This boat is located in dry storage in Anacortes. To schedule a viewing please contact:
(360) 982-8682 mbl
Please contact Patrick Harrigan at (360) 770-0180
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 36 футы 11 дюймы
Ширина: 10 футы 10 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 27 футы 9 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 16000 фунты
Балласт: 6200 фунты
Общая мощность: 32 HP
Марка двигателя: Universal
Модель двигателя: 5432
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 32 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 6 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: 2 Стекловолокно (98 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 2 Алюминий (64 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1 Стекловолокно (16 (Галлонов))
Число санузлов: 1
Beautiful saloon with stunning wood work, and teak and holly sole. Long L-shaped settee/single berth to starboard. To port is a straight settee that doubles as a large single berth. The saloon table is laminate and folds out into a large dining table. There is a bulkhead mounted, energy efficient and quiet Sigmar diesel furnace to keep things warm and cozy.
The Master stateroom features a large double Pullman Berth offset to starboard, placed far enough aft to escape being pinched off at the bow. On the port side opposite are a series of cabinets and a hanging locker. A large overhead opening hatch and three port lights provide ample natural light and ventilation.
The head and integrated shower are in the forward cabin space just aft of the Pullman bunk on the starboard side. The head itself is a Lavac manual toilet. The floor has a teak grate over the shower sump. The stainless sink is oval shaped with a pullout faucet that doubles as the shower nozzle.
The port quarter berth is located aft of the Nav station and provides a large comfortable single berth or ample storage for cruising gear.
Five 12V fans are strategically placed throughout the interior.
The Galley is U-shaped with ample counter space, and a spacious Grunert top-loading refrigerator and freezer compartment. The stove/oven is a gimbaled 2 burner made by Hillerange. There is a large deep, double sink with hot/cold filtered pressure water and macerator discharge.
Electronics / Navigation Equipment
- Auto-pilot - Com Nav system with upgraded Accu-steer LA17 hydraulic reversing pump, CT-2 drive unit and Garmin position indicator
- Radar - Simrad NSS8 24 NM
- Chartplotter - Simrad NSS8
- ICOM 802 SSB/Ham radio and antenna tuner, Pactor III modem
- VHF - Standard Horizon Eclipse
- Furuno GP 32 GPS mounted at Nav desk
- Furuno Instrument Network with wind / depth / speed data
- AIS - Vespar Watchmate
- Fish finder - Pirahna
- Sony radio/CD player with USB port and remote, stereo speakers and woofer
- Insignia TV with remote
The Engine has always been well maintained and cared for.
- Universal (Marinized Kubota)
- Racor fuel filter with pressure gauge
- 110 Amp Balmar Alternator
- Racor Air Breather mounted in engine room to eliminate diesel film and odors
- Complete set of maintenance records
- 2 Fuel tanks 1 x27 Gal 1 x37 Gal
- Four Wet Cell 6 Volt Golf Batteries
- 110 Amp Balmar Alternator externally regulated
- Xantrex Heart Interface Freedom 2000 watt Inverter / Charger - 100 amp charging
- Link 2000 Battery monitor at Nav desk
- Solar Panels 2 x 75 Watt mounted on stainless rail port and starboard
- 30 amp Galvanic Isolator
- 30 amp shore service with cord
- Carbon monoxide detector and smoke detector
- Deck folding pad eyes for securing dinghy on deck
- Deck folding pad eyes port and starboard for cockpit to bow running tether lines (jack lines)
- Whisker pole mounted in brackets on starboard side
- Stainless steel boarding ladder, tied on port side, deck attachments for ladder are port and starboard at mid boarding gates. Convenient port and starboard stern boarding gates at mizzen mast shrouds.
- Two 75 watt solar panels mounted on stainless rail port and starboard
- Outboard engine hoist mounted on mizzen mast, including block and tackle, and OB motor bracket on stern pulpit
- 2 boat poles mounted on starboard mizzen shroud
- Propane locker
Deck lights on spreaders and mizzen mast
- Bow and stern deck wash down system, salt water with fresh water option at stern
- Life sling mounted on stern pulpit
Throw rope at steering pedestal
Cockpit folding pad eyes for tether attachment
Teak cup holder and teak table at steering pedestal
5 inflatable fenders, 2 Sopac fenders
Canvas and Covers
Dodger and cockpit bimini. Bimini has clear vinyl curtains for wet, rainy or foggy days and UV shade curtains for the the dodger and bimini for hot, sunny days.
Beautiful custom made Sunbrella covers for nearly everything. Sunbrella covers for: anchor windlass, bow and stern lights, teak grab rails, teak companionway hood, cockpit coaming boxes, full cover for dodger and companionway access, pedestal cover, table cover, wheel cover, mainsail and mizzen sail covers, dorade boxes, and cockpit winches.
Clear vinyl exterior winter storm window coverings for bronze portholes, prevents condensation during rainy, cold weather cruising.
Sails and rigging
- Mainsail - Dacron with lazy jacks and three reef points
- ProFurl Roller furling jib 100% - Quantum
- ProFurl Roller furling staysail - Quantum
- Furling lines and 1st and 2nd reef lines are led to the cockpit as well as the cunningham, rigid vang, boom brake, main halyard, mainsheet traveler and mainsail down haul lines.
- Mizzen sail - Quantum with one reef point
- Harken mainsheet traveler and deck hardware with Lewmar clutches
- Anchor riding sail
- Cruising spinnaker with sock
- Double backstay with insulated port side backstay for SSB/Ham radio
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Running Back Stays
- Boom Brake
Additional Cruising Equipment
- Viking 4 person valise life raft, stored in quarter berth
- ACR Rapid fix EPIRB
- Water Maker – Village Marine 6 GPH
- Monitor Windvane, with 2 paddles - regular and light air
- 2 custom wind scoops, rain tents, and bug screens for Bomar hatches
- Prop puller
- Spinnaker saddle for roller furler
- Spare spinnaker halyard
- 4 to 1 Block and tackle with line for ascending mast and chest harness. Mast steps at base and top of mast.
- +500 Feet 3/8’s PolySteel floating stern line on roller drum
- Magma round BBQ and canvas storage bag
- 2 Oak boards for mounting 2 five gallon fuel cans each on caprails between fore and aft shroud
- A vast quantity of spares and additional equipment is included with sale of vessel - full inventory available upon request
Disclaimer and Exclusions
Owners personal items and tools.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.