Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Nautor Swan
Дизайнер: Ron Holland
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 44 футы 4 дюймы
Ширина: 13 футы 3 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 36 футы 1 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 7 футы 10 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 11385 кг
Балласт: 5170 кг
Общая мощность: 50 HP
Марка двигателя: Nanni
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 50 HP
Число односпальных коек: 7
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 2
Ron Holland developed the Swan 441 directly from a design that produced three of his most successful big racing yachts – MARIONETTE, BIG APPLE AND MANDRAKE. EARENDIL. She is fun and competitive under PHRF and of course the Swan Regattas, which have returned to the USA as of 2019, with the next Swan regatta July 2020.
With her two cabin, two head layout, she is a great boat for two couples or family cruising.
Her classic Nautor teak interior is warm and inviting, and in reality, teak like this is no longer available.
As the sailing world knows, the construction of a Swan is amazing, and the Swan 441 is another example of a race-orientated design that has the qualities necessary to make a sound cruiser!
Her large rudder gives racing and cruising helmsmen alike complete control. Her workable deck layout is perhaps even more important to the shorthanded sailor, which is how she has been sailed for the last 20 years.
Although of a racing pedigree Earendil has spent the last 20 plus years gently used as a summer family cruiser up and down the New England and Canadian coasts. In 2017 she was refit for a culminating journey to Bermuda that showcased her rugged build quality and making her ready for journeying or racing to any destination desired.
The two cockpit design includes a large and deep center cockpit providing a great area for protected watches, outdoor dining and as a safe area for guests or the kids when they were young. Being a headsail driven boat a quick unfurling of the Genoa provided great sailing performance for a fun easy day or we could hoist the main and take advantage of the numerous systems to tune the rig for optimal performance.
The thoughtfully designed teak cabin was safe and comfortable in all conditions with numerous handholds and dual pilot berths for sea accommodations that were fought over by everyone in the family.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Awlgripped hull.
- 2018 Bottom painted with Seahawk Biocop TF.
- GRP hull, hand lay up method.
- Deck is made in GRP sandwich construction.
- Teak decks, original.
- SST destroyer type wheel.
- Alum. toerail.
Keel & Rudder:
- Approx. 1998 Keel aft / hull joint strengthened per Nautor suggestion.
- Lead keel casting with Antimony.
- Spade rudder, foam filled with sst tubular stock.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 2000 (est.) Nanni diesel 50HP, installed by Jamestown Boat Yard (Swan service center).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 710 as of 8/18.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 blade Max Prop feathering propeller.
- 12V Ship’s system.
- Marinco AC in let with Blue Sea ELCI circuit breaker (2017).
- 3 x 12V Northstar NSB155FT, TPPL 450Ah (2015).
- 1 x 12V Yuasa AGM 400CCA (2015).
- Battery cables (2017).
- Samlex EVO 2212 pure sign inverter/charger with remote control (2017).
- Ample Power high output alternator, spare Nanni.
- Blue Sky Solar Charge Controller, MPPT.
- Blue Sea USB chargers (2017).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Electric and manual bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 189 litres (50 US gallons) in one s/s tank.
- Total capacity of 369 litres (97 US gallons) in two s/s tanks.
- One fwd and one aft, sst.
- Propane tank in vented locker.
- Propane cutoff solenoid.
- B&G / Simrad based N2k network.
- B&G Z8 with custom 12” remote screen in cockpit, controller on pedestal.
- B&G Vulcan5 backup plotter/display (2017).
- Simrad wind instruments.
- Simrad AP16 autopilot head.
- Simrad 3G broadband radar.
- ST850 ST transducer (2017).
- BSM-1 broadband sounder module.
- Simrad RS35 VHF with HS35 wireless remote (2017).
- Hydraulic linear autopilot drive (Raymarine type 3) with bronze tiller arm (2017).
- Vesper Marine XB-8000 AIS with wifi (2017).
- Vesper AIS antenna splitter (2017).
- Force 10 gimballed stove / oven.
- Grunert refrigeration with cold plate (rebuilt 2017).
- Forespar PureWater + filter (2017).
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- 2 x Baby Blake toilets, rechromed and rebuilt (2017).
- Shower sump pumps.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cabin fans.
- Hatch screens.
- 4 x Alpenglow LED dimmable cabin lights (2017).
- OGM LED Tricolor/Anchor with reversing switch (2017).
- LED bi-color under deck mounted sail lights (2017).
- Sloop rig.
- Nautor alum. rig and boom.
- Nautor aluminum mast with 2 spreaders.
- Rod rigging replaced by Hall Spars (2015).
- Removable inner forestay system installed (2016).
- Navtec hydraulics for backstay and boomvang rebuilt by Rigpro (2014).
- Harken battcar system on mast.
- Harken mainsheet traveller.
- Mainsheet line and blocks Harken ESP(1) 100mm, (2) 75 mm (2017).
- Dyneema baby stay and running backstays.
- Lewmar winches, rebuilt 2017.
- Two genoa sheet winches L65.
- Two spinnaker sheet winches L55AST.
- Two spinnaker halyard winches L44 AST.
- One pole lift/foreguy winch L42 AST.
- Two genoa halyard winches L48 AST.
- One main halyard winch L42AST.
- Mainsheet winch L30 AST.
- North Furling Genoa, Norlam, 135% (2017).
- North Full Batten Mainsail, Norlam, 3 reefs (2016).
- Storm sail inspected and recut for inner forestay (2017).
- Asymmetrical recut from older spinnaker, dousing sock.
- Other older sails.
- Spectra lazy jack lines.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V-3 windlass with foot controls (2015).
- Spade anchor, 90’ 5/8” G4 hi test galvanized chain (2016) with approx 210’ plait anchor line.
- Outboard hoist.
- Large Danforth storm anchor mounted under V-berth (owner has never used, est. 45 lb).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Dodger with full length bimini extensions (2015).
- Cockpit cushions (2017).
- Mainsail cover.
- Faircloth cover for winter storage.
- Viking 6 person canister liferaft with cradle (2017).
- MOM-8A module (2017).
- Emergency tiller.
- Fire extinguishers (2017).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.