1980 Achilles 9m
RUB 908 417*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
A classic GRP cruiser
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Oban, Argyll & Bute, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 11 000 (RUB 908 417)
A development of the highly successful Achilles 24 the Achilles 9m was billed as a 'SUPEROCEANCRUISER' at the time of her launch. Designed to suit the needs of the cruising family looking to go further afield the designer, Chris Butler completed the 1975 Azores and Back and the 1976 Single Handed Transatlantic races in the prototype of the class. Design features of note:
- A deep, full bodied forefoot gives a comfortable motion in a seaway.
- Well designed and laid out interior providing a large volume of storage space.
HECLA has been in the current syndicate ownership since 1987. Over the years she has proved to be a highly capable cruiser and club racer. Providing enjoyable family cruising family explorations of the Scotland’s northwest coast, islands and further afield. She is also a regular entrant in the various adventure races combing sailing and mountain racing. Below decks she is presented in good condition with the interior feeling fresh and dry. Highlights include:
- Beta Marine 16hp, professionally fitted 2017.
- Depth, Log and Wind instrumentation.
- DSC VHF with built-in GPS receiver.
- Single Harken self-tailing primary winch.
- Antal W16 self-tailing secondary winches.
Offered in turn-key sail away condition. Currently lying afloat on her own mooring, viewings strictly by prior appointment.
Please contact Mark Cameron at +44 (0)7988763254
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Butler Mouldings Ltd
Дизайнер: Chris Butler
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 9.11 м
Ширина: 2.75 м
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 7.75 м
Максимальная осадка: 1.67 м
Водоизмещение: 3175 кг
Балласт: 1360 кг
Общая мощность: 16 HP
Марка двигателя: Beta Marine
Год постройки: 2017
Модель двигателя: Beta 16
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 100
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 16 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 2
Топливные баки: 1 Нержавеющая сталь
Число санузлов: 1
Электрическая цепь: 12В
- Single-piece, single skin GRP moulding.
- Heavyweight, hand consolidated polyester laminate.
- Round bilged design with moulded stub keel and sheer strake.
- Bolt-on cast iron keel of tapered hydrofoil section.
- Skeg hung rudder
- Top sides finished in a red two-pack paint system.
- Below waterline hull finished in black antifouling with a white sheerband.
- Single-piece, sandwich constructing GRP moulding incorporating cockpit and coamings.
- End grain balsa core with plywood stiffening panels in way of deck fittings.
- External finish in original light grey gelcoat.
- Non-slip textured panels to finished decks.
- Anodised alloy toerail fitted along the hull to keel joint.
Spars & Rigging.
- Deck stepped masthead sloop rig.
- Mast and spars of anodised alloy.
- Standing rigging of 7mm 1x19 stainless steel wire with roll swage terminations.
- On-boom roller reefing mainsail
- Mechanical backstay adjuster
- Telescopic spinnaker pole, clipped onto toerail for storage
- Masthead tri-colour nav light, deck mounted steaming and deck flood lights.
- Primary Winches - 1x Harken 40, two-speed, self-tailing..
- Secondary Winches - 2x Antal W16, single-speed, self-tailing.
- Mast Halyard Winches - 2x Antal W16, single-speed 1x Antal W16, single-speed, self-tailing.
- Mainsail - White Kevlar reinforced Dacron laminate. On-boom roller reefing. Owen Sails 2016.
All foresails are of the hank-on type.
- Genoa #1 - White Dacron. Nicholson Hughes Sails.
- Genoa #2 - White Dacron. Saturn Sails.
- Working Jib - White Dacron. Nicholson Hughes.
- Cruising Chute - Nicholson Hughes. Lightly used.
- Storm Jib - White Dacron. Kemp Sails.
- Tri-Sail - White Dacron. Kemp Sails.
- Mainsail Cover - Traditional style cover, red.
- Sprayhood - Light grey with window forward. Owen Sails 2009.
Mooring & Ground Tackle
- Bower Anchor - 25lb CQR on 20m chain / 60m warp rode.
