Catalina is a extremely rare collectible 1977 Chris Craft Sportsman.
The limited production 30' Chris Craft Sportsman has a remarkable reputation and following. Inspired by Ray Hunt, the 30' Chris followed along in the footsteps of the 31 Bertram as a popular offshore thoroughbred. This is hull number 36 of 58 produced in the 1970s.
She is a special boat, starting with her powerplants. She is powered quite nicely with twin turbo Cummins 5.9 Diamond Diesels with ZF transmissions.
This boat was purchased in Maine and shipped to California. While in Maine, Catalina had a deck-off restoration in a production boatyard with skilled boat builders. During this time, all systems where upgraded & re-engineered.
Some of these include:
• New Electrical panel & wiring.
• Steering System Upgraded
• Hull & Stringers re-enforced; Hull insulated.
• Boat is painted w/ Awlgrip
• Twin Cummins Turbo 5.9 6bta, Mechanical Fuel Injection. ZF Transmissions w/ trolling gear. 1,750 hours
• Giant custom motor mounts, 1.5" shafts w/ PSS, Airsep Air intake, Racor filters, Onboard Oil change system, Floscan gauges.
• Michigan 4 Blade DQX Nibral Props
• Custom fuel tank - 280 gallons
• Custom Glass windows all around
• Simrad NSS9 Evo2 Chartplotter, 4G Radar & Autopilot
• Battery Charger, Inverter
• All new LED lighting, including underwater lights.
• New Batteries - House/Start - 6 total
• New Fusion Stereo system
• All Canvas is new Sunbrella w/isinglass. Had drop canvas cockpit cover & full Delta/winter enclosure for Fishing cockpit.
• Vacuflush Toilet
• Hot Water heater
• New Refrigerator
• Anchor windless, Power spotlight, Lewmar deck hatches (3)
• Full Tuna tower with outriggers, unbolts for shipping
This boat is a unicorn!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.