Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Jensen Marine, Costa Mesa, CA
Дизайнер: Art Defever
Страна приписки: Канада
Форма корпуса: Водоизмещение
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 34 футы 4 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 3 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 30 футы 2 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 3 футы 4 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 21000 фунты В балласте
Высота в помещениях: 6 футы 5 дюймы
Общая мощность: 200 HP
Марка двигателя: Volvo Penta
Год постройки: 2004
Модель двигателя: AD41B
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1000
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 200 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 7 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 7 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: 1 (50 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 2 Алюминий (150 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1 Пластмасса (25 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Электрическая трюмная помпа
Носовые подруливающие устройства
Ручная трюмная помпа
Электрический разъем для подключения на берегу
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Палуба для купания
The 34 Passagemaker is one of just a few trawlers ever built in the United States. Thousands of boats bear the Defever name, but none was built by Art Defever, the San Diego designer whose work with heavy, ocean-going fishing boats in the 1950s influenced his yacht designs. The 34 Passagemaker and a 40-foot tri-cabin sistership were built by Jensen Marine in Costa Mesa, California, Jensen built only 24 of the 34' Passagemakers.
"Sophie" has a round-bilged, full-displacement hull has a deep keel and a large rudder for directional stability, and her flared bow, sharp entry and deep forefoot help insure a dry and comfortable ride in offshore conditions. Heavily built on a solid fiberglass hull, the 34’s sedan layout is well suited for a cruising couple.
Her teak interior is arranged with a forward cabin with chain locker, v-type berths with drawer and locker storage below. Lower passageway with a large hanging locker to starboard with access to the back of the helm and electrical panels. To port is the head with toilet, sink, countertop, pressure hot/cold water, and shower arrangement.
Up a few steps is the main cabin area with helm station to starboard along with door to side deck. The galley is also to starboard and is arranged in a fore-n-aft type layout with sinks, pressure hot/cold water, microwave oven, electric stove oven combination, refrigerator with freezer compartment, and storage. To port is an L-shaped settee with a table that raises and lowers to convert the settee area to a berth. Open floor space is provided aft to port with a chair.
A large hatch in the salon sole provides access to the spacious engine compartment, and a pair of teak doors open to a surprisingly roomy cockpit.
Exterior layout (bow to stern): Open foredeck with bow roller plank with anchor, chain and electric windlass. Deck area with nonskid and hatch on centerline. Side decks allow access port and starboard to the cockpit aft. The fly bridge and sundeck area accessed by a ladder in the cockpit to starboard. A large sundeck area is provided and stainless steel railings are provided. The fly bridge forward has seating for captain and crew and navigational electronics and aids as well as engine gearshift and throttle. Additional features include a functional mast and boom, a teak swim platform and a transom door.
A single 200 HP TMD 41 Volvo Turbo Diesel will deliver an honest 800-mile cruising range at a steady 7 - 8 knots.
The boat has a 8 kv Onan generator capable of running the' all electric' galley appliances. It has a newer AGM House Battery & Blue Sea charger/maintainer system as well as a HD alternator on the main engine that will quickly recharge the bank of D-8 house batteries.
“Sophie” underwent a 'complete' engine room 'rebuild' with 'all new' components in 2005 completed by a marine company as a "winter project" for a reported cost of over $50,000 US and done to ABYC standards. The completed engine room is of far superior quality to the original 'new' Defever Passagemaker 34'.
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Engine room completely stripped to the bare fiberglass and rebuilt better than new (2005) with state of the art marine systems.
- Volvo TAM 41 200HP diesel engine. Replaced in 2004/2005 ( not rebuilt) and have approx. 1000 hours on it.
- Completely rewired (2005)
- 150 Gallon aluminum diesel fuel tanks (2005) installed with all proper valves, shut-offs, connections, etc. and appear to be in superior condition.
- Uniden Solara Marine VHF Radio
- 12V DC and 11OV AC wiring extensively updated, with new anchor windlass wiring and switches (2005)
- AF/FM/CD player and speakers
- replaced prop shaft and tube (2005)
- replaced PSS dripless cutlass bearing (2005)
- stainless steel electric and diesel water heater (2005)
- Jabsco power oil change system (2005)
- replaced switch battery isolation and switching panel (2005)
- Onan MDKD 8KV Genset with approx. 500 hours use reported since complete O.H.