- Kedge Anchor 1 - Fortress Lightweight Alloy type with 15m chain/ 60 warp rode.
- Kedge Anchor 2 - Fisherman's anchor with chain and warp rode.
- Mooring Warps - Selection.
- Fenders - Selection .
- Depth - NASA Clipper
- Log - Raymarine ST60
- Wind - Raymarine ST60
- VHF - Standard Horizon Explorer DSCVHF with built in GPS receiver and CommandMic in cockpit.
- Compass - Plastimo bulkhead mounted, magnetic compass.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails.
- Alloy, toerail mounted stanchions supporting guardwires.
- Guardwire netting fitted forward of mast.
- Double stemhead roller.
- Below deck level anchor locker with single opening hatch lid.
- Alloy mooring cleats port and starboard, forward and aft.
- Flush moulded opening deck hatch forward of mast step.
- Stepped coachroof, rising aft of mast step.
- Alloy grab rails running along outside edge of after raised section of coachroof.
- Moulded coamings and sprayhood protecting the spacious cockpit.
- Cockpit wider aft in away of tiller with moulded seating running around all edges of cockpit.
- Mainsheet track spanning the middle of cockpit.
- Single primary winch located in centre of cockpit forward.
- Lockers beneath port, starboard and aft seating.
- Aft cockpit seat locker containing 4 person liferaft in valise.
- Self-draining gas lockers beneath aft seat, outboard port and starboard.
- Freshwater System - Manually pumped with electric and auxiluary foot pumps. Cold water system, Faucet in galley. Two flexible water tanks.
- Galley Stove - Plastimo Neptune 2000, 2 burner, grill and oven.
- Gas System - 2 Camping Gaz 907 cylinders in self-draining locker.
- Heads - Lavac manual marine toilet.
- Lighting - Light units converted to LED throughout accommodation.
Below decks HECLA has evidently been well looked after during her life with the interior being fresh and clean. An internal moulding forms the cabin sole and base of the joinery units with the interior constructed predominately in teak faced plywood finished with varnish.
Description of accommodation from forward.
Forepeak - Two single berths in V layout. Infill section to created double bunk. Lockers below bunks and running the length of bunks outboard overhead with central overhead cave locker overhead forward. A hinged door separates the forepeak from the heads compartment.
Heads - Immediately aft of the forepeak. Heads located to port with a hanging locker opposite to starboard. Vanity locker above heads.
Saloon - Traditional in style with full-length settees outboard, port and starboard. Both settees convert to full-length single berths. Compression post mounted, double drop leaf saloon table with bottle storage in the central section. With table de-mounted the port settee converts to a double berth. Lockers above seatbacks outboard.
Galley - To port of the companionway. Gas cooker, gimbal-mounted outboard with GRP moulded sink aft. Small worktop extending to centre line behind companionway. Built in storage outboard of cooker with locker and drawers beneath worktop.
Nav Station / 1/4 Berth - To starboard of the companionway. A fold down aft facing chart table is provided with aft facing navigators seat. VHF mounted overhead. Chart storage provided within table. With the table folded up a drop-in section creates a quarter berth.
Located within dedicated engine space beneath cockpit sole. Access to the engine is gained by removing companionway steps. Access around the engine is good for routine maintenance tasks with the panel on the starboard side of the compartment being fully removable.
- Beta Marine Diesel, 16hp Marine diesel engine.
- 16hp @ 3600rpm. 2 cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
- Twin Disc mechanical, reversing marine gearbox.
- Engine professionally installed new in 2017.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Volvo Penta sterngland
- 2 blade bronze propeller
- House Battery - 1x 12v 80Ah lead acid (2016)
- Engine Battery - 1x 12v 110Ah lead acid (2016)
- Manual Bilge Pumps - 1 located in cockpit. 1 located in heads compartment forward.
- Spare Tiller.
- Liferaft - 4 Person raft in Valise.
- Boarding Ladder - Fitted on transom.
- Horseshoe Buoy - With light x2 (1 with Danbuoy and 1 with floating line)
- Lee Cloths - Fitted in saloon bunks.
In this case we are acting as brokers only.
The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.