A rare opportunity to acquire a recently constructed motor yacht from one of the world's most prestigious builders, MY SOO TOO has to be seen by any discerning buyer in search of Italian excellence.
The largest yacht in the Ferretti range, MY SOO TOO was delivered in 2015 and includes a host of useful extra accessories including upgraded air conditioning and improved AV equipment. The Ferretti 960 drew the attention of the yachting world in 2013 when it was first launched, due to it's innovative transom design featuring a wet launch system for the tender and a sun pad/swim platform combination.
Of the 3 engine options that Ferretti offer with this model MY SOO TOO was built with MTU 16V 2635hp units that propel the yacht to a comfortable 31 knots top speed and 27 knots cruising speed. She includes zero speed gyro stabilisers as standard equipment and the owner also opted for TRAC fin stabilisers.
The owner of MY SOO TOO has paid great attention to ironing out all of the usual snagging list problems that typically occur in the first year of use for a production yacht. She is now in better than new condition and is ready for cruising.
David Seal Sales Broker
Mobile: +44 (0) 789 689 5892
Air intakes (2) with mist separators
AC Shore power converter
Main electric generator (27 kW) x 2
Change over valves (2) for emergency water pumping from the bilge
Colour camera CCTV
Electric bilge pump
Electric ventilation fans (2)
FM200 fire extinguishing system in the engine room with automatic/manual control
Fresh water outlet for filling and washing
Fuel tank level indicator
GRP fuel tank (9000 lt) with settler and discharge
Light alloy antiskid flooring
Main electrical panel
Racor fuel filters (2) for double engines
Soundproof watertight fore bulkhead
Stabilizer fins underway and zero speed (2)
Water filters (2) for engine cooling system
Water filters (2) for generator cooling system
Water maker (130 lt/h)
Workshop bench fitted with vice
Electric winch for tender lifting/launching
GRP flooring with non-slip surface
Inspection hatch (to Engine Room)
Tender cradle with electrohydraulic lifting
Watertight fore bulkhead
Propulsion and control
Electro-hydraulic power steering
Hydraulic bow thruster (58 hp)
Stuffing box with dripless shaft seal, low maintenance
Underwater silenced exhausts
Stabilizer fins underway and zero speed (2)
Trim stabilizers (interceptors)
Telephone interface GSM/Voice/FAX
CCTV system in the engine room
Monitoring system touch-screen display
Automatic pilot control units (1 raised pilot house)
Chart plotter, Radar, GPS with LCD display with autopilot (flybridge helm position)
Radar, chartplotter and depthsounder function with LCD colour display (2, raised pilot house)
• ATLAS Shore Power converter
• Manual glass door on salon side - diff.
• Lights: Underwater Light -each
• Lights: underwater watertight light only for 960 - (pair)
• Control station on flybridge
• Thruster: stern hydraulic thruster 50 HP (double propeller)
• Flooring: teak on flybridge
• Smoke separator for generator -each-
• Helm station: fixed cockpit helm station, with cover
• Water intake: shore fresh water intake
• Searchlight: power controlled. Large sized rectangular searchlight
• Dimmer lights in cockpit
• Garbage bin in cockpit
• Dimmer lights in salon
• Electric sliding salon door
• Salon curtains electrically-driven lifting system
• Lights: outdoor flybridge ladder lights
• Lights: spoiler descent ladder lights
• Lighting on stairs to cabins
• Strip led bed headboard and window frames master cabin
• Strip led behind window frames in lower deck cabins
• Electric lift for curtains in master cabin
• Electric lift for curtains in cabins (4) in lower bridge - diff.
• Electric lift for roll blinds – each
• Shower: big shower head with LED lighting in master bathroom - diff.
• Twin beds sliding in guest cabin - diff.
• Grill: large double Gaggenau grill on flybridge
• Air conditioning, tropical (salon + cabins + 3 crew cabins)
• Generator: ONAN 27 kw diff. from 19 kw
• Helmseat: motorized helmseat on main deck
• Lighting: LED, internal & external - diff.
• Fire-fighting system: smoke alarm in each cabin
• Cockpit table top dff. - (larger)
• Fender covers
• Watermaker: 180 lt/h Idromar
• Side door on sidedeck -each
• Waste mincer in galley sink
• Cooking top: ceramic, 5 rings, induction - diff.
• Oven: 90 cm (no microwave) - diff.
• Washing machine/dryer (separate units) 5,5 kg -diff.
• Comfort shower on aft platform
• Davit: 600 kg capacity davit on flybridge (additional)
• Bronze paint pilot bridge top fairing
• CCVT: engine room(2), technical system room, cockpit and LCD 10" in bridge (4 cameras)
• TV: 55'' LCD/LED thin TV set
• TV lift: motorized 55'' TV lift
• TV: 46'' LCD/LED thin TV set
• TV: 40'' LCD/LED thin TV set
• Hi-Fi stereo FM/CUSB w/loudspeakers
• Do not supply HI-FI (std guest cabins)
• Remote control signal relay IR for TVs in LD cabins
• SIMRAD upgrade -diff. (2 monitors 19” + 2 monitors 17” in man bridge
• NAVIOP: page for air conditioning control
• Main deck flooring in wooden parquet - diff.
• Deletion of GRP unit on flybridge
• Free-standing seating units on flybridge
• Stabilizing fins TRAC 250
• Marble in master bathroom (floors and shower wall)
• Predisposition for SAT antenna
• Credit for standard 32" TV in salon and master cabin
• Antenna SAT Navisystem 85 with receiver in salon
• Antenna empty dome NT85 for simmetry
14 Avenue de Verdun