Ericson 38-200 Sloop
IN BOOM Roller furling MAIN with Electric Winch!
A Proven Blue Water World Cruiser
She boasts TONS of recent upgrades including a furled main in the boom and electric winch. A new Quantum Jib with a newer roller furling. A very nice dodger and Bimini to keep the sun out of your eyes and the spray out of your face.
Inside you will find a nice 2-cabin layout, with a full galley, large convertible settee and couch a full bath and plenty of storage for all your belongings.
The current owner sailed her from Annapolis, thru the Panama Canal and on up to San Diego two years ago and reported that she handled it like a champ, noting the consistent reliability of the well maintained 33 hp Yanmar and the ease of sailing her in all sorts of wind conditions. You can be confident that this one is tried and true.
Don't miss out on the rare chance to buy a seasoned cruising yacht that is super fun to sail in light winds as well.
For an Appointment
To See This Very Special Sailing Yacht
619-269-0800 or Cell 858-231-5993
Please contact Mike Stanton at (619) 269-0800
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 37 футы 8 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 30 футы 6 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 4 футы 11 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 15500 фунты
Балласт: 6300 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 54 футы 0 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 15500 фунты
Общая мощность: 33 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 1990
Модель двигателя: 3HM35
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Бензин
Часы наработки двигателя: 2300
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 33 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (85 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 1 (50 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1 (25 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 1
Число двуспальных коек: 3
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Sails and Rigging
The Ericson 38-200 is a modern masthead rigged sloop. Her spars are anodized aluminum and the mast is stepped on the keel. The standing rigging is stainless steel. The mast has a steaming/foredeck illuminating light and a masthead navigation & mooring light. The rig and sail dimensions are: I = 50.00', J = 16.25", P = 43.25', E = 14.00', SA = 709 ft2 (main = 302.75 ft2, fore = 406.25 ft2)
Mast height off the water = 54"
- (3) sails: Main - North boom furling, full batten, 135% genoa Quantum sails (2015), Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker w/sock system.
- Schaefer in-boom mainsail roller furling
- Schaefer solid boom vang system
- ProFurl headsail furling system
- Harken cabin top mounted mainsheet traveler
- (7) Lewmar self-tailing winches : (2) #52 primaries, (2) #40s port cabin top mounted for mainsheet & mainsail control/reefing (1) #16 starboard cabin top mounted for halyards & spinnaker tack... (1) #46 electric winch starboard cabin top mounted, (1) #16 mast mounted halyard.
- Cabin top mounted line stoppers, jams and cleats
- (2) winch handles
- Forestay replaced (2010)
- Signal flag halyard
Hull and Deck
Her color scheme is white hull (gel coat) with blue accent cove stripe (at the sheer), blue boot-top and a blue bottom. Her decks are white with an off-white contrasting non-skid.
"For the most part, the hull of the Ericson 38 is constructed of a solid composite of fiberglass and resin... The Ericson 38 utilizes an elaborate system of high strength fiberglass fabric and high-density foam to form a structural grid of transverse floors and longitudinal stringers. The grid is bonded to the hull throughout the bilge. Components such as keel, engine beds, mast step, structural bulkheads and rigging loads are all connected to the grid, resulting in a very rigid and strong structure.
The deck structure is a molded fiberglass composite with core throughout. There is a molded fiberglass toe rail eliminating the high maintenance and often-leaky teak toe rail found on many cruising boats of this size and quality. The hull and deck are mechanically fastened as well as bonded with fiberglass cloth and resin effectively forming a monocoque structure.
The decks are well laid out and feature substantial deck hardware that is well secured with backing plates. There is an anchor locker forward and rigging shrouds are well inboard for easy passage fore and aft. There is a T-shaped cockpit with 36" destroyer wheel and, while the cockpit area is suitably sized, the foot well is a bit cramped in order to provide space for the quarter berth cabin below." by Jack Hornor, BoatUS boat reviews.
- Edson pedestal steering with heavy duty grab rail
- Elkhide covered stainless steel "destroyer" wheel
- Steering quadrant and cables new in 2003
- Engine throttle and shifter handles new in 2003
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- 2 bladed fixed bronze propeller
- Double stainless steel bow & stern pulpits w/double plastic coated lifelines with gates port and starboard
- Mounted stainless steel deck crane 250 lb. limit (2012)
- Swim ladder extension (2012)
- Swim ladder steps (2014)
- Emergency tiller
- Stainless steel tie rod (forward of the mast)
Electronics and Navigation
The aft facing chart table/navigation area is to starboard just aft of the settee...using the aft end of the settee as its seat. There is generous storage in the chart table as well as in drawers and cabinets around it. The electronics were all replaced in 2003, Seatac network:
- Standard Horizon GPS/chartplotter
- Jeppeson C-Map (w/(2014) NT+ chip for Chesapeake Bay, (Shinnecock Bay to Lake Rudee) M-NA-C303.36)
- B&G auto-pilot at helm with repeater @navigation station
- B&G electronic compass, wind, depth and speed instruments
- Standard Horizon VHF DSC position request function, NMEA data input/output and cockpit station
- Ritchie lighted binnacle mounted compass
The L-shaped galley is located on the port side aft at the foot of the companionway steps for efficient serving of the cockpit aft or the dinette forward. It is well lighted and well vented. Corian countertops for easy cleaning and a fresh look...multiple cabinets and drawers for generous storage...
- Samsung Compact MW2070W microwave oven (AC inverter provides adequate power to run when underway)
- Hillerange gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Fireboy Xintex S-2A Propane/CNG fume detector and control system
- Ice box
- Corian countertops
- Kohler porcelain galley sink with special insert and cutting board
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Foot pedal manual fresh and raw water
- Paper towel rack
- Guest fan
- 6 gallon electric water heater (2014) (hot water produced by engine or 110 volt shore power)
Electrical and Mechanical
The ship's electrical systems include 12 volt and 115 volt shore power.
- (1) SeaVolt Group 24 800 CCA no maintenance engine start battery
- (4) SCS200 12v deep-cycle batteries (114 Ahr...total capacity = 460 Ahr)
- Xantrex LinkLITE battery monitoring system and display
- Balmar 614 alternator regulator and duo charge
- Upgrade mod to alternator
- SeaWorthy 2000 watt power inverter/battery charger
- (3) new switches for battery management
- Custom battery boxes and mounting (2012)
- Grey water sump pumps for head shower and galley icebox
- Multiple 110 volt outlets throughout
The engine compartment is located under the companionway steps and is fully accessible by removable panels.
- Yanmar 3HM35(F) 33 horsepower fresh water cooled diesel (~2300 hours) Fuel consumption approximately 0.7 gal/hour @2500 RPMs, cruising speed of 6 knots with clean underbody.
- 2 bladed fixed bronze propeller
- Engine instruments
- Racor fuel filter
- CO2 automatic fire extinguishing system in engine space
DimensionsLOA: 37 ft 8 inBeam: 12 ft 0 inLWL: 30 ft 6 inMaximum Draft: 4 ft 11 inDisplacement: 15500 lbsBallast: 6300 lbsBridge Clearance: 54 ft 0 in
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.