TYPE: OLYMPIC SEA 42
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 1992
COUNTRY BUILT: GREECE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 42
LENGTH IN METERS: 12.45
DRAFT: 1.95m (Lead keel)
DISPLACEMENT: 7800 kg
CABINS: 3 + SALOON
WC/SHOWER: 2/2 + Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: PERKINS
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 50 HP
LAST OVERHAUL: Completely Overhauled in 2006 (by VOLVO center)
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: SHAFT / 7 KNOTS
GENERATOR: Solar panel (68W SOLARA) / Battery charger (Sterling 40A) / Inverter 1000W
SAILS/AGE/CONDITION: - NEW MAST, BOOM (Sparcraft) in 2016.
- New Standing rigging and running ringing (2016).
- Rigid boomvang (2016).
- Furling main sail (2007, very good condition).
- Furling genoa (of 2007 very good condition).
- New Furling system FACNOR in 2016.
- Removable stay sail.
- Storm jib (very good).
- Spinnaker (very good).
- Spinnaker pole.
- 2 X Harken Barbarosa (2 speed) self tailing winches for Genoa
- 2 X Harker Barbarosa (2 speed) self tailing winches for the
outhauls and reefing lines, all of whinch are led on top of the
coach roof through Spinlock clutches.
- Gangway (st. Steel- teak).
REFRIGERATORS: Dual Voltage Waeco Series 80 / Coldmachin VD09
Fridge (190 lit, can laso run on shore power)
BATTERIES: 2 X 130ah VICTON AGM (of 2017) + engine battery
HOT WATER: YES (engine + 220V)
PUMPS: ELECTRIC X 2 + MANUAL
WINDLASS: LOFRANS 1000 W
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES:Gas Stove-Oven
DEPTH SOUNDER: Raymarine ST60 (of 2007)
LOG: Raymarine ST60 (of 2007)
WIND INDICATOR: Raymarine ST60 (of 2007)
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST6002 smart pilot (of 2007)
GPS: FURUNO GP32
COMMUNICATION: FURUNO 1000 (GMDSS) + ICOM M506 DSC (with built in AIS receiver)
TENDER: YES 2.40 m (very good)
FUEL: 150 L
WATER: 350 lit (3 stainless steel tanks)
IMPORTANT EQUIPMENT: - Galley work top and cabins wash basins and
cabinet tops finished in Gorian Aqua.
- New mattresses and upholsteries in the cabins.
- Bimini top and folding cockpit table.
- All lights LED, Dual day / night chart table light,
electric fog horn / Deck and stern boarding flood
lights / Galley extractor fan.
- All cabins and saloon fitted with AC sockets / 12v
sockets in accommodation and cockpit.
- Stereo Radio CD player (4 saloon and 2 cockpit marine speakers.
- 2 Alternators (Prestoline 90A and Lucas 70A spare)
- Bruce type anchor with 50m chain / Spare kedge
anchor with 5m chain and 40m rope.
- Roll bar over the stern.
- Ample quantity of ropes, fenders, boat hook, MOB life ring and light.
- Complete set of Pyrotechnics (renewed in 2017).
- 3 X ABC Powder fire extinguishers in date.
FLAG AND VAT: BRITISH, VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 44500 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD
COMMENTS: OLYMPIC SEA 42 is effectively a Jeanneau Sun
Legend 41, designed by Doug Peterson, built under
license in Greece by Olympic marine. The hull is
laid up by hand using stratified GRP / Kevlar and all
the interior is teak lined throughout.
The boat is sea worthy and lively cruiser combining
good sailing performance with comfort, ideally
suited for pleasure cruising. Under the current
ownership she has been professionally and carefully
maintained and upgraded in many aspects.
The vessel has normally been kept ashore approx. 9 months every year.
The saloon has a large folding table witch can be
converted to a double berth, and the settees back
also can be raised to convert to pilot berths.