- Plumbing for hot and cold water
- Fresh water filter
- Fresh water 12 VDC pressure pump
- Fresh water hose inlet with pressure regulator
- Newer exhaust system and muffler (2005)
- 3 blade propeller (2005)
- New spare 3 blade propeller
- 500GPH bilge pump
- All recent (2005) fresh water plumbing/hoses/pumps
- All through hulls reported replaced with new Bronze ones in 2005
- Newer (2005) bronze raw water strainers for engine and gen set
- Entire engine room repainted bright white for excellent brightness and visibility.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- A complete lower helm allows the vessel to be operated in heavy weather, with the complete upper helm equipped with second VHF radio, steering and engine controls.
- 2 Garmin 3210 GPS/Sounder
- Ritchie 4’ compass
- Uniden VHF radio
- Stereo/ CD marine rated sound system
• Teak cap rails around the hull
• Well maintained full displacement hull.
• New 40lb polished stainless steel Delta anchor
• Spare 60 lb Danforth anchor
• 300’ anchor chain
• Horizontal windless with dual rope and chain capstans
• Windlass deck switch
• Stainless steel bow pulpit and roller
• Large walk through transom gate
• Teak swim deck
• Princess 11OVAC 3 burner stove and oven on both 12v and 11OV
• Large Nova Kool RFU 8000 11OV AC/12V DC Refrigerator/Freezer
• Stainless water heater (electric and engine heating)
• Recent (2005) electric marine head /macerator/holding tank system
• 4D engine start, 8D house batteries
• Large dining table with seating for 6 that converts to a full size bed
• Both 12V DC and 11OVAC cabin lighting
• Microwave oven
• Teak cabinets with generous storage
• Toaster and coffee maker
• Sump pump for shower drain
• Large V-berth mattress Set (2 mattresses with internal springs)
• 12VDC and 11OVAC lighting
• Stainless steel oval sink in head
• Self contained head with electric fresh waterflush
• Fresh water shower (hot and cold)
• Teak cabinets and walls
• Full length mirror
• Portlight windows open for ventilation
• Large closet
• Teak walls and trim
• Newer headliners and wall covering
- Nova Kool RFU 8000 110/12Volt Fridge/Freezer Module, Fan and GFI replaced and serviced.
- 'Sophie' was pulled by Canoe Cove Marine & Ravine Marine Sidney BC in July 2015. All zincs, rudder, & 'through hulls' were inspected and cleaned/serviced with 2 coats of West Marine CSP bottom paint. Prop was cleaned waxed & polished . Bow Thruster leg was replaced and unit was assigned designated zinc & electrolysis bonding system.
- Parker/Racor FRM-050 fuel filter pump for fuel polishing system (not yet installed) & single Racor designated filter module
- Exterior teak rails and bright work stripped and refinished with 4 coats of cetol marine finish by pro boat detailer.
- New, state of the art, AGM House Battery & Blue Sea charger/maintainer system.
- Jabsco Model 18590 macerator pump.
- 1100 GPH Whale 'auxiliary ' bilge pump model# 4164LPH with auto/manual fused switch.
- Eva-Dry' EDV 1100 De-humidifier.
- Parker/Racor 75/500 'dual' diesel fuel filter system with 'easy switch' manifold.
- SRM 4D Start Battery.
- 8kv Onan XHD Start Battery.
- 60 amp 12 volt 4 fuse additional sub panel.
- 120 volt model 7867500 electric 'thermostat' cabin heater.
- 1000 watt 12 volt to 120 volt 'fused' inverter.
- Volvo CT-600 QL 24 Volt Bow Thruster professionally installed by Blackline Marine & Raven Marine Sidney BC.
- 2 AGM 79 Deep Cycle 12 volt Batteries for 'bow thruster' along with 'new' 24 volt Power Tender 3 stage charger/maintainer
- Weaver 'stainless' Davit Hardware system for swim grid tender mounting installed.
- Garrison carbon monoxide sensor alarm.
- 2 forward cabin window port visors.
- 4 upper & lower sound system speakers with balance & fade features
- 2 Garmin Marine '3210' Chart Plotters 'upper & lower' stations , with Garmin GSD network expander module, GPS station arial, GSD sounder module, Garmin Marine radar, and '2' Garmin G-2 Blue Chart chips.
- 12 volt alternator/regulator for main 'Volvo' engine was rebuilt by Roberts Electric, Victoria BC.
- 8' Zodiac 'Zoom' 240 Tender with optional rigid seat.
- Jabsco 'y' discharge valve model 45490-1000
- Sunbeam SMW 757 Microwave.
- All three access door 'rebuilt' by cabinet maker using new 'solid' Honduran mahogany kick panels and refinished in Cetol marine finishes.
- Patriot 12' Kayak.
- Dickson Stainless Marine SBQ Barbeque with mounting Hardware, in 2015 a new replacement burner/bracket, orifice assembly, & gas controller with regulator was installed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.