HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boottop, black bottom; repainted gray nonskid decks.
- Foredeck anchor locker with latch and drain; anchor stows in locker or on single bow roller.
- Teak toerails and handrails, and exterior teak trim, finished in Epiphanes varnish.
- Vinyl rubrail.
- Edson Pedestal with Richie Globemaster binnacle compass, engine controls and Nav. Pods to hold electronics.
- 32” S/S Destroyer Wheel.
- Contoured cockpit with contoured helmsman seat.
- Custom mahogany cockpit table – seats 4.
- Emergency Tiller.
- Double Bow Rail.
- Double lifelines with port and starboard boarding gates.
- Double Stern Rail with boarding ladder with teak steps.
- 8 opening ports.
- 2 large fixed ports.
- 4 smoked Lexan aluminum framed hatches – 1 in vee berth, one in main salon with day and night vent, one in head and one in aft cabin.
- Dorade Vents.
- Large cockpit lazarette.
- Smoked Lexan companionway boards – stows in lazarette.
- Stern rail mount for dinghy motor.
- Aluminum LPG tank in cockpit propane locker.
- Hydrocoat bottom paint by Petit.
Fuel: 22 gallons in aluminum tank with cockpit fill; gauge on top of tank.
Water: 100 gallons in 2 tanks.
Holding: 25 gallons with deck pumpout and macerator pump, pump new 2017..
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 3HM35F, 35 hp diesel, FWC.
- Approximately 2300 hours as reported on hour meter.
- Kanzaki KSW10 transmission, fully rebuilt 2018.
- Engine alarm, tach, hour meter, temp & oil pressure gauge.
- 2 bladed bronze prop.
- New 2018 1 ¼” S/S shaft and new cutlass bearing.
- PYI dripless shaft seal.
- New exhaust elbow and new injectors 2017.
- Cruising speed: 6.0 - 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed: 7.0 knots.
- Dual battery banks, each with 2 series 27 lead acid batteries – 2 deep cycle and two dual purpose (starting and deep cycle) - 2 batteries new 2016; 2 new 2013.
- Battery level indicators.
- Master Battery Switch.
- Bonding system.
- 12V DC Panel at Nav Station.
- 120V AC Panel at Nav Station.
- Xantrex 40 Amp TruCharge 110 Battery Charger.
- Shore power system with 50’ shore power cord.
- 110V receptacles throughout cabin.
- 12V outlets in cockpit and in main salon.
- 5 Gallon marine hot water heater – runs off engine or 110V shore power with bypass for easy winterization.
- Sleeps up to 6-7 in three cabins.
- Vee berth forward with filler cushion, and storage under and on side shelves.
- A bureau with bin storage is to port, and an oversized hanging locker is to starboard.
- Two opening ports, an overhead hatch, and a bulkhead-mounted electric fan provide ample ventilation.
- In the main cabin to port is a 3-drawer bureau with a single settee, and to starboard is the U-shaped settee with dark blue velour cushions, and a teak dining table which can lower to provide a huge double berth.
- Next aft is the L-shaped Galley with double S/S, 9 cu. ft. icebox, and two burner Tasco propane stove/oven. Cup and dish racks are outboard with additional storage under counter, and custom cherry cabinet overhead.
- Across to port is the Nav station with swing out stool seat under the chart table.
- Another hanging locker is on the left of the nav table.
- The head is aft to port with manual Groco Marine head and fold down shower seat. There is a single sink with hot & cold water, handheld shower and vanity with storage underneath. Head hoses were replaced approximately 2014.
- Finally, the large aft stateroom is to starboard with a hanging locker and bureau, large double berth along with side shelves and pedestal storage.
- Interior joinery is all varnished teak with teak and holly sole in excellent condition.
- Storage under all settees.
- Large Oil lamp over dinette; small oil lamp in corner of salon.
- Propane portable cabin heater.
- Liquor locker.
- Hanging Wet Locker.
- 2 burner gimbaled propane stove with oven.
- Dual S/S sinks.
- 8 cu. Ft. icebox with moulded shelves.
- Hand pump to pump melted ice from icebox to sink.
- Pressure hot and cold water (pump replaced in 2012).
- Galley Storage above stove, in custom cherry cabinet over sinks, and under galley stove.
- Trash compartment.
- 2018 Raymarine 7’ touchscreen Chartplotter.
- 2017 Raymarine Evolution EV100 wheel autopilot.
- Autohelm ST 40 wind instrument with masthead transducer.
- Autohelm Depth and Knotmeter.
- ICOM VHF Radio with cockpit command Mic.
- Sony Marine CD stereo with cockpit and main salon speakers.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Double spreader masthead rig – 52’ mast DWL.
- 665 sq. ft. sail area.
- Sails serviced every year by Hallett.
- 2007 Freefooted Doyle Mainsail partially fully battened – Dacron with reinforced grid – very good condition with lazy jacks on mainsail.
- 2007 Doyle 135% Headsail – Dacron with reinforced grid and navy sunshade – good condition.
- Aluminum spar stepped on keel.
- Internal wire/rope halyards.
- Internal jiffy reefing with 2 reef points – all reefing lines come back to cockpit.
- Navtec Hydraulic backstay adjuster, rebuilt 2017.
- Lewmar #30 S.T. Mainsheet winch.
- 2 Lewmar #48 S.T. Genoa sheet winches.
- Harken Roller furling headsail.
- 2011 Lewmar cabin top mainsheet traveller.
- Garhauer rigid boom vang.
- All lines led aft to cockpit.
- Rope clutches for all halyards; reefing lines; mainsheet and boom vang.
- Tri-radial spinnaker flown poleless with spinnaker sock for raising and dousing.
- Spinnaker sheets.
- Navy Sunbrella Mainsail cover.
- Dual flag halyards.
- 33 lb Bruce Anchor with 20’ of anchor chain; 250’ of braided ¾” rode.
- Stern oversized Fortress Anchor with 200’ of rode.
- Three large Taylor Big B Fenders with fleece fender covers.
- Winch handles.
- 2006 Dodger with Navy Sunbrella Canvas – windows replaced 2016.
- 2006 Dodger side extensions.
- 2006 Bimini with Navy Sunbrella Canvas – connects to dodger with filler canvas.
- Lifeline cushions for cockpit.
- 40' x 25' tarp.
- 10' Avon dinghy & 4 hp Yamaha outboard (for an additional $1,000).
- Galvanized steel winter frame.
- Flagpole socket with teak flagpole and large flag.
- CD stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers.
- LED lights in cabin.
- LED Anchor Light.
- Running lights.
- Automatic electric 12V bilge pump in bilge, replaced 2017.
- Manual bilge pump operates from cockpit pump.
- Shower in head with sump and sump pump.
- 6 lifejackets.
- Throwing rope.
- Flares and flare gun.
- Fire Extinguishers.
COMMENTS: LITTLE SISTER is a very well maintained Pearson 36-2 Sloop. The 36-2 designation reflects the two full cabins, one forward and one aft, in addition to the main salon and one head with handheld shower. The Pearson 36-2 is a fin keel, spade rudder, performance cruiser that is ideally set up for cruising with two couples, a family or guests. She has an attractive varnished teak interior, with a spacious main cabin and a convenient, well-equipped galley. Please come and inspect this very clean vessel. You will not be disappointed.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.