HULL & DECK:
- 2012 Awlgripped blue hull topsides, double white boottop, black bottom – done by Rockport Marine.
- Solid fiberglass hull with fiberglass internal “grid” stringers.
- Modified fin keel with encapsulated ballast.
- Fiberglass spade rudder on a skeg.
- Black vinyl rubrail; teak capped raised bulkheads.
- Deck and cabin top are fiberglass and balsa cored with non-skid.
- S/S bow and stern rails; vinyl lifelines with S/S stanchions and port and starboard gates; split stern rail.
- S/S deck hardware; two Bomar aluminum framed Lexan hatches; four cowl vents on fiberglass dorade boxes.
- 10 aluminum-framed Bomar opening and fixed ports fitted with screens and curtains.
- Comfortable cockpit with all halyards led aft.
- Wide side decks with anchor locker forward.
- Hull to deck joint riveted, bolted and sealed with 3M5200.
- Teak handrails, hatch boards, and cockpit coamings.
- Deep port cockpit locker which accesses the engine space and steering.
- Yacht Specialties pedestal wheel steering with brake, 5” Danforth binnacle compass; also, custom Garmin 740 GPS and folding teak cockpit table.
Fuel: 18 gallons in PVC tank.
Water: 150 gallons in two poly tanks under port and starboard settees.
Holding: 10 gallons in PVC tank under vee berth with 2005 12V maceratort pump and deck discharge also.
RECENT UPGRADES BY SELLER:
- 2011 bottom was stripped and epoxy barrier coated.
- 2012 new blue Dodger by Gemini.
- 2011 Replaced stove with LPG 3 burner gimballed stove and oven; also, 2 new 10 lb tanks.
- 2004 stanchions and chainplates rebedded.
- 2004 portlights removed, refinished and lexan installed.
- 2014 interior mattress cushions and blue covers.
- 2015 Bohndell mainsail with Dutchman and sail cover.
- 2016 saltwater electric head installed with plumbing hoses.
- 2018 S/S standing rigging replaced; new main halyard.
- 2019 Harken Roller furler installed.
- 2019 new water pressure pump.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2003 Westerbeke W27, 4 cylinder, 27 hp diesel, FWC, with approximately 1100 hours.
- Hurth HBW 150 reverse gear.
- 1” S/S shaft; PSS dripless shaft seal.
- 2 blade 16” x 11” Sailer RH prop.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Single level engine control and engine instrument panel.
- Spur line cutters.
- Recent engine improvements include new engine pan, new engine mounts, new exhaust elbow, heavy duty Balmar alternator and regulator, new water pump.
- Water lift muffler.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 7 knots @ 3000 RPM.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- 30 amp shore power.
- Nautilus 15 amp battery charger.
- One recent AGM 8D house battery; Guest combiner switch.
- One Group 27 engine starting battery.
- Link 10 battery monitor.
- 6 gallon hot water heater.
- 12V Rule electric bilge pump.
- For six in an attractive varnished teak interior. There is a varnished teak and holly sole which needs replacing.
- Chain locker forward with removable panel.
- Next aft are vee berths with filler cushion, shelves, drawers and lockers, outboard and below.
- To starboard is a hanging locker; separate port entrance to the enclosed head. There is also a door to close off the forward cabin.
- To port is a large enclosed head with sink and vanity, hot and cold pressure water, 2010 electric saltwater head, and a separate stall shower.
- Next is the main salon with port and starboard settees and a bulkhead-mounted teak drop-leaf dining table. The port settee makes into a double.
- There are shelves and lockers outboard.
- Aft to starboard in the quarter berth cabin is a forward facing nav table with a swivel chair, followed by a large quarter berth. An opening port provides light and ventilation.
- To port at the base of the companionway is the U-shaped galley with double S/S sinks, a gimballed three burner LPG stove with oven, a large top loading icebox, and numerous storage lockers.
- The S/S and teak companionway ladder has four steps to the cockpit. Engine access is behind the stairs.
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with RAM cockpit remote.
- 2010 Garmin 740 Radar GPS at helm.
- 2001 Garmin 440 at nav station.
- Benmar autopilot (older).
- Danforth Constellation compass.
- 2004 CD-stereo with speakers.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 752 sq. ft. sail area according to designer's specifications.
- 2015 Bohndell mainsail with Dutchman system and blue sailcover.
- 2011 Bohndell 135% genoa on Harken roller furler with 2016 sunshield.
- 2011 Bohndelljib sheets.
- Older working jib, storm jib, ¾ oz. tri radial spinnaker with pole and gear.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- 2001 6 Lewmar rope clutches.
- Custom Harken 4:1 mainsheet traveler system.
- Hall Quick Vang.
- Painted deck-stepped mainmast with single spreaders.
- Mast has a Strong sail track system.
- 2 Lewmar 48 S.T. sheet winches.
- 2 Lewmar 42 S.T. sheet winches.
- One Lewmar 30 and one Lewmar 40 S.T. halyard winches, mounted each side of companionway.
- S/S stern-mounted swim ladder.
- Boathook; bell; flares; 3 fire extinguishers.
- 20 lb Danforth anchor with 20’ chain lead and 150’ rode.
- CQR spare anchor.
- Searchlight, horseshoe life ring.
- Life jackets, fenders, docklines.
- Emergency tiller.
- Two high-volume manual bilge pumps.
- Dynaplate grounding plate.
- Blipper radar reflector.
- St. Croix lift for dinghy outboard (no dinghy).
- Cockpit cushions.
COMMENTS: ONDINE was purchased by her present owner in 2006 and she has continually upgraded this vessel as described above with new standing rigging, new sails, new electric head, new propane stove and oven, new mattresses and covers on the berth cushions, new Awlgripped hull, new epoxied bottom, new Dodger and Harken Roller furler. ONDINE was designed by the renowned McCurdy-Rhodes, as a superb combination of a racer-cruiser with a fast turn of speed, and spacious, comfortable cabin for six. ONDINE has had a diligent, caring owner who now needs to downsize. We highly recommend her, and shall be pleased to get you aboard.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.