Beautiful 1989 Morgan 41
"Chelsea Mist" has been well maintained and is ready for her next owners enjoyment and cruising. Fully loaded and ready to go, delivery options are available. Featuring an extensive electronics package, full interior amenities, and aft stateroom.
See full listing from complete details on this well appointed vessel.
Listing Broker: Dwight Saunders
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT:
• ICOM VHF 25watt Radio and ICOM 5 Watt Handheld
• SSB with Tuner
• Raymarine MFD (Multi-Function Display) 12E with Modules (Sirius Satellite Weather, 1000-watt sonar, AIS Receiver)
• Chart Plotter/GPS (Charts for Atlantic Canada Eastern Seaboard on chip)
• 2 x I70 Raymarine Digital Color Displays (Wind/Speed/Depth gauges)
• Raymarine VHF with Horn for Listening as well as digital
• Lowrance Chart plotter/GPS down at Navigation Station
• Ritchie Pedestal Compass
• Navipod Pedestal Gauge Cluster
• Barometer, wireless thermometer with Cockpit and aft Cabin Sensors
ELECTRICAL and SAFETY SYSTEM’s:
• 12v DC, 110v AC
• 3 Blade 500 Watt Wind Generator
• Diesel Fisher Panda 24volt 3850watt Generator with sound shield (very quiet).
• 2 x Shore Power Cord
• Whale Manual Bilge Pump
• Rule 2000 Electric Bilge Pump, plus RULE 1500 and RULE 2500 pumps on separate system (3 Pumps in total) 1 hooked up for overboard discharge, 1 High capacity, with coiled 1 1/8th hose, for overboard or sink discharge. 1 backup spare (wired/ switched, Not plumbed)
• Xantrex 3000watt Battery Charger/Inverter with digital display
• (4) 6v Batteries (2017)
• 1 Battery for Generator
• Smart Charger NICO G26000 for generator battery
Yanmar 55hp engine
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Forward cabin with chain locker access, v-berth and storage. Forward head to starboard with sink, Pump overboard/holding tank Y valve toilet, shower w/sump; to port is a large hanging locker; main salon, L-shaped dinette and 2 Leather Covered swinging/adjustable lounging chairs. U-shaped galley w/cabinets, double sink, 12 volt refrigeration, 120 volt/Engine Compressor Cold Plate Freezer System,
2-burner Propane gimbaled stove and oven. Navigation station port; engine access, large aft berth, storage, en-suite head w/shower, sink and Pump overboard/holding tank Y valve toilet.
• Sleeps 6
• Chart Table
• Dining Table
• Carpet on Pass thru, as well as Forward & Aft Cabin color coordinated mats.
• Teak & Holly Floor in Salon/Galley/Dinette
• Manual Salt Water (rinsing) Water System
• Pressure Fresh Water System (Hot and Cold)
• 5.3 Gallon Water Heater, Engine/110v (New boiler 2019)
• Electric Water Maker (approx. 6 US Gallon per hour flow thru).
• 3 Flat Screen TV’s Aft Cabin, Salon, V Birth
• Stereo CD
• DVD and Blu-ray Player
• Surround Sound in Salon and Aft Cabin
• Bose Speakers in V Berth
• Double Sink
• 2-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
• Microwave Oven
• 12 v Refrigeration
• 120 v Freezer Compressor (requires service)
• Engine Mount Compressor (For Freezer) (Both will run Cold Plate Freezer system, and keep temperatures low enough to make ice or keep ice cream).
SAILS & COVERS
Main w/2 Reef Points w/Sliding Car
• 135% Genoa
• Storm Sails
• Sea Anchor
• Staysail w/Roller Furler
• Cockpit Dodger / Full Enclosure with SS Handrails around top edge.
• Bimini Cover
• Sail Cover
• Winch, BBQ, Handrail Covers
• Aluminum Spars, Painted White 4/6/2014
• Keel Stepped Main Mast
• Spreader Lights
• Wind Indicator and VHF Antenna’s at Masthead and Raymarine Wind Speed/Direction Transducer.
• Stainless Standing Rigging (4/6/2014)
• Main, Staysail, Genoa Internal Halyards
Jack-stands come with boat.