We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: Ed Dubois
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 10.11 м
Ширина: 3.53 м
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 8.23 м
Минимальная осадка: 1.68 м
Максимальная осадка: 1.68 м
Водоизмещение: 5130 кг
Балласт: 1909 кг
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 15.06 м
Общая мощность: 19 HP
Марка двигателя: 1
Год постройки: 2004
Модель двигателя: Volvo MD 2020
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: Парусный привод
Мощность двигателя: 19 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (180 Литры)
Топливные баки: (80 Литры)
Сточная цистерна: 1
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
Число душевых: 1
- LOA 10.11m.
- LWL 8.23m.
- Beam 3.53m.
- Daft 1.68m.
- Ballast 1909kg.
- Displacement 5130kg.
- Fuel tank cap 80L.
- Water tank cap 180L.
- Holding tank cap 100L.
- Aft cabin 2m approx.
- Fwd cabin 1.8m approx.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Hull is in white GRP.
- The deck is white and grey GRP.
- Wide side decks secured by stainless steel double guard wires supported by stainless steel stanchions, pulpit and quarter pushpits with a wire gate.
- Fin keel with transom hung rudder and tiller steering in an aft style cockpit.
- New Flexi Teak fitted in the cockpit 2018.
- She has just been lifted ashore 10/9/20 and will be antifouled. Ready to go for the next owner!!
- Double bow roller.
- 15kg Plough anchor with 50m of 8mm chain.
- 15kg Plough 2nd anchor.
- Manual anchor windlass with warping drum and winch handle.
- 4 synthetic mooring warps + spare warps.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- 1 Samson post.
- 4 white fenders + spares.
- 10 rope clutches.
- 1 x Lewmar 2 speed winch - starboard controls.
- 1 x Lewmar 2 speed winch - port controls.
- 1 x Lewmar 2 speed winch - starboard Genoa.
- 1 x Lewmar 2 speed winch - port Genoa.
Running Rigging -
- Main halyard polyester in very good condition - 2018.
- Genoa halyard polyester in fair condition - 2009.
- SPI halyard polyester in fair condition - 2009.
- Topping lift polyester in very good condition - 2016.
- Genoa sheets polyester poor condition - 2009.
- Main sheet polyester in good condition - 2009.
- Reef 1 polyester slab in fair condition - 2009.
- Reef 2 polyester slab in fair condition - 2009.
- Reef 3 polyester slab in fair condition - 2009.
Interior and Accommodation
6 berths in total in 2 cabins, comprising a double berth in the forward cabin and a double berth in the aft cabin, 2 single port & starboard settee berths in the saloon.
Interior is finished in solid wood with grey/blue fabric upholstery - replaced in 2008.
12v led and halogen lighting.
Forward Cabin has a double berth and good natural light via an opening hatch. Ample storage space in drawers, a hanging locker, shelves and under the berth.
The saloon has a port and starboard single settee berths and a double leaf folding table. There is ample storage in the saloon in various lockers and drawers.
L shaped galley is to port aft in the saloon and comprises a Flavel double burner cooker with oven and grill, double stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised water via a mixer tap and a top-loading fridge. Separate freshwater supply.
Navigation Station is to starboard aft in the saloon and has a good-sized chart table and forward facing seat. Ships electrical systems control panel.
Heads are to starboard aft of the saloon with a Jabsco manual sea toilet, washbasin and shower with hot & cold pressurised water. Ventilation via an opening port light which also provides natural light.
Aft cabin is to port and has a large double berth and ample storage space in various drawers, hanging locker, shelves and under the berth. Port light into the cockpit provides natural light.
- Raymarine 54E DSC VHF radio at chart table - 2005.
- Vtronix cockpit speaker - 2005.
- Furuno GP50 GPS at chart table - 2005.
- Raymarine Sea Talk echosounder in cockpit - 2005.
- Simrad TP32 autopilot in cockpit - 2016.
- Raytheon R10XX radar at chart table.
- Raymarine Sea Talk speed/log in the cockpit - 2005.
- Raymarine Dragonfly chart plotter & GPS in cockpit - 2016.
- Raymarine Sea Talk wind speed/direction in the cockpit - 2005.
- Cobra VHF radio (submersible) in cockpit - 2014.
Rig and Sails
- Fractional Sloop.
- Kemp aluminium mast with double aft swept spreaders.
- Stainless steel standing rigging - new 2017 incl furler.
- Kemp boom.
- Selden furlex 204S headsail furling - new 2017.
- Polyester running rigging.
- Lazy jacks.
- Cruising chute tack line.
- Mainsail by Arun in Polyester in good condition - 2007.
- Genoa by Arun in polyester in good condition - 2007.
- Spare mainsail in polyester in fair condition.
- Cruising chute in polyester by Arun in good condition - 2001.
Machinery and Propulsion
Powered by a Volvo Penta MD 2020 19hp 3 cylinder engine with sail drive to a 3 blade fixed prop. Fitted in 2004.
- Engine Serial No 5102338760.
- Engine oil and filters changed Sept 2020.
- Fresh and seawater cooled via a heat exchanger.
- Morse throttle control.
- Rope cutter.
Systems and Tankage
- Pressurised hot water is via a calorifier.
- Webasto heating in the saloon and aft cabin.
- 80L stainless steel fuel tank.
- 180L stainless steel water tank.
- 100L plastic holding tank - pumped via seacock.
12v ships electrical system is powered by 3 batteries and has a control panel at the Navigation Station.
- 2 Lucas XV Supreme 12v 110ah domestic batteries - 2015.
- 1 Leisure GS-L26 12v 70ah engine start battery - 2015.
- 1 spare GS Neptune 12v 70ah battery - unused.
- 14v/60amp engine alternator.
- 240v shore power with cable.
- Sterling 100w invertor.
- Cetrek 240v automatic battery charger.
- VSR Switch Cluster battery management system.
- Nasa battery monitor BMI.
Audio and Visual
- Sony Radio/CD near the chart table - 2005.
- 2 internal speakers.
- Maroon sprayhood by Arun.
- Maroon spray dodgers by Arun.
- Maroon cockpit cover by Arun.
- Ocean Safety 6 man liferaft 2019 - next service 2022.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- Manual ABC dry powder fire extinguisher.
- Manual foam fire extinguisher.
- Automatic CO2 fire extinguisher.
- 6 Seago 270N lifejackets - require servicing.
- 6 harnesses.
- Harness points.
- 2 horseshoe lifebuoys. (1 with light).
- Navigation lights incl, fwd port & starboard, stern white, mast tricolour, mast steaming and mast anchor lights.
- Plastimo rubber dinghy - 2008.
Manufacturer and Design Information
- Designed by Ed Dubois and built by Westerly Marine Construction Ltd in 1993.
Good stability in all conditions, for which Westerly's are renown. White Magic is very responsive and is quick to reach her boat speed. As well as enjoying her sailing performance, we have really appreciated White Magic’s comfortable “home from home” qualities.
Known defects include; sail drive gaitor needs replacing, flares are out of date, fire extinguishers require servicing/replacing as necessary and lifejackets require servicing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.