1978 Islander 36
RUB 2 830 189*
Pt. Richmond, CA
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Pt. Richmond, CA
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 45 000 (RUB 2 830 189)
This is clearly the cleanest, nicest and most heavily updated Islander 36 to come on the market. The list of improvements is extensive. Her long term owner has spent more than the asking price on upgrades since he acquired her. You can find a cheaper one and spend countless dollars on upgrading or you can acquire this yacht and start enjoying your time on the water immediately.
With nearly 800 yachts built this was one of the most successful models from Islander Yachts. This respected design by Allen Gurney has a local association of 100 active members
Just hauled and bottom painted in March 2018. She is ready to go for the upcoming season!
For additional information and viewing of this fine quality yacht please contact listing agent Mark Miner. I am always available on my mobile phone at 415-290-1347 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Please contact Mark Miner at (415) 290-1347
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Islander Yachts
Дизайнер: Allen Gurney
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 36 футы 1 дюймы
Ширина: 11 футы 2 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 28 футы 3 дюймы
Длина палубы: 36 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Балласт: 5450 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 60 футы 0 дюймы
Высота в помещениях: 6 футы 4 дюймы
Угол килеватости на транце: 4 ° at Transom
Порожное водоизмещение: 13600 фунты
Общая мощность: 37 HP
Марка двигателя: Perkins
Год постройки: 1978
Модель двигателя: 4-108
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 37 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 5 узлы @ 2100 об./сек.
Максимальная скорость: 7 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: Пластмасса (54 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: Нержавеющая сталь (32 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: Пластмасса (12 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Скорость и направление ветра
Динамики в кокпите
Грот с латами
Электрическая трюмная помпа
Электрический разъем для подключения на берегу
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
The interior shows like a new boat. There is all new UltraLeather upholstery in navy blue that was done by Gianola of Sausalito. The headliners were redone in marine vinyl with teak battens and Imtra recessed LED lighting with dimmers were added. The teak and holly cabin sole was refinished. The yacht is clean, comfortable and nice throughout.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 GPS Chartplotter at binnacle
- Raymarine ST-60 Wind Instrument at binnacle
- Raymarine ST-60 TridData at binnacle
- Raymarine ST-60 Depthsounder at binnacle
- Raytheon ST4000 Autopilot adjacent to helm
- Raymarine 54 VHF Radio
- Ritchie Compass
Sails and Rigging
- Hood Battened Mainsail
- Neil Pride Furling Genoa
- Quantum StackPack & LazyJack System
- Harken Traveler
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Steering wheel
- SmartPlug Shore Power Inlet
- Guest 20A 2 circuit Battery Charger
- Guest Galvanic Isolator
- Waeco AC/DC Refrigerator Power Supply
- New house battery
Additional Information - Refit Details
- The chainplates were extended down to the base bulkheads which were reinforced and tabbed to the hull. Extension turnbuckles for the chainplates are visible in the main salon.
- In 2007 the hull below the waterline was sanded down to bare fiberglass, all osmotic blisters (non structural) were ground and epoxy filled. The area of the hull forward of the keel was structurally reinforced with fiberglass as a preventative measure and the hull was painted with 5 coats of barrier coat epoxy paint. This work was done by the renown premier shipwright Paul Rosenthal who specializes in bottom refinishing projects. The bottom has not shown any signs of blister recurrence and regular diver maintenance and an appropriate haul-out and bottom painting schedule has been adhered to.
- All thru-hulls were replaced with new bronze thru-hulls prior to the bottom refinishing project.
- The hull topsides from the waterline to the toe rail were prepped by Paul Rosenthal prior to be painted with Awlgrip by Svendsons Marine.
- A spinnaker pole track was installed on the mast with a pad eye traveler.
- Eight (8) Stainless Steel 1' diameter keel bolts ranging in length from 8" to 16" were installed.
- In 2008 Svendsons Marine replaced the upper and lower spreaders with LE Fever Spreaders. At that time all standing rigging was inspected and deemed to be sound.
- A new Harken "Big Boat Series" traveler system was installed in 2008
- 2008 motor work included; new Racor Fuel Filter, new raw water sea strainer, new raw water pump and new temperature sending unit.
- In 2009 a new Raymarine C80 GPS CHartplotter was installed in a NavPod at the binnacle along with a new Raymarine Autopilot control wheel.
- The prop shaft was pulled, trued and balanced. It was reinstalled with a new cutlass bearing and the prop was tuned and balanced.
- In 2009 the mast was unstepped and all new wiring was installed along with new sheaves and a TriColor light was installed at the masthead. All rig connections were inspected and found to be sound. Mast step was inspected and found to be sound.
- In 2011 a new set of Bottom Siders cockpit cushions were added.
- In 2012 all new Ultra-leather interior upholstery was installed by Giannola of Sausalito.
- New headliners were installed along with dimmable LED recessed lighting.
- In 2013 new refrigeration was installed, new battery charger, galvanic isolator, alternator, shore power receptacle along with a new freshwater pump, faucet and holding tank level sender unit.
- The teak and holly sole was refinished.
- In 2015 a new exhaust mixing elbow was installed.
- In 2017 all exterior bright work was refinished.
Canvas and other extras
- Nice newer dodger
- Handrail covers
- Winch covers
- Binnacle cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.