- Год выпуска:
- Материал корпуса:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
A combination of what must be on a boat and what you thought you would never find: A LAGOON! With two interior layouts (3 or 4 double cabins), the Lagoon 420 is also offered with three equipment configuration levels (Essential, Cruising, Comfort). The layouts of the two hulls in the 4 cabin version are symmetrical: there is a central double bed in each cabin, a washroom with separate shower, large hull windows, lockers... The port hull of the 3 cabin owners' version is in fact a suite: large bed, sofa, numerous lockers and hanging lockers, washroom with separate shower. Lagoon 420 with Essential configuration : includes essential options to enjoy your Lagoon on a limited budget Lagoon 420 with Cruising configuration : more equipment to sail away Lagoon 420 with Comfort configuration : equipped for long distance cruising, your Lagoon 420 has all the necessary equipment to liveaboard comfortably.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: Van Peteghem & Lauriot Prevost
Форма корпуса: Катамаран
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 41 футы 4 дюймы
Ширина: 24 футы 7 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 40 футы 4 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 4 футы 2 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 29503 фунты
Engine Option 1: 2x 40 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (92 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (79 (Галлонов))
- Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420.
- The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
- Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
- The saloon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
- The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, fridge (2nd optional), numerous lockers, double sink... all features to make the galley a friendly and practical area.
The Lagoon 420 is offered with 2 propulsion systems:
- Standard engines with sail drive
- Hybrid: two electric motors, a generator, a bank of batteries. Under sail, the propellers are driven by the speed of the boat and recharge the batteries: this is called regeneration. An innovative system, ecological and quiet - a world exclusive on the Lagoon 420.
Ideal for a short day sail, the batteries of the Lagoon 420 Hybrid 2 will be store enough energy to let you enjoy getting out of the harbor and setting the sail under power in total silence. The Lagoon Hybrid 2 is also ideal for long distance cruising as you will most likely benefit from the ability to regenerate and store electricity while sailing. The Lagoon design office has now accumulated knowledge sufficient to launch Hybrid 2 and bring to the Lagoon 420 even more autonomy and ease of use.
The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, large foredeck, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit.
There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top; the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to manoeuvre without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.