1980 Cheoy Lee Sloop
RUB 1 687 898*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Находится в:
- Beverly, MA
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 26 500 (RUB 1 687 898)
May 2018 - This very popular Cheoy Lee has always been in high demand for her commodious interior, beautiful workmanship, timeless design, and easy sailing characteristics. This sloop is a fine example of an enduring Robert Perry design built to the high standards of the renowned Cheoy Lee Shipyard. The Cheoy Lee 35, though built in 1980, still presents the profile and modern good looks of a classic vessel that will stand the test of time. There have been many improvements added over the years. Her 14,300 lb displacement; 5,200 lbs of ballast, a full keel with cut-away forefoot, skeg-hung rudder and roller furling all provide for a safe sea kindly ride without sacrificing speed. Added to this are her painted spars, teak decks (OVER STRUCTURAL FIBERGLASS) and grates, and 6'3" interior headroom with a comfortable and spacious layout. Her interior features teak joinery in all the most desired locations; including a teak and holly cabin sole. This handsome sloop is truly a boat to cherish while sailing to destinations one might not attempt in a boat of lesser pedigree or quality of construction. What this yacht still needs (as reflected in her asking price) is cosmetic maintenance is various places. Overall, this is an excellent sailing vessel, at an excellent price!
Please call Laurence at 603-433-3222
Call Christopher anytime at 603 674-6484. Thank you!
Please contact Laurence Bussey at 1.855.922.4877 ext. 709
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Полный киль
- Sails: Main - Genoa - Lapper - Spinnaker and pole
- Westebeke Diesel - 32hp - Model 5432
- Electronics: Motorola VHF; Raymarine ST40 Wind; Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot
- Dodger; Sunshade; 5 fire extinguishers; Propane gas stove w/2 bottles; Fenders; Lines; Shorepower cord; Radar reflector.
- Cheoy Lee Windlasses 1-21; 2-25's.
- Lewmar 48 Self-tailing winch
- Shaft - 1"SS; 15"x24" prop - fiberglass rudder
- The seller is continuously improving the brightwork, and she is looking mighty handsome! Four very good sails, coupled with the renowned craftsmanship of the Cheoy Lee yard, and you have an exceptional classic to love for decades!
Sea Change Yacht Sellers, LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor does it warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.