1978 Mitchell 31
RUB 1 463 504*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Crinan, Argyll & Bute, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 15 000 (RUB 1 463 504)
The Mitchell 31 class has become something of an icon with those involved in sea fishing and small commercial boat operations. The MkI was the design which established the class and its reputation as an excellent sea boat.
With the original wheelhouse extended creating a larger deckhouse and indoor living space KATHY has been modified for comfortable weekend cruising. Within the extended wheelhouse, she offers an additional berth and comfortable bench seating on top of the engine box.
Lying afloat and still being enjoyed by her current owner she is available for viewing at Crinan by prior appointment.
Please contact Mark Cameron at +44 (0)7988763254
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: A.W. Marine & Sons
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 9.50 м
Ширина: 3.07 м
Максимальная осадка: 0.92 м
Общая мощность: 110 HP
Марка двигателя: Perkins
Год постройки: 1978
Модель двигателя: 6.354
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Место стоянки: Центр
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 110 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 1
Топливные баки: 1 (400 Литры)
Число санузлов: 1
Электрическая цепь: 24В
- Single piece heavyweight hand consolidated GRP moulding
- Moulded chine sprayrail forward.
- Extended metal bilge keels to facilitate drying out.
- Keel skeg hung rudder
- Hard wood rubbing strake above waterline aft.
- Hull finished above waterline in blue paint. Below waterline red anitfouling with white boot topping.
- Varnished mahogany capping in way of hull to deck joint.
- Single piece moulded foredeck, forward wheelhouse superstructure, side decks and cockpit coaming.
- Wheelhouse extended aft, extension constructed from GRP sheathed marine plywood with mahogany framing with mahogany framed bulkhead aft.
- Plywood cockpit decking and soles throughout interior.
- Plywood GRP sheathed seat at aft end of cockpit.
- Overhead grabrail running the length of the deckhouse on starboard side.
- Moulded GRP toerail around deck edge.
- Stainless steel pulpit rail.
- Guard wires supported on stanchions extending aft to cockpit.
- Deck and forward coachroof surface finished in non-slip paint panels.
- Singles large fairlead on stemhead fitting.
- Central samson post on fordeck.
- Side deck running length of boat to transom. Easy secure access from cockpit forward.
- Deep self draining cockpit.
- Moulded thwartships seat at aft end.
- Substantial stainless steel boarding ladder over transom.
- Alloy engine box provides additional seating forward.
- Canvas cover on stainless steel frame extending aft from wheelhouse to protect forward part of cockpit.
- Deckhouse accessed through single door on starboard side.
- Engine box located centrally within deckhouse, with cushions for top of engine box.
- Helm station located to port with helmsmans seat. All instrumentation easily to hand with good vision forward and aft.
- Mobile navigators seat on the starboard side.
- Bench settee running length of deckhouse, aft of helmsmans seat on port side.
- Storage lockers provided under the side decks outboard on starboard side, running length of deck house.
- Access to forepeak via central companionway and steps
- Two single berths forward in V-berth layout.
- Galley area with gas cooker, small stainless steel sink and small worktop area aft to starboard.
- Separate heads compartment aft to port with manual marine toilet.
The engine is located within the bilge space concealed within a removable engine box at the aft end of the deckhouse.
- Perkins 6.354 marine diesel engine.
- 110hp @ 2,800rpm.
- 6 cylinder, 5.8ltr, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled marine diesel.
- Conventional shaft type sterngear.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Fixed 4 blade bronze prop.
- Engine full serviced autumn 2018.
- Depth Sounder - Seafarer analogue type.
- Log - Stowe Navigator 2
- Plotter - Navman Tracker 5100
- VHF - Navman 7100 DSCVHF
- Anchor Windlass - Simpson Lawrence Hyspeed windlass.
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Heads - Jabsco manual marine toilet.
- Galley Stove - Spinflo two burner, stainless steel gas stove.
- Fridge - 12v, front loading.
- Cockpit Cover.
- Navigation Lights
- Boarding Ladder - Stainless steel custom fabrication with grabrails.
- Auxiluary Outboard Bracket - Transom mounted.
In this case we are acting as brokers only.
The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.