SELLER WANTS TO SELL NOW AND IS LOWERING THE PRICE $15,000 ! DON'T DELAY
Lady