NEW LISTING - CLASSIC CRUISER with BOW THRUSTER, AIR, INBOOM FURLING, Updated NAV EQUIPMENT 2008, NEW WASTE TANK, REPOWERED 2011, Barrier Coated Hull & so VERY MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!
The Island Packet 35 is a classic "modern" cutter rigged cruising yacht with a full foil keel with cutaway forefoot, spade rudder and a high aspect sail plan. She performs beyond expectation. SHE IS IP BUILT. She is safe. She is comfortable. She has lots of elbow room and storage. "Solana" is an "Oh Wow!!!" Well cared for and maintained - She is extremely well equipped with Bow Thruster for still more control and Air Conditioning for still more comfort. This IP35 is ready to take you to your favorite gunkhole or around the world. SHE IS READY TO CRUISE.
I have a lifetime of boating, fishing, waterskiing, cruising and racing experience as well as 25 years of selling all kinds of power and sail boats. I will guide you effortlessly through the purchase process from the showings to the offers through the counters, survey, acceptance and settlement. I will make your boat buying experience easy and fun, and guarantee that you will get the boat best suited for your needs, plans and monies. And, I will be there after the sale to help you with every aspect of your boating experience.
Please, don't forget, I am always looking for good, quality sail and power boat listings. With real Yacht World Sold Boat comparables, a quarter century of marketing and sales experience, as well as a standing list of Buyers I have the selling know-how to move your boat in this tough economy with a simple goal of getting you the most monies in the shortest time. Call me to discuss your current boat and how we can maximize its sale.
Please contact Jim Elliott at (410) 708-4422
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Полный киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 38 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 30 футы 0 дюймы
Длина палубы: 35 футы 4 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 4 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 17500 фунты
Балласт: 8000 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 48 футы 0 дюймы
Высота в помещениях: 6 футы 4 дюймы
Общая мощность: 39 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2011
Модель двигателя: 3JHSE
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 258
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 39 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (90 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (48 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (18 (Галлонов))
Число санузлов: 1
Accommodations and Walkthrough
The IP 35 has a private Vee Berth with a private entry to the Head. There is a Hanging Locker to starboard of entry, shelves along both hull sides,opening hatch and 2 opening ports.
The very roomy Head follows aft on port with a separate shower area, commode, sink and lots of storage. It is well ventillated with an opening hatch and port.
Next aft is the roomy Saloon with facing settees (port side converts to a double berth) and the large dining table with a fold out leaf stores against the forward bulkhead when not in use. There are shelves above the settees and a lot more storage behind and under the seating.
The aft facing Nav Station is on port with a nice sized desk and additional storage plus both the 12 Volt and 110 Volt Electrical Panels within easy reach.
The huge wrap around Galley is across on starboard with deep double sinks, 3 burner, propane, gimbaled stove/oven, large refrigerator/freezer and tons of counter and storage space including very clever dinnerware storage.
A very comfy Quarter Berth sits behind the Nav Station on Port with a hanging locker and a storage cabinet at the entry. There is room to dress in private and a comfortable seat inside that entrance.
The centerline Companionway has six steps up to the Cockpit over the Engine Compartment which has easy access on both sides and front. The drive train is fully accessable under the Quarterberth cushions.
The Cockpit is long and large enough for safe and comfortable sailing as well as entertaining and napping. At the center of the transom there is a swim ladder. A deep lazarette on port and a shallow one over the Quarterberth on port provide good storage as well as a couple of coaming lockers.
- Cruisair Air Conditioning Heat Pump 16000 BTUs
- Ultra Leather Saloon Cushions
- Teak & Holly Sole throughout except Head, Galley and Companionway area
- Glebe Creek Hatch Screens
- Interior Reading Lights upgraded to metal & LED plus florescent lights in Saloon '10
- Princess 3-Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- Zenith Microwave
- Novacool 12V Refrigeration
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water with Electric Hot Water Heater and Engine Heat Exchanger
The Island Packet 35 has both a 12V Ship with 3 Battery Banks and a 120V Shorepower system. There are Electrical Panels at the Nav Station for both systems.
- 50' Shorepower Cord
- Charles 3.6KVA Isolation Transformer
- 80 Amp High Output Alternator
- Xantrex Trucharge 40Amp Battery Charger w/Remote Readout 2013
- Xantrex Amp & Voltmeter '13
- 3-Group 31 Batteries. Standard On/Off/All Switch for House and Engine Start and separate On/Off Switch for Windlass that also serves as Back Up Engine Battery. '19
- 100 Watt Flexible Solar Panel '18
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Ritchie Compass at Helm
- Davis Windex at Masthead
- Raymarine ST60 TriData Knotmeter and Depthsounder '08
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument '08
- Raymarine E80 Radar (4KW), GPS, Chartplotter Displays at Helm and Nav Station '08
- Raymarine E80 Spare Display
- Raymarine ST6002 with Remote '08
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio at Nav Station '09
- ICOM IC-32 Handheld VHF '16
- ICOM IC M710 SSB Transceiver '09
- Removable SSB Backstay Antenna '09
- ICOM IC-R75 Multi Band Receiver '09
- AIS 650 Class B Transceiver '14
- ACR EPIRB
- RCA Flat Screen TV with Mast Head Mounted Antenna and DVD Player
- Tricolor Masthead with Strobe and Anchor Light
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
"Solana" has a high-aspect, single spreader, mast head cutter rig. All sails are on furling systems making it very easy to short or single hand this 35.
- Mast was removed and rewired in '08
- Standing Rigging '08
- North Mainsail '12
- Forespar Leisure Furl In-Boom Mainsail Furling System '12
- Forespar Strut Solid Vang '12
- North 130% Genoa on Harken Furling System '09 RECONDITIONED '16
- North Staysail on Harken Furling System '09 RECONDITIONED '16
- North Cruising Spinnaker '09 RECONDITIONED '16
- Forespar Whisker Pole
- Lewmar 40 ST-2 Speed Primaries
- Lewmar 16 ST-2 Speed Port Side Coach Roof
- Lewmar 8 Staysail Winch Port Side Coach Roof
- Lewmar 40 ST Electric Mainsail Halyard Winch
- 3 Rope Clutches on both Port & Starboard Coach Roof
- Lewmar 16 ST - 2 Speed Main Sheet Winch
Hull and Deck Features and Equipment
Island Packets have a solid glass,one piece integrally molded hull, keel and bowsprit.built with premium triaxial fiberglass. The Full Foil Keel has a cutaway forefoot that all together provides good maneuverability, exceptional tracking and great seakeeping.qualities. Her foam cored spade rudder and propeller are protected with a non-structural piece connecting the bottom of the keel with the bottom of the rudder. This design also allows for a shoal draft of 4'-6".
- Lofrans Tigress Electric Windlass w/Bow & Cockpit Controls with Up/Down Controls '08
- 35# CQR Anchor with All-Chain Rode
- 35# Danforth Anchor with Chain and Rope Rode
- Fresh/Salt Water Deck Washdown at Bow
- Fresh Water Cockpit Shower
- Bimini, Dodger, Connecting Panel, Full Enclosure '08
- Cockpit Cushions '08
- Lifelines (without vinyl covers) '12
- 6 - Fenders
- USCG Safety Package
- Man Overboard System
- Medical Kit
- Achilles 9'-10" Dinghy
- Mercury 6HP Outboard '12
- Kato Dinghy Davits & Engine Hoist '11
- 6-Man Liferaft (Serviced '17)
- Bottom Sandblasted, Barrier Coat Applied and Bottom Painted '16 (Preventative Measure - No Blisters)
"Solana" was repowered in 2011 with a fresh-water-cooled 3 cylinder Yanmar 3JH5E with 39HP. She has less than 500 hours. She features a SS Shaft, PSS Dripless Stuffing Box, and SS Stern Tube all replaced in 2007. Also Engine Mounts and Exhaust System were replaced in '11
- Vetus 5512A Bow Thruster '10
- Dual Racor 500 Fuel Filter System
- Fuel Lines '14
- Original IP Steering was upgraded moving the Edson Rack and Pinion from under the Helm Seat to under the Binnacle (Edson CD-1) eliminating the steering shaft from helm seat to binnacle.'10
- 3-Blade Max Prop '11
- Engine Mounts '11
- Bronze Through Hulls Replaced '11
- Jabsco Electric Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- Whale mechanical Bilge Pump
- Jabsco Shower Sump Pump
- Jabsco Fresh Water Pump
- Jabsco Electric Head '08
- Waste System features "Y" Valve & Macerator
- Waste Tank Replaced '08
Still More Stuff
- Dinner Ware, Silver Ware, Glass Ware, Pots, Pans & Kitchen Utensils
- Magma Propane Grill
- Step Stool & Dock Stairs
- 2 Electric Air Dryers
- Buckets and Cleaning Supplies
- Charts and Cruising Guides for US East Coast, Gulf of Mexico, and Mexico
- Spare Parts
- All Boat and Equipment Manuals PLUS AS BUILT DRAWINGS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.