MARGARITA has been the epitome of 'a labour of love'. Her owner has transformed the yacht, she now boasts many high tech solutions, effectively bringing this Formosa into the 21st century. What started as a minor refit became a huge affair amounting to some 18,000 labour hours between 2011 and 2015. The yacht had her whole interior removed and most joinery is new including all deckheads and soles. New tanks were installed, new 30mm foam insulation from the waterline up, the aft deck was raised by 40cm to increase the headroom in the aft cabin. Teak, Mahogany and Spruce woods were imported from Burma, Papua New Guinea, Africa and Sweden. Ornate carvings are abundant. A new engine was installed, a long stroke, high torque JCB engine was chosen and has proved to have been an excellent choice. The 4 blade WEST MEKAN propeller is a controllable pitch prop.
On deck you will note a solid stainless steel guardrail, deck prisms, butterfly hatches, belaying pins and other great cruising features. The helm and adjacent table and seating is beautiful. A good array of up to date navigation aids, brand new sails, the yacht is a very ready prospect for the long range sailor.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Formosa Boat Building Co. Ltd
Дизайнер: William Garden
Страна приписки: Великобритания
Киль: Полный киль
Форма корпуса: Водоизмещение
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 64 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 14 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 42 футы 0 дюймы
Длина палубы: 51 футы 0 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 6 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 25000 кг
Балласт: 6500 кг
Общая мощность: 98.8 KW
Марка двигателя: JCB
Год постройки: 2011
Модель двигателя: J444TA
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Место стоянки: Центр
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 98 KW
Баки для пресной воды: 2 Нержавеющая сталь (850 Литры)
Топливные баки: 5 Нержавеющая сталь (1800 Литры)
Сточная цистерна: 2 Нержавеющая сталь (1000 Литры)
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 2
Число душевых: 2
Entering the yacht into the raised saloon you have a well organised galley to starboard with a new dining table and seating to port. The aft cabin is beautiful and the new headroom has transformed this cabin. The en suite is also lavishly crafted. All lighting throughout the yacht is touch sensitive LED with extra accent lighting and red night lighting.
Full forward is the large forepeak cabin with another beautiful en suite bathroom. There is a small berth opposite the forward bathroom and would make a suitable cabin for children.
All new soft furnishings and high quality cushions and mattresses throughout. There is a new 240VAC washer / dryer.
For entertainment there is a 240 watt TV and stereo system with surround sound in the saloon and owner's aft cabin. An internet connection via Wifi. Up top in the aft table area there is an 800 watt JLB waterproof stereo system c/w 5 speakers.
- New DOMETIC alcohol stove and oven.
- 150 litre 12VDC top loading fridge (watercooled compressor).
- New 120 litre deep freeze (air cooled).
- Separate filtered drinking water system in galley.
- Coffee grinder
- Good drawer and cupboard space
- All crockery, cookware and utensils.
Two new TMC electric heads. Each going to a 1000 litre holding tank.
Two hot and cold showers. All new plumbing and waste water direct to holding tanks.
Batteries & Electrics
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. New 3600 watt VICTRON isolation transformer. 60 amp and 40 amp battery chargers. STERLING POWER battery management. 12 - 24 volt 200 amp DC-DC battery charger. 12 - 12 volt 200 amp DC-DC battery charger. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC and 24VDC.
- House bank is 500 amps 12VDC AGM batteries
- Navigation bank is 1000 amps 12VDC AGM batteries
- Windlass, bowthruster and winch bank is 500 amps 24VDC AGM batteries
- Start batteries are 2 x 80 amp 2VDC AGM batteries
- The yacht's charging is from one 135 watt solar panel, MPPT regulated, a 400 watt wind generator, WISPER 3.5Kva genset and two BALMAR main engine alternators, 95 amp and 210 amp.
Three new bilge pumps, 19,000 litres per hour.
All wiring is new throughout and was to UL Standard, imported from the US and Germany.
Electronics & Navigation
- RAYMARINE E120 multi function display (2011)
- RAYMARINE autopilot (linear drive) 2011)
- RAYMARINE 650 AIS transponder (2011)
- RAYMARINE MOB system (2011)
- RAYMARINE sailing instruments (2011)
- RAYMARINE digital radar (2011)
- RAYMARINE 55 DSC VHF radio (2011)
- INTERPHASE forward looking sonar (2011)
- New IRIDIUM GO sat phone and weather data
Original VETUS hydraulic steering system. All new hydraulic hoses.
- New Turbocharged JCB J444TA 4.4 litre diesel, max KW 98,8 at 2050rpm, max torque 549Nm at 1408rpm. PRM750 CB2 -1.935:1 gearbox, flex coupling from CENTA Sweden. Production year of the engine was 2011. Boat was launched after rebuild in 2016 so engine was first time started 2016.
- New Propeller system from WEST MEKAN in Norway. Propeller system 40HVS
with a 4 blade propeller. Controllable pitch propeller under power.
- New Diesel water cooled genset 3.5Kw from WISPER Power, Netherlands.
- New LEWMAR 8KW bowthruster.
All tanks are new. 5 fuel tanks, 4 main tanks and a day tank, total an 1800 litre capacity. There are 3 water tanks, one 316L stainless steel dedicated to drinking water and two aluminium water tanks totaling 850 litres. Two 1000 litre holding tanks for grey and black water.
- New 50.5m sq main
- New 60.4m sq genoa
- New 24.2m sq staysail
- New 18.7m sq mizzen
- New 92.4m sq code zero
All DOYLE sails.
Masts & Rigging
Original Spruce main and mizzen masts. The mizzen boom is new. Standing rigging for the main was new in 2008, mizzen standing rigging is new. All new high quality running rigging. HELLA nav lights.
The whole rig has been inspected, all new 316L stainless steel fittings installed during refit.
- 2 x New LEWMAR #65 electric winches
- 2 x New LEWMAR #55 manual winches
- 2 x New LEWMAR #50 manual winches
- 1 x New LEWMAR #45 manual winch
- New stainless steel davits
- New Spruce bowsprit c/w LED spotlights
- All New 316L s/s portlights, double insulated glass with Argon gas between as extra insulation.
- Original butterfly hatches with new glass
- New saloon windows, new 316l frames, double toughened glass with Argon gas insulation.
- New fuel and water deck fill caps
- Deck prisms
- Belaying pins
- Teak deck stowage boxes
- New V5 LEWMAR windlass
- 50 kg BRUCE
- 30 kg ROCNA
- 20 kg ADMIRALTY PATTERN
- Several small folding anchors
- 100m chain
- 15m chain and 100m rode
Dinghy & Outboard
- New 3.0m RIB
- New 15hp MERCURY
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.