1987 Slocum 43
RUB 16 025 641*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Phuket, Таиланд
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 250 000 (RUB 16 025 641)
The Slocum 43 is a sturdy blue water cruiser. Features like both head sails on an Harken furler and the custom solid stainless grab rails make this cruiser a perfect choice for someone looking fro a safe passage maker. The Slocum 43 has been a proven design by naval architect Stan Hutingford boasting classic lines and an attractive canoe stern. The interior teak cabinetry is of excellent craftsmanship in keeping with traditional yacht joinery. This includes items such as fixed louvered and latticed work on doors and cabinets. She has been regularly refitted, upgraded, well looked after and sailed around the world by one couple owner. We highly recommend viewing this safe cutter Rigged Cruising Sailboat that shows a beautiful teak interior layout and has the feeling of a 50+ comfortable live aboard sailboat.
Please contact Justin Longdon at +66 (0)76 317 305
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 42 футы 5 дюймы
Ширина: 13 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 6 футы 5 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 17000 кг
Балласт: 4000 кг
Общая мощность: 88 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 4JH2NDTE
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 3653
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 88 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (150 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (120 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Число душевых: 1
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Maxwell Vertical Electric Windlass
- Double stainless steel pivoting anchor bow rollers for 2 separate anchors
- Anchors: 60 lb CQR, 60lb Stainless Steel Bugle, Fortress FX85 Storm Anchor, FX35 Stern Anchor
- Split Chain Locker with 200' 3/8" BBB Chain / 200' 3/4" anchor rode
- Stainless anchor rode roller for stern anchor with 150 ft line at pushpit
- 6 KW Diesel NORTHERN LIGHTS GENERATOR located in the Stern Seat Locker.Engine hours 1962 hrs.
- 18" MAX PROP Self Feathering 3 Blade Bronze Propeller
- MERMAID Air Conditioner System 16,500 BTU
- FILTRATION CONCEPTS Water Maker System located under floor hatches before the Mast
- GRUNERT Cold Plate Refrigeration and Freezer System installed in 2 separated Deep Insulated Boxes with a top and front opening hatch access on refrigerator side.
- NORCOLD Portable Refrigerator/Freezer in Cockpit with Sunbrella Cover
- BOSE Sound Speaker System with CD Changer
- CANDI Washing Machine in Locker on sliding shelf
- 40 AMP Battery Charger built-in under aft birth
- TRACE 100 AMP Inverter/Battery Charger under aft berth
- SHARP Built-in Microwave Oven
Sails, Rigging & Winches
- #2 Lee jibsail in sail bag on deck
- 150% Lee genoa sail in sail bag on deck
- Harken Roller Furling Jib Sail and Stay Sail furler led back to Cockpit
- Behind the Mast Roller Furling Main Sail led back to the Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Boom Vang led back to Cockpit
- 12' Aluminum Loading Boom hinged and stored forward of the Mast
- DYFORM Stainless Steel Standing Rigging at the Mast
- Large Sunbrella Sail Bag on Port side deck with 120% Genoa Sail, Spinnaker Sail, Storm Trisail and Storm Staysail.
- Main sail Doyle 2008
- Stay sail Lee Sail on Harken
- Spinnaker 1992
- Spinnaker pole
- 2 winch Barient 32 ST 2 speed
- 2 winch Barient 17 ST
- 2 winch Barient 22 ST
- 2 Barient 18, 1 Barient 17 and 1 Barient 10 winch on the mast
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Stainless support pole at stern for AIS Antenna, GPS and VHF Antennas
- NEXUS SILVA NAVIGATING INSTRUMENTS with repeaters in Cockpit
- GARMIN color FISH FINDER and Depth Sounder in cockpit
- RAYTHEON RADAR 20 mile range System
- RAYTHEON Hailer with 2 mast mounted Speaker Horns
- COMAR AIS Reciever and Transmitter System
- ICOM VHF Radio
- KENWOOD SSB Radio with large ground plate on hull
- ALPHA MARINE Autopilot installed to Steering Quadrant and NAVCO Backup Wheel Pilot
- Misc. Electronics incl. TV, DVD Player, Computer Printer, Scanner
- FUGI SHIPS binoculars
- IT&T Night Vision Scope
- GARMIN Satellite Phone
- GARMIN GPS Receiver with connection to Computer
Interior Features and Equipment
- Master stateroom, double bunk cabin forward, bathroom with combination tub/shower with a seat.
