ONLINE AUCTION - 2010 LEOPARD 37 POWER CATAMARAN
ONLINE AUCTION COMMENCES FRIDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2018 AND WILL END ON THURSDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2018 AT 2PM AEST
The Leopard 372, is a very popular 2 cabin power cat that has been well maintained and ready to go. The hard top gives great shelter and make the flybridge a very comfortable place to chill out with friends and family.
* Length Overall 11.13m
* Beam Maximum: 4.50m
* Draft (Lightship): 0.885m
* Displacement (Lightship): 6870 kg
* Overall Height above DWL (half load) 5.75 m
* 430 Litres Fresh Water Capacity
* 110 Litres Holding Tank Capacity
* 780 Litres Fuel Capacity
* Electrical system : DC 12v AC 110v Boats 110v 60hz AC 220v Boats 220v 50hz Starter Battery Capacity (each): 100 Ah X (2 batteries) AGM House Batteries (total): 420 Ah (2 batteries) AGM
* Powered by Yanmar 4JH4 THE 110HP Max. Power (at 3200rpm): 81 kW 110 HP
* Gearbox: KMH4A Ratio: 2.45:1
* Propeller Type 4-Blade Fixed Props Propeller Size 19 " dia x 20 " pitch 500 mm dia X 510 mm pitch Propeller Rotation Port Left Hand Counter Clockwise Starboard Right Hand Clockwise Battery Charger Centaur Victron Battery Charger 12volt / 40amp
* Air Conditioners Cruisair 2 X 12,000 BTU , 24,000 BTU total capacity
* Northern lights 6kW 60Hz 120v or 50Hz 240v Generator
* 2 x Cruisair Air Conditioners
The vessel is located in Singapore and will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Singapore. This vessel will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars)
For further information and full specifications please contact William Schick from Basco Pte Ltd on +65 9155 4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Adrian Seiffert on +61 418 783 358 or email email@example.com or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, on or before 28th February 2018, Buyers Premium of 5.5% Excluding GST applies.
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding.