COMMISSIONED & IN HER SLIP, READY TO SHOW
AZZURO is a 31' Royal Lowell designed hardtop cruiser, built in 1990 by the Hinterhoeller Company in Canada. These vessels were known as Blue Seas, but AZZURO has had almost $200,000 of improvements and custom changes made in the last few years. Therefore, we believe she is no longer one of the production-built Blue Seas, but one of the most appealing "Downeast" cruisers for a couple that this office has seen. Please read the listing carefully to see what has been done. She is fully equipped with the reliable Cummins 210 hp diesel, a Vetus Bow Thruster, a completely independent Algae-X polishing system, a custom-finished all teak interior which has been redesigned, new aluminum fuel tanks, new interior ultrasuede cushions, new exhaust elbow and hose, much new wiring, and all new batteries and electronics. Her exterior teak has been refinished this winter by one of Maine's top boatyards. Please call us to get aboard this special vessel. Thank you for your interest.
HULL & DECK:
· 2010 Flag blue Awlgripped hull, double white boottop, blue bottom.
· Fiberglass hull with balsa-core sandwich added above the waterline for additional stiffness.
· 2010 Fiberglass over balsa-cored decks and superstructure, Awlgripped off-white.
· Moulded fiberglass superstructure.
· 4 aluminum Atkins & Hoyle opening ports below.
· 2016 St. Croix S/S davits.
· Fiberglass swim platform; S/S ladder under platform.
· Transom door.
· S/S handrails.
· 2009 bottom was blasted and epoxied.
· 12V Lewmar windlass.
· Cockpit controls and hydraulic steering station forward on starboard side of cockpit.
· Inside helm to starboard in salon with hydraulic wheel steering.
· All exterior teak is finished in Cetol, except companionway door and sill, which are varnished.
· Blue Sunbrella bimini top over cockpit, 2011.
· Custom adjustable companion seat to port with S/S foot rest.
Fuel: 200 gallons in new 2017 aluminum tanks.
Water: 80 gallons in 2-40 gallon poly tanks.
Holding: 35 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
· 1996 Cummins 6BT5.9, 210 hp diesel, FWC, with 3180 hours as shown on the hour meter.
· Racor 1000 fuel filter with 10 microns.
· Vetus bow thruster.
· 2017 4 bladed prop, balanced and tuned by Accutech.
· Custom Algae-X polishing system (completely independent of fuel manifold system).
· Kobelt controls.
· S/S shaft.
· PSS dripless shaft seal.
· New exhaust hose to transom and new exhaust elbow, 2017.
· New cutlass bearing 2017.
· Fully insulated and custom made engine hatches.
Cruising speed: 8 knots @ 1600 RPM @ 3gph; 11.5-12 knots @ 2400 RPM @ 6 gph.
Maximum speed: 14 knots @ 2600 RPM (1/2 tankage & 2 people).
· 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems (all new AC wiring).
· 50' 30 amp shore power cord.
· 2011 Blue Seas AC/DC circuit breaker panels.
· 110V air conditioning in both cabins (not reverse cycle).
· Bus heater runs off engine cooling system.
· 2017 Xantrex 100 amp 2500w inverter/charger.
· 2017 Three 12V lead acid batteries to run windlass, bow thruster and engine start.
· 2017 4-6V golf cart batteries- 440 amp hours for house system.
· 6 gallon hot water heater, off 110V or engine.
· For four in a custom-finished teak interior by a marine carpenter, with custom teak and holly sole, and improved engine hatches to access all machinery and systems.
· Chain locker forward followed aft by the forward owner's stateroom.
· Vee berth with filler to make Queen-sized berth with shelves outboard, storage lockers below, and a custom 2" quilted topper over 4" mattress for very comfortable sleeping.
· One of the impressive highlights of this cabin is the inner liner which prohibits mildew or condensation from forming and provides for a dry cabin.
· Next aft to port is the "down" galley, with sliding storage cabinets, and lights in all cabinets, new Moen faucet for the S/S sink, hot and cold pressure water and a manual pump to pump out Isotherm 12V refrigerator.
· There is plenty of counter space and a Force 10 LPG two burner S/S stove with oven (with solenoid shut-off).
· Ventilation is provided by 4 aluminum opening ports and an opening overhead hatch with Ocean Air built-in screen and shade.
· Next aft to starboard is an enclosed, spacious head with Corian countertop, S/S sink with new Moen faucet, and new Moen shower head for shower with new sump pump. The W.C. is a manual head which pumps to a holding tank (no macerator). Holding tank is discharged via deck pumpout. There are numerous cabinets in head (all plumbing hoses are new 2016).
· The new AC-DC circuit breaker panels are on the starboard side of the steps up to the main salon.
· Completely customized main salon with fully varnished all teak interior, customized helm console with helm and companion seats, and new varnished teak and holly sole with improved engine room hatches.
· The lower console and steering station is to starboard with a built-in seat, and built-in electronics and gauges for easy viewing.
· The side windows, port and starboard, open and provide excellent ventilation.
· Behind the helm seat is a long countertop/Nav table, with an under-the-counter Dometic 12V-110V refrigerator, chart drawers, and three deep drawers. This area is an ideal "bar area" when entertaining in port.
· Opposite is the built-in companion seat with foot rest, followed aft by an attractive "three person" settee which converts to a double berth. New blue ultrasuede cushions with bolsters make this area inviting, along with custom curtains on all the salon windows.
· One then steps out to the aft cockpit through double opening companionway doors. The cockpit has a second control station to starboard, a transom door, and room for four folding chairs with a teak table between.
· 2016 Raymarine Quantum hybrid touch screen Radar-GPS with Q24C Raydome.
· 2014 Garmin 7215 HD Radar-GPS.
· 2014 Garmin Autopilot, interfaced with radar-GPS.
· Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S with distress button, and ram mic in cockpit.
· Raymarine ST60 speed & depth; Raymarine ST60 windspeed and direction.
· Echo Max radar transponder & AIS.
· Jensen HD TV (DC power).
· Raymarine camera at bow and back up camera at stern (displayed on Raymarine screen).
· Ritchie binnacle compass.
· Fusion AM/FM/CD stereo with 6 speakers.
· IP 600 Ipod.
· 2-12V fans.
· 3 windshield wipers.
· Fairclough fitted winter cover.
· Saltwater washdown in cockpit and run hose forward to bow.
· LED dome lights; courtesy lights; red & white LED chart lights.
· Four electric bilge pumps; manual bilge pump.
· Remote spotlight.
· Small Igloo cooler for cockpit.
· 35 lb CQR anchor with 200' chain.
· 4 electric automatic bilge pumps and 1 Edson emergency hand pump, accessible from cockpit (5 total pumps).
· Fenders; docklines.
· Fire extinguishers.
· Magma propane BBQ grill.
· Two LPG tanks in port locker.
· Bass LPG solenoid control.
· Custom teak cockpit table (removable).
· Four folding cockpit chairs.
· Screens for companionway door.
· Blue Sunbrella cover for aft helm station.
· Blue Textaline windshield cover and white windshield cover; also, blue Sunbrella windshield cover.
· Ocean Air screen and shade cover on forward hatch.
· Accumulator tank for water pressure system.
· EXCLUSIONS: LIFE RAFT, INFLATABLE & HONDA OUTBOARD, TEAK FOLDING ARM CHAIRS.
COMMENTS: AZZURO is a 31' Royal Lowell designed hardtop cruiser, built in 1990 by the Hinterhoeller Company in Canada. These vessels were known as Blue Seas, but AZZURO has had almost $200,000 of improvements and custom changes made in the last few years. Therefore, we believe she is no longer one of the production-built Blue Seas, but one of the most appealing "Downeast" cruisers for a couple that this office has seen. Please read the listing carefully to see what has been done. She is fully equipped with the reliable Cummins 210 hp diesel, a Vetus Bow Thruster, a completely independent Algae-X polishing system, a custom-finished all teak interior which has been redesigned, new aluminum fuel tanks, new interior ultrasuede cushions, new exhaust elbow and hose, much new wiring, and all new batteries and electronics. Her exterior teak has been refinished this winter by one of Maine's top boatyards. Please call us to get aboard this special vessel. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
36 York Street
York, ME 03909