Rising Wolf was constructed and refit as a luxurious long range all-latitudes boat capable of cruising the world under the command of a couple. With its commercial steel hull and an A/B ratio of about 1.5:1, it is a very seaworthy craft which has up to a 4,500 nm range. The boat is fitted with state of the art electronics and systems which permit shorthanded operation in safety. It was built on an English commercial fishing hull design intended for the North Sea, with a deep full keel, 70% bilge keels of 12” steel plate, plus Standing Chocks extending midship from the bilge keels.
The Standing Chocks act as fixed stabilizers, extending roughly 3 feet beyond the bilge keels at a 45 degree angle, and are sufficiently built to permit the vessel to stand on them during extreme low tides as are experienced in northern latitudes.
The vessel was completely refit 2007-08 beginning with removal of all engine room systems down to bare steel, installation of a new Lugger main propulsion engine and Northern Lights generators, wiring, electronics/instrument panel, heating, salon, galley and deck gear.
Accommodations include two symmetrical master staterooms with queen beds, private heads paneled in blue tile and including standup shower, Vacuflush heads and ample storage in oak and stainless. A third Stateroom/Office has a desk, double accommodations and its own head. The galley includes full sized stainless appliances and is graced with Brazilian Azul Bahia blue granite counters and English oak cabinetry, following the extensive use of native English oak throughout. The vessel has been lived aboard in all seasons in comfort, reliability and safety.
Recent Audio Gauge had full thickness reported on bottom structure. She is built to last and stands tall!
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 57 футы 9 дюймы
Ширина: 18 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 8 футы 5 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 123000 фунты
Общая мощность: 340 HP
Марка двигателя: Lugger
Модель двигателя: L1276A2
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 400
Мощность двигателя: 340 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 1 Нержавеющая сталь (400 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 1 Нержавеющая сталь (4500 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1 (200 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 3
Число кают: 3
Число санузлов: 3
Скорость и направление ветра
Носовые подруливающие устройства
- GE Monogram and Profile Stainless Steel appliances
- 25 cu ft double door refrigerator
- under-counter Sub Zero refrigerator
- 8 cu ft holding plate freezer under the pilothouse sole
- 32” GE full sized glass top electric 5 burner stove with convection oven
- GE Microwave oven over the stove
- Dishwasher and Trash Compactor
- Double SS sink.
- Glendinning Engine, transmission and thruster controls with remote control module and forward and aft hookups which permit maneuvering the boat from the deck.
- Dual Navigation systems permit redundancy in all modes:
Primary Nav System:
- Simrad AP20 and 22 Autopilot coupled
- Dell Nav computer with two 17” HP flatscreen monitors (refit)
- Nobeltec Nav software (refit)
- Furuno SC50 Satellite compass providing position and directional information (refit)
- Furuno FA150 Class A AIS system, coupled to Nobeltec (refit)
- Furuno FR 1510 Mk 3 12 kW color radar (72 mile range).
- Furuno FAX30 black box weather-fax. (refit)
- Accu-steer two speed hydraulic autopilot pump (refit)with
- Simrad FU35 Follow-up steering console
Secondary Nav System:
- Simrad AP35 Autopilot, coupled (refit)
- Furuno GP1850 DWF Chart-plotter/sounder
- KVH 1000 compass, coupled (refit)
- Furuno 1832 4kW Radar
- Accu-steer single speed hydraulic steering pump with
- Simrad FU50 Follow-up steering console (refit)
- ICOM IC604 VHF/DSC (refit)
- ICOM IC127 VHF
- ICOM M710 SSB with tuner
- Furuno FCV 1000 2kW fishfinder (refit)
- ACR Searchlight RCL 100 w. remote (refit)
- Windlass control for Maxwell HWC 3500 (refit)
- Wynn commercial horizontal windshield wiper
- Generator start/monitor panels
- Scan/Tilt cameras in Engine Room and on aft deck.
- Telephone PBX
- Wired for CAT 5E in all personnel spaces.
The electronics bay is sufficiently large to permit standup service access to back faces of electronics and instruments. All 12 V electronics and navigation gear is fed via Newmar voltage converter from the 24 V house bank and also has 4 each Group 31 Gel Cell batteries maintained on a dedicated charger in case the House Bank is depleted. Electronics bay has a dedicated fixed fire suppression system.
- English Oak with blue Ultrasuede cushions in settee
- Folding oak table
- Two reclining Ultraleather Steelcase chairs.
