We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us beforehand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are travelling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 10 футы 7 дюймы
Ширина: 3 футы 7 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 9 футы 7 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 1 футы 11 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 1 футы 11 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 6360 кг
Балласт: 1845 кг
Общая мощность: 18 HP
Марка двигателя: Volvo
Год постройки: 2011
Модель двигателя: D1
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 490
Гребной винт: Складной винт
Тип привода: Парусный привод
Мощность двигателя: 18 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 1 Пластмасса (240 Литры)
Топливные баки: 1 Пластмасса (90 Литры)
Сточная цистерна: 1 Пластмасса
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
- Builder - Hanse Yacht Group Germany
- Designer - judel / vrolijk & co
- Length overall - 10.59m
- Length waterline - 9.60m
- Beam - 3.55
- Draft - 1.92m
- Displacement - 6,360 kg
- Ballast - 1,845 kg
- Keel - T-fin Keel with LCG bulb
Owners layout version with 6 berths. Larger heads with separate shower area. Large cockpit locker. This spacious, easy to handle, fast cruising yacht is well worth viewing.
Light grey hull, teak in cockpit, grey upholstery upgrade. Equipment upgrades include heating throughout, electric windlass, full electronics including autopilot and new chart plotter.
Sunflower is lightly-used and has been professionally maintained since new. Engine and all 4 winches serviced, hull re-antifouled and new anodes all since last used. New Chartplotter just installed.
Price is Tax Paid. VAT may be reclaimed on this yacht or sold for export at Zero Rate VAT.
6 berths across 2 cabins and saloon. A1, B1, C1 layout offering a large double aft cabin, large heads with separate shower and large double 'V' berth forward.
Interior wood veneer 'Ohio cherry' on Marine ply with Classic Holly and Teak style floorboards. White bulkhead for a light airy feel. All timberwork is in good condition and has the depth of fitting that set Hanse apart.
- Eberspacher Airtronic D4 diesel fired warm air central heating. 4 outlets (fwd cabin, saloon, heads and aft cabin).
- Stereo CD system with cockpit speakers.
- 20L Hot water calorifier heated via engine and immersion heater.
- Blind set for all ports and hatches.
- Upgrade saloon table with sliding and folding function.
- Reclining function for saloon seats.
- Reading lights in saloon and all cabins.
- Mood lighting in saloon and all cabins.
Valencia Grey upholstery in excellent condition (Optional extra).
Large double 'V' berth with hanging lockers, separated from saloon by a door.
Large double berth with hanging locker, separated from saloon by a door.
Settee to port and starboard. Both Settees can be utilised as a single berth when required. Lee cloth fitted to starboard.
Central saloon table with opening leaves and integral bottle storage locker and shelves. Upgrade sliding and folding function.
Chart table with storage for charts and navigators seat. Above is a moulded unit withdrawn shutter cover housing the electrical distribution panel, stereo and hand-held VHF. Clock and Barometer.
Head / Shower
- Marine flushing toilet.
- Holding tank with sea and deck discharge.
- Full standing shower with drain pump.
- Vanity unit with wash basin serviced by H&C pressurised water system via mixer tap. Mirror & locker.
- Access to main cockpit locker which can be utilised for internal storage.
- Opening deck hatch.
Good sized galley with plenty of storage for provisions and galley equipment.
- Light grey work surface with good area for food preparation.
- Single round stainless steel sink with H&C water via a mixer tap.
- Gimbaled 2-burner LPG stove with oven.
- LPG Gas system with 2 x bottle storage in cockpit.
- Lockers and drawers.
- Insulated fridge with ice box.
- Waste bin.
Volvo D-1, 13.3 kW / 18 HP, diesel engine with fresh water cooling and Saildrive.
- 2-blade folding propeller.
- Fuel tank - approx. 90 L.
- Seawater strainer, water separator, fuel filter.
- Revolution counter with engine hour meter.
- The engine room is well insulated with good access.
Spars / Rigging / Sails
- 9/10-rig 2 spreader silver anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Kemp Furlex roller furling system for jib.
- Single line reefing system lead to cockpit.
- 2 x single line reefs and an extra 3rd reef with luff strop and reef line lead to cockpit.
- Mast Fittings for Spinnaker Halyard.
- Adjustable backstay.
- All primary control lines and halyards lead aft to cockpit.
- Rod kicker.
- Main sail fully battened with 3 reefs.
- Main drop system with lazy bag and lazy jacks. Light grey.
- Self-tacking jib with traveller.
- I :46.3 ft J :13.8 ft P : 43.2 ft E : 14.6 ft
- Working Sail Area: 698.00 sqft
Navigation / Electronics
- Simrad IS20 speed / depth / log.
- Simrad IS20 multi-graphics display.
- Simrad IS20 wind system.
- Lowrance HDS 5 Chart plotter at wheel.
- Lowrance LVF 880 VHF with DSC.
- Raymarine Autopilot (wheel pilot).
- Magnetic compass with light.
- Port & Starboard bow light.
- Stern light.
- Steaming light.
- Main ships electrical distribution panel with a LED readout for fuel, water and electric levels. Offering individual distribution to isolate circuits.
- 12 V electrical circuits.
- 220 V shore power system with an immersion heater for hot water calorifier.
- Shore power cable.
- 350 Watt inverter.
- 12 V / 30amp battery charger.
- Interior lighting in all cabins including reading lists and light in engine bay and cockpit storage locker.
- Additional 230 v socket in the galley.
- 1 Engine battery: 12 V / 80 Ah AGM.
- 1 Service battery: 12 V / 150 Ah AGM.
- Trilens mast mounted radar reflector.
- Gas alarm.
- 3 x fire extinguishers.
Hull / Deck / Deck Gear
Isophthalic Gelcoat - Vinylester 1st layer for osmosis protection. Solid laminate hull. Structural keel matrix and main bulkhead laminated to hull for strength, safety and structural stability.
- Light grey hull with dark grey double waterline stripes (Optional extra).
White deck with non-slip, Isophthalic Gelcoat - Vinylester 1st layer. Balsa sandwich construction for insulation and lower deck weight.
- Deck secured with stainless steel stanchions and double lifelines with side boarding gates for easy access and MOB recovery.
- Open pulpit and qtr pushpits, one with ensign staff socket.
- Self-draining cockpit with large cockpit locker to port and shelf locker to starboard. Cockpit seats and floor inlaid Teak. The aft cockpit seat has an infill section which can be removed for access.
- Bow fitting with anchor roller and Gennaker pad eye.
- Self-draining anchor locker with lockable hatch.
- Electrical anchor windlass with wired remote control.
- Anchor with 30m of 8mm calibrated chain.
- Teak cockpit foot brace in the centerline of the cockpit.
- Teak cockpit table mounted on binnacle.
- Fwd, midship and stern mooring cleats.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 AST (self-tailing) winches for halyards, control lines, mainsheet and jib sheet.
- Extra genoa tracks with ball bearing cars adjustable from cockpit.
- All control lines and halyards lead aft through rope guides with clean line deck covers to rope clutches.
- Winch handles pockets.
- 2 x winch handles.
- Acrylic sliding hatch with an acrylic washboard.
- Sprayhood with a stainless steel frame and leather covered grabrail in black.
- Cockpit shower with H&C water supply via mixer tap.
- Warps & fenders.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.