The Pearson 36-2 has maintained its popularity over the years not only for her size and accommodations but for Pearson’s reputation for above-average quality, good sailing characteristics, and value. - Spin Sheet
This is not your typical Pearson 36-2. Selah is in good overall shape and should survey very well. Owned by a hands on owner this boat has been well maintained and she is ready to sail thin coming season.
Certified Professional Yacht Broker with over 20 years experience helping clients sell and purchase quality yachts. Please call Scott Woodruff, CPYB on his mobile at (954) 701-1072.
Please contact Scott Woodruff, CPYB at 207-236-8656
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Складывающиеся подъёмный киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 36 футы 6 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 4 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 29 футы 7 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 4 футы 8 дюймы
Балласт: 6500 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 52 футы 0 дюймы
Высота в помещениях: 6 футы 4 дюймы
Общая мощность: 35 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2017
Модель двигателя: 3HM35F
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Место стоянки: Центр
Часы наработки двигателя: 70
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 35 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 2 Пластмасса (100 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 1 Алюминий (22 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1 Пластмасса (22 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 3
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Owners History with the Boat
In 2015 we followed our dream and sailed Selah to Maine by way of New York City, Block Island, the Cape Cod Canal and the Annisquam River. Our first stop in Maine was Casco Bay which we explored for several weeks with our grandaughter, then on to Penobscot Bay and our new home port of Rockland. One of the nice things about Selah is the private aft cabin which lets us host friends and family members for sails to places like Acadia
National Park on Mount Desert Island and Isle Au Haut or the "Down East" coast beyond Schoodic Head.
Deck and Hull
The hull is constructed of a solid laminate of fiberglass cloth and plastic resin, while the deck and cabin structure utilize end-grain balsa core between fiberglass laminates for added strength and rigidity. The structure is supported by a combination of plywood bulkheads, longitudinal stringers, and fiberglass liners. The deck and hull are joined with through bolts on an outward flange covered by a plastic molding"- Spin sheet
To accommodate passengers transfer from Selah to the dinghy, and to ease the transfer provisions on board the current owner had a custom aluminum swim platform installed on Selah.
There is a newer Rocna 15 anchor with a Maxwell VW10 windlass, an articulated bow roller and a saltwater wash down system. This anchor retrieval system is a clean and easy job for one person.
- Primary anchor – Rocna 15 with 30' chain and 200' Line.
- Secondary anchor – Danforth with adequate chain and line.
- Articulated bow roller
- Windlass – Maxwell VW10, 2015
- Salt water washdown – Johnson Pump WD5.2, 2017
- Genoa reefing winch – 2018
- Leather wheel cover – 2018
- Swim platform – 2015
- Cockpit table for 4 - 2013
- Bow and stern rails
- Side stanchions with double lifelines
- Dodger with grab rail
- Bimini with connector to dodger
- Dock lines
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- Bilge pumps:
- Manual bilge pump rebuilt in 2015
- Electrical bilge pump (and float switch) replaced in 2017 with a Johnson Pump 1600 and a USS Ultra Pumpswitch.
The Pearson 36 is the perfect cruising sailboat for a small family with spacious and private accommodation for a second visiting couple. The berth layout is a large double forward in the V-berth, a twin to port in the main salon, a king to starboard and a large double in the cabin.
The V-berth features a very large bunk that Pearson called “King size” which has been fitted with a custom 8 inch mattress. There is a large hanging locker to starboard and a set of three opening lockers to port. With two opening ports and a large over head hatch there is plenty of natural ventilation and light. With the addition of a 12V fan over the port bunk and 110 VAC air conditioner/heat with controls over the starboard bunk for the humid nights.
The aft cabin features also features a very large bunk that Pearson called “King Size”. For storage there is a hanging locker to starboard and storage shelves outboard located above the bunk. and a 12V fan.
The main salon has a dinette with a large drop-down table that converts to a king size bunk. The settee to port can be used to sleep a younger sailor.
- Headroom: 6’4”
- AC/Heat: Cruisair 8000 with Smart Start, 2014
- Lighting: LED throughout
- TV: Toshiba 19” with built in DVD player, 2009
- Stereo: Kenwood AM, FM, CD, MP3 with Bose speakers, 2012
- Weems and Plath: Tide clock, Barameter, Temp/Humidity, 2016
For extended cruising the original ice box insulation was removed and replaced with 4 inches of high density closed cell foam insulation. This involved disassembly and reconstruction of the galley counter which was then covered with premium granite finish Formica. The ice box was then converted to a isotherm refrigeration unit. The double stainless steel sink and faucet were also replaced and new sound insulation was installed throughout the entire engine compartment. The original stove was replaced with a new Force 10 two burner stove.
- Isotherm 4701, 12 volt cold plate icebox conversion
- Force 10, 2 Burner Propane Stove with oven
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Hot and Cold Pressure water
- 6 gallon water heater (engine/shore power)
- Drawers, shelves and cabinets for ample storage
- VHF: Standard Horizon VHF Explorer GPS GX1700, 2015
- VHF portable: West Marine VHF155, 2014
- Cellular Router: Verizon Wireless Broadband Router with Voice, 2015. This router provides antenna ports for two remote, diversity antennas which have been mounted at the top of the mast for greatest possible reception.
At the Helm:
- Radar: Simrad Broadband 3G, 2016
- Chart Plotter: Simrad NSS-8 with Navionics charts, 2016
- Auto-Pilot: Raymarine SmartPilot X-5, 2012
- Tridata – Raymarine ST60, 2010
At the Navigation station:
- NMEA 2000 interface: Actisense NGW-1Laptop computer with navigational softwareAIS: West Marine AIS-1000, 2014
- NMEA 0183 (legacy electronics)
With the addition of the new Isotherm refrigeration, a upgraded electrical system was installed. The 12 V batteries were upgraded as well as the 12 Volt electrical system. House batteries were renewed and upgraded to Group 31 AGM. A dedicated starting battery was installed to allow using the house batteries in parallel. The Yanmar alternator was replaced with a 100 Amp Balmar alternator. When the alternator was installed A 110 AC battery charger was upgraded to a 60 Amp AGM with a Lithium Ion capable charger.
- House batteries: 2 group 31 AGM
- Starting battery: group 27 sealed lead acid
- Shore power: 30 Amp with shore power cables
- Inverter: Cobra 400 Watt
- Battery charger: KISAE Abso charger with remote panel - 2017
- 12 Volt DC outlet at nav table
- GFI protected 110 VAC outlets throughout
- Yanmar 3HM35F: Remanufactured by Niemiec in 2017
- Hour meter: An hour meter was installed with the remanufactured engine.
- Transmission: Replace with new, 2014
- Alternator: Balmar 100 Amp, 60 series, includes ARS 5 multi-stage regulator and Digital Duo Charge battery charger.
- Dedicated starting battery, 2014
- Shaft Seal: PYI Dripless 2017
- Propeller shaft: 1 ¼ stainless steel, 2017
- Propeller: Campbell Sailor, 2017
Sails and Rigging
- Fully battened Quantum mainsail with lazy jacks and sail cover
- 130% Quantum genoa with Harken roller furling
- Aluminum keel stepped mast with double spreaders
- Mainsheet traveler
- Adjustable genoa tracks
- Dedicated Genoa reefing winch - 2018
- Lewmar 52ST primary winches
- Lewmar cabin top mount winches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.