- Dickinson Antarctic heater
- Bose 1-2-3 Home Theater
- 32” Sharp Aquos flatsceen
- Full standup headroom and excellent access to all systems
- Main Engine and Generator controls
- 6 Each 8D AGM mounted below workbench in ER
- 220 V supply panel controls (DIN style ABB breakers)
- Delta T. In/Out circulation fan.
- Watertight Diamond SeaGlaze door to Captains/Owners cabin. Watertight door to Lazarette
- Workbench with drill press, vise.
- House, Engine Start and Generator Start Banks
- Fuel tanks integral to hull; day tanks added. Extensive Fuel manifolding.
- 5 zone HVAC Heat Exchangers/coolers. Note: One unit is inoperable
- Engine oil change pump (manual)
- Engine prelubrication/postlubrication system
- 1200 gpd Village Marine Tec/Racor watermaker.
- Whole house filter plus SPQ8 Sterilight UV sterilizer.
- 220 V jet pump and 24 V DC backup in event of AC failure or for “quiet ship” operations.
- Two each 30 gallon electric water heaters.
- The boat has 12 V, 24 V, 110 V and 220 V power.
- Power is provided by two 20 kW Northern Lights generators, new at refit, each capable of powering the entire vessel.
- Xantrex SW4024 4 kW inverter/charger to the 6 AGM 8D House Bank, and all 110 V systems on the boat are inverted with the exception of Lazarette outlets.
- While 220 V is required for the water heaters, Washer/Dryer HVAC and stove/oven operation, the boat may be run without generators and generators will not be needed at night to maintain refrigeration and watch standing electronics.
- Shore-power can be accessed at 50 amp or 30 amp sources.
- Separate battery chargers (4) service the House Bank, Engine Start/thruster batteries, 12 V Generator start batteries, and the 12 V backup navigation power system in the pilothouse.
- Living space lighting is 24 V halogen
- Machinery spaces have both 110 V and 24 V lighting.
- Vessel is wired for CAT 5E,
- 5 zone reverse cycle HVAC. one of the five units is not functioning
- Webasto 2010 hydronic heating system with Ever-hot heat exchanger which offers supplemental hot water heating in addition to the two 30 gallon electric water heaters. Each living space has blower driven heating unit which is part of the Webasto system, served by PEX tubing.
- Ample hang up and cabinet storage in Staterooms
- 425 gph Oberdorfer 220 V fuel transfer pump, manifolded to permit transfer to/from any tank on the boat, plus offload/onload capability. Fuel Polishing via two Racor triple cartridge 79/1000 MAV filter-sets.
- 4500 gallon main fuel tanks integral amidship plus 320 gallon day tanks.
- All fuel hoses use Parker replaceable hydraulic fittings (series 20).
- 6 person life rafts, hydrostatic deployment.
- Three automatic fire suppression systems: engine room (plus remote pull); lazarette (plus remote pull); electronics bay.
- Automatic engine shutdown may be overridden after activation of fire suppression, from pilothouse, in emergency.
- Fire extinguishers available in every space on the boat, with larger Purple K units forward and aft of the engine room
- Engine room has AFFF fire extinguisher for floating flammable liquid fires, plus handheld HALON in addition to the automatic system.
- Many PFDs including three survival suits. Never used.
- Deck: 50 feet of 1 ½” fire hose charged by two each 83 gpm engine or electrical driven raw water pumps
- Bilge Pumps: 24 V 4000 gph in each bilge bay and Two each 83 gpm engine/electrical driven pumps served by valved manifold to isolate source of water.
Lazarette Machinery Space
- Bosch Axxis Washer and Dryer
- New Kitchen-aid ice-maker 2012 (replaced the Franklin; much higher output)
- Dive Compressor: Max Air 90 9.0 cfm at 3500 psi.
- Webasto furnace, electronic control and circulation system
- 20 gallon water system pressure accumulator
- Steering pumps
- 30A and 50A isolation transformers
- Boost transformer for 50A service
- Water tankage; water heaters; Grundfos hot water circulation pump.
- Shop Air compressor.
- Maxwell HWC3500 24V windlass
- 300 and 400 feet of ½” HT chain
- Two 210 lb Forfjord anchors mounted in hawse pipes, which are themselves fitted with salt water wash down.
- The anchor locker has sufficient additional storage for fenders, and had below it a watertight collision space on the bow. A large Samson Post permits tying off snubbers and shorelines. These are mounted on a ¾” steel deck doubler plate.
- Deck box on the bow stores lines and safety gear
- Steelhead electro hydraulic boat crane
- 10’ RIB with 6hp Mercury OB
- 14’ Panga with 30 HP Honda. The Panga has a chart-plotter/sounder and ICOM VHF.
- Fresh and Salt water deck wash-downs.
- Large swim-step.
- Swim-step has dive ladder.
Length: LOA 61’, LWL 54’ Beam 18’6”
Displacement 140,000 lbs Draft: 7’
Lugger L1276A2 with ZFW 325 workboat gear 2.933 reduction 40X32 4 blade RH turn.
HP: 340 hp continuous duty rated (including gear)
Hours: 400 Cruise: 7.5 kts @1205 rpm at less than 1 gallon/nm. Max rpm 1800. Wet exhaust.
Sidepower bowthruster with dedicated battery bank.
Total fuel capacity 4,800 gallons providing range in excess of 4,500 nm
Two each day tanks, 162 gallons each
Water: two each at 162 gallons each/ 324 gallons, supplied by 1200 gpd Village Marine Tec watermaker
Holding: 200 gallons est.
Haulout 2019 and prior
June 2019 Survey with positive outcome.
Audio gauge to test metal all tested good in June 2019.
Full thickness reported
- Blast and paint
- hull Awl-grip Ice Blue,
- toe rail, brow, Corinthia Blue,
- boot-stripe Awl-grip Claret.
- All over 2x Awl-grip 545 primer.
- Pilasters repainted Awl-grip Snow White over Awl-grip 545
- Bottom paint
- 2x ABC3 commercial coating. Same paint used last haul-out, lasted 3.5 yrs without any blistering, or gaps in paint or need to prime; sanded and applied ABC3. Rated at 5 years and I believe it.
- Hull had been blasted to white metal in 2012 with 3x coats Amercoat 235 primer and 2x ABC3.
- ABC3 is the PPG/Ameron commercial bottom paint; ablative
- Zincs replaced; old zincs at about 2/3 or 66% and had not been replaced since last haul-out although the divers dreams on the rudder may have been R&R once.
- Strip main deck, paint 2x Amercoat 235 primer 2x Amershield white.
- Wire brush or strip boat deck, prime with Amercoat 235 then 3x Amershield white.
- Awl-grip Griptex non skid
- Bulwarks: sand and paint 2x Amershield white; spot primed where necessary.
- Repaint swim step 3x Awl-grip ice blue
- R&R boarding doors re bed hinges, paint 2x Amercoat 345 with 2x or 3x Amershield white
- Chain Locker:
- Removed all chain;
i. Port remains never used/400’
ii. Stbd very good condition 300’
iii. Repainted 50’ scope marks.
- Needle gun removal of rust, power wire brushed, primed and finished with 3 coats Amercoat 235
- Forepeak Tank
- This is the area under the chain locker fwd of the crash bulkhead; sealed with no penetrations. Pristine condition, dry. Had been primed with red lead; left it that way.
- Access is via large round bolted cover in the “breasthook” (which is the floor of the chain locker and acts as structural strengthening member for the bow plating and stem) bolted with 7/8” bolts and rubber gasket.
- Resealed with new rubber gasket and silicone (easier to remove in future if desired).
- This had not been opened since hull completed in 1991.
- Recommend 10-15 year cycle.
- Replaced anchor billboards: new black UHMW, much larger than prior, sealed with Sikaflex and screwed into place. Much easier to land the anchors but you still have to make sure the flukes point outboard.
- Removed, dismantled
i. Dismantled windlass; all pristine condition. Replaced 90 gear oil,
ii. Repainted housing Awl-grip Snow White
iii. Resealed to deck with custom rubber gasket plus silicone.
iv. Lubricated all external parts with red washout resistant bearing grease; lubed clutch cones with marine anti seize compound.
- New anchor shackles.
- House batteries replaced 2018. 4X 8D AGM
- All seawater valves serviced.
- Tides Marine dripless seal replaced; shaft log painted.
- Oil changes
- Engine and Trans oil changed.
- Generator oil changes, raw water impellers changed.
- Engine raw water and both crash pump impellers changed.
- Replaced underwater light with Imtra blue/white LED constant or flashing
- 1 of 5 HVAC units
- Holding Plate freezer; seawater circulation pump rebuilt but that’s not the problem.
- Cell repeater.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.