 berths
- U-shaped saloon settee and one straight seat with blue upholstery and table
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker (Ensuite head)
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- All joinery work in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All cabin doors have a blocking system keeping doors opened.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattresses fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom is in vinyl (cream colour).
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker 2 burner stove/oven on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 120 L with stowage boxes, and separated compartments.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Cookware and eating utensils
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, close to companionway.
- Ergonomic wooden seat with stowage underneath.
- White vinyl cushion.
- Instrument console 45? angled with hinged area.
- Bookshelves under electrical switchboard.
- Stowage under chart table with drawer.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals, with angle bracket for navigation instruments.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel at hand of the helmsman on portside.
- Transom open in centre by tipping helmsman's seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- Smartpilot Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind
- Garmin GPSMap 720 Chartplotter
- Garmin AIS 300
- VHF Lorenz RT-2500
- Secondary GPS Lorenz Compact X7
- Barigo weather station
- LG Stereo (Mp3, CD)
- Shore power connection, 50W US / 16W 220v European
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery
- 220Ah house bank
- Battery switch for each battery
- Solar panel 130W
- Volvo Penta D2-40B / 40HP
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank approx. 160 l, gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle
- Engine room ventilation blower, and 2 ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam
- Bruce Anchor with 330 ft chain
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with 2 levels of life line.
- 4 fairleads integrated in the toerail, 2 in stemhead fitting.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- 2 chainplates for backstay.
- 2 deck fillers for water and 1 for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on coachroof with adjustable traveller.
- Boom vang with 4 threads tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 1 starboard four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 4 clutches port and starboard
- 2 x 32.2 ST halyard winches on roof
- 2 x 44.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman
- Harken winches
- Bimini top
- Spare Danforth anchor with chain
- Sun shades
- Lee cloths + fix points
- 5HP Tohatsu outboard
- Dinghy 8.5' new 2017
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights; Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including : Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Special furling Genoa in Cross cut with anti-UV protection.
- Whisker pole with deck mounts
- In-mast furling mainsail
- Life ring with 10m line
- Safety vests
- 10 signal flares
- 4 Safety Harnesses
- 2 Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.