The interior of this vessel is very stylish and beautifully crafted in natural wood. Johnson boats are renowned for lots of spacious headroom.
Forward we have the large Master Cabin, beautifully decorated and completed with king sized bed, storage draws and ample hanging lockers, reading light, dressing table with large mirror and TV. The Master Cabin also has en-suite facilities with head and shower.
Aft we have another double cabin accessed via a sweeping staircase from the Saloon. This VIP Cabin also boasts a king sized double bed and again has full en-suite facilities including head and shower.
Mid Ships to both port and starboard we have matching spacious Guest Cabins both with twin beds and ample hanging and storage space. These Guest Cabins share a bathroom equipped with head and shower.
There is a separate twin Crew Cabin forward and accessible from a hatch on the fore deck of the boat. This Crew Quarters also has its own head and shower.
From the Aft deck through sliding patio doors we have a spacious main Saloon with a large U-shaped Sofa and table. Forward is a separate Galley and Dining Area comfortably seating 6. Steps down from the Dinning Area lead to the Master and Guest Cabins.
This Johnson 65 has a huge interior and huge aft deck with a seating / dinning area for 10 people. The large forward deck has sunpad cushions to allow you to enjoy the Spanish Sunshine.
Some of her key features include davits that allow the carriage of a large dinghy tender, a third set of hydraulic controls aft, full teak decks that were renewed in 2016 and the boat had a full respray also in 2016.
This vessel has both winter and summer covers and a Flybridge Bimini. This stunning Flybridge Cruiser also boasts and enclosed Galley and beautifully appointed Master Cabin with additional custom made teak storage units. The ample Flybridge offers home to a Seadoo Jetski (which is included in the price) with its own lifting crane. The owners of the boat are also including within the price diving tanks, diving gear and compressor to refill the tanks.
This vessel has just had its Category 2 Certificate renewed making it ready for Charter. (up to 60 miles offshore)
Fitted Specification Includes :
* Stainless Steel Electric Davits
* Hydraulic Passerelle
* Electric Windlass
* 220v / 20KVA Onan Generator
* 4 Battery Chargers
* Inverter 12v - 220V
* Two Winches on Aft Deck
* Hot and Cold Deck Shower
* Aft Deck Fridge
* Flybridge Wet Bar including Ice Maker and Sink
* Teak Decking (Renewed 2016)
* Full Boat Respray 2016
* Zodiac Liferaft (12 People)
* Life Jackets x 16
* EPIRB 406 Mhz
* All safety Gear Needed for Charter
* Raymarine R41X ( with Flybridge Repeater)
* Autopilot (with Flybridge Repeater)
* Autonavigation Plotter (with Flybridge Repeater)
* Raymarine C120 Chart Plotter (with Flybridge Repeater)
* VHF ( with Flybridge Repeater)
* UHF Long Range Radio
* Bow & Stern Thrusters
* Underwater Lighting
* Compressor to Re-fill Diving Tanks
* Diving Tanks and Diving Gear
* Seadoo RXP 260 Jetski (2013) (Stored on Flybridge)
* Besonzi Hydraulic Lifting Crane lifting up to 400kg (on Flybridge to launch Jetski)
* Semi Rigid Nautilia Tender (2015) with Tohatsu 4T 6hp Outboard Engine
* AEG Dishwasher
* Halogen Hob
* Oven / Grill / Microwave
* Fridge Freezer
* Zanussi Washing Machine
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning ( 6 Units all with individual controls)
* TV & DVD in Saloon and Master Cabin
* Stereo's in all Cabins, Saloon, Aft Deck and Flybridge
* Speaker System and Bluetooth USB Stick Surround Sound System
* Intercom System
* Flybridge Bimini
* Winter Covers (new 2016)
* Summer Covers (new 2018)
* Inflatable Doughnut
* Inflatable Paddle Board