- Traditional teak cabinetry with louvers.
- JABSCO Electric Mascerator Toilet
- SHARP Built-in microwave Oven
- 6 HELLA Quiet Fans
- Granite Counter tops in Galley and Head
- Force 10 stainless 3 burner stove with oven
- Nesting Granite Inserts for double sink in Galley
- Nesting Stainless Pots and Pans Set, Cooking Utensils, Dishes and Cups, Coffee Maker and Grinder, Spices on custom Built Shelf
- TOOLS incl. : Power Drills, Saws, Bolt Cutter, 2 swedge Tools, 3 Sanders, Solder Iron, Shop Vac, Electrical Dock Power Connectors, Plumbing Parts and Tools, Hand Tools, Wrench and Ratchet Sets
Exterior Features & Equipment
- All Teak Decks Removed, Sealed all screw holes, then Replaced with new Burmese teak glued down without screws at all deck,cabin top and cockpit teak areas.
- 4 Large Fixed Ports, Replaced Lexan with 1/2" Bank Safety Glass tinted Grey to reduce heat.
- Teak Rub Rails Port / Starboard Increased size to 3 1/2" with 2" Stainless Steel Striker Face Plate.
- 6 Stainless Steel Dock Line Chocks Increased Face Size to avoid chafing of teak cap rails.
- 4 Additional Large Stainless Deck Cleats with backing plates located at the Bow and Stern.
- 1 1/4" Stainless Steel Safety Rails replaced top safety life lines welded to top of existing Stainless Stations with Rigid Telescoping Locking Gates.
- Special Designed Stainless Dodger and Bimini at Cockpit with large isinglass Opening Windows at front, including Green Sunbrella Fabric and covers for windows and shade screens also side Rain Screens.
- 1 1/4" Stainless Dingy Davits extra strong diagonal bracing at Stern
- Stainless telescoping Boarding Ladder at Stern to Cockpit near Cockpit Shower
- Sunbrella Fabric Covers for Lexan Opening Hatches, Binnacle, Life raft, Instruments and Line Bags.
- Sunbrella Bag attached to Stations on Starboard Side with 6' Teak Swim Platform, Stainless Swim Ladder, also used for a Boarding Ramp at the Bow in the Med.
- 2 Teak Deck Boxes attached to Mast Guards.
- Stainless Anti - Rolling Grate attaches to Loading Boom to Starboard Side.
- New 2.7 M HIGHFIELD Aluminum bottom RIB Dingy with Hypalon Fabric.
- 8 HP TOHATSU OUTBOARD MOTOR with motor mounts at Stern Rail and Foredeck.
- 2 Sunbrella Covers for Dingy.
- Full Sunbrella Boat Cover and also a Screen Fabric Shade Cover from Bow to Stern use.
- 2 Aluminum Scuba Tanks (80 & 50), Scuba Gear including Regulators, BC's, Weights, Fins and Masks.
- 2 Large 15 LB Aluminum Propane Tanks for 3 burner Force 10 Gas Stove and BBQ with Safety Solenoid Shut-Off System.
- Anchor Wash Down System to Bow for cleaning chain and anchors.
- 2 persons Rigid KAYAK with backrests and paddles.
- Stainless Cockpit Seat to Stern Rail / Fish Cleaning Table with cushions.
- 3 Vinyl Covered Cockpit Cushions.
- Teak Dinette Table enlarged with Rosewood Inlays.
- Teak Cover over Aluminum Mast in Dinette.
- Teak Folding Seat / Table with Covered Matching Cushion.
- Man Overboard Pole with Radar Reflector and Strobe, Life Sling Saftey Harness in Bag and Rescue Horseshoe at Stern Rail.
- 2 Suspenders Life Jacket with Harnesses and 6 Life Jackets in a Bag.
- 206 & 406 EPIRB Emergercy Overboard Abandon Ship Transmitters.
- 4 Fire Extinguishers, 2 Halon Extinguishers in Engine Rooms, Fire Blanket for Galley.
- Emergency Scuba Pony Tank with Regulator, Backpac and Weights.
- ALARM SYSTEM with Keypad, sirerns, strobe light at mast.
- ABANDON SHIP Overboard Bags with Medical Supplies, Rations, Hand Held Water Maker.
- Zodiac 6 person Life Raft in canister on s.s. rack to the deck.
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.