1978 CSY Walkover Center Cockpit Cutter
RUB 4 937 107*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Находится в:
- HONOLULU, HI
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 78 500 (RUB 4 937 107)
The CSY 44 evolved from a desire to build a better charter boat, hard to break, easy to care for, more livable at anchor and more responsive under sail.
The CSY 44 turned out to be a ruggedly built mid-cockpit cutter also available in a pilothouse version. The hefty lay-up schedule, moderate sail area and full sections made it as appealing to cruising traditionalists as it was to the charter fleet. Her bulletproof rub rail and a keel and ballast arrangement designed to handle a grounding piqued the interest of many cruise
Aloha! We look forward to working with you and helping make your dreams come true.
Anybody looking for a rugged, well built, comfortable cruising boat, one decidedly worth renovating, should take a close look at the CSY 44.
Please contact John Dukesherer at 808-528-(BOAT) 2628
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Полный киль
General Information about "Kalemera"
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Boat Name Kalemera
- Powered with a 66hp Yanmar diesel w/3207 hours
- Holds 100 Gallons of fuel in 2 Aluminum tanks
- Racor Fuel Filter x 2 (500)
- Wheel/chain/cable steering
- Batteries: 6 volt 120 amp hours each (new October 2016)
- 180 amp alternator hp
- 80 amp engine alternator
- Exide Inverter 3000 watt
- Honda 1000 generator
- 2 Solar Panels
- 110V AC/12V DC Systems
- VHF Radio
- 3 GPS ( 2 mounted, one handheld)
- Depth Sounder
- 24 Mile Radar
- 15" Flatscreen TV
- SSB/Ham Radio (Furuno 1503)
- Mainsail (Good)
- Genoa (Good)
- Jib (Good)
- Profurl Jib roller furling/Profurl staysail roller furling
- Roller furling main (Custom Built)
- Asem with sock
- Center Cockpit
- Electric/manual Windlass with cockpit control
- 3 Anchors (44# Bruce, 20# Plow)
- 400' Chain
- 600' 1" Rope (extra) mooring
- Modified fin keel with skeg
Vessel Walk Through
The aft cabin has a double berth queen, hatch and opening ports, good storage drawers hanging locker and head/shower, Up three steps to the large deep safe cockpit, Down three steps to the galley and salon. Galley to starboard, fixed table in salon, L shaped settee to starboard. Guest head and shower to port, Large V-berth double with hatch and ports plus good storage drawers and hanging locker.
- Sleeps 6 in 2 staterooms, 3 berths, 2 heads, 2 showers
- Galley: LP Gas Stove with 3 burners and oven
- Microwave, 110V Reefer system
- Pressurized water
- Holds 400 gallons of water in 2 built in tank
- Hot Water
- 2 heads (1 forward and 1 aft) both Raitan
- 30 gallon holding tanks
- Cockpit cushions
- 9'4 Dinghy
She is one of the rare and highly sought after center cockpit WALK OVER models, The forward cabin from the companion way has the galley and settee to port, full sized head with shower and a large double V-berth with chain locker forward. She is equipped for living aboard and offshore cruising including seperate refrigeration and freezer lockers in the main cabin, custom hardtop/dodger/bimini covering the cockpit/helm a seperate private aft cabin including a full double berth, head with shower and a navigation station. 2nd owner.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.