1986 X-Yachts X-402
RUB 6 968 790*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
Very High Spec
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Находится в:
- Copenhagen, Дания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- kr 700 000 (RUB 6 968 790)
This X-402 'Delphin' is a fully equipped and very fast racer/cruiser, designed in 1984 by Lars Jeppesen, X-Yachts Denmark ,
She has been well maintained and constant updated with only 2 owners since new. Since 2006 she has been only used on average, 2 months a year for sailing in Scandinavian waters / Baltic by current owner and her family. Prior to that, the current owners report that she had never even been 'slept on'. The current owner had intended to use her for crewed charter with a professional captain (hence the very high level of equipment) but in fact this never materialised.
She has two double aft cabins and a forward cabin with two pilot bunks that can be converted to a comfortable double or used for sail storage etc.
With teak decks and cockpit, a recently overhauled engine and a huge inventory and sail wardrobe, there really can be no better example of this exceptionally capable yacht anywhere.
We now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: X-Yachts Denmark
Дизайнер: Lars Jeppesen
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 12.25 м
Минимальная осадка: 2.0 м
Максимальная осадка: 2.0 м
Порожное водоизмещение: 6500 кг
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 3
Число санузлов: 1
Число душевых: 1
Электрическая цепь: 12В
FULL INFORMATION AND INVENTORY
'Delphin' has the the following extensive inventory:
- 28HK Volvo Penta 2003 (renovated 2002/ 2014).
- Fresh Water cooling system.
- ‘Gori’ Folding propel
- 150 ltr. fresh water tank ( 20 ltr. back up).
- 100 ltr. fuel tank.
- 12 system
- 220 V shore power with 4 sockets below deck.
- 12 volt to 220 inverter.
- Battery bank:
- 1x 100AH Gel engine battery.
- 2x 100AH Gel domestic.
- (Electrical system, cables and plumbing, renovated in 2003)
Main sails in easy bag
- Fritz for lightwind.
- Eurosails forcruising.
- 100 % jib roller, Elvstroem.
- 100% Jib roller, Eurosails.
- Kevlar-Genua 1,150% North.
- Mylar-Genua 1, 160% Diamond.
- Kevlar-Genua 3, 100% North.
- 120 m2, Diamond.
- 100 m2, Diamond.
- Top mast rod-rigging for off shore.
- 3 spreader mast, 18.5 m
- Furlex Jib furling equipment
- Gennaker bowsprit pole.
- Spinnaker alupole.
Deck Equipment and fittings
- Teak deck
- Large Cockpit with table for 6 persons
- Helm with hydraulic Steering
- 2 large, ‘3 speed’ winches for comfortable trim of jib and genoa.
- 2 medium, ‘2 speed’ winches for sailtrim
- 2 medium, ‘2 speed’ winches for mast trim and halls.
- All lines to cockpit.
- Cockpit cover and “ bimini” over Helm.
- Comfortable seating and cushions.
- ‘Captains seating’ at aft pulpit.
- Shower with C/H water in cockpit.
- ‘Bose’ speakers in cockpit aft.
- Mahogany interior with white leather saloon upholstery.
- Seating for 8 persons with large dining table in saloon
- 2 double cabins aft, with wardrobes.
- Forward cabin with large storage for sail and with 2 pilot bunk beds that can be converted to comfortable double bed.
- "Off shore" bed at starboard plus wardrobe.
- Lounge/ sofa usable as double bed or comfortable daybed.
- Large comfortable saloon with TV/ DVD/ Radio.
- Diesel powered air-flow, heating in salon and aft double cabins
- Aft shower and heads with holding tank
- Fridge and cooker/oven.
- Extra fridge storage in cockpit for refreshments.
- Expresso coffee machine and milk heater.
- Fully equipped galley for 6 person dinning.
- Electric and engine heated hot water tank.
- Raymarine C60 at helm.
- Garmin navigator as backup.
- Large compass at helm
- Raymarine, depth; log/speed, and wind instruments
- VHF with DSC and GPS.
- Handheld VHF
- Local network to Digital Yacht on board computer and screen and Raymarine software at Navigation table.
- On-board computer, with MS Office and Raymarine software, weather forecast , grib file format.
- iPad with iSailor software and card.
- 19 inch Flat screen at navigation bench.
- Private WIFI and mobile internet, 4G
- 1 Dell laptop packed as back up.
- Satellite phone/ internet, fixed at chart table with hand set.
- Life-raft for 6 persons at pulpit
- Rescue signal kit with rockets.
- Medical box.
- 4 pcs. PLB (EPIRB)
- EPIRB for boat with GPS.
- "Find me spot" with satelite communication text and position of vessel.
- 4 pcs. Man over boat, wrist held alarm.
- Life jackets, traditional and inflatable versions.
- Water tight dry sack for emergency usage.
- Wood plugs for emergency hull leakage.
- Bathing stairs at stern.
- 2 anchors with 30 m line and chain.
- Quicksilver 285 Rib with 9.9 HK Toshiba. (Speed 15 knots with 2 persons).
- Radio/ DVD with USB connection and, 4 speaker system.
- Digital TV/ DVD.
- Internet, 4G with WIFI ( at harbour WIFI or with local connection charge).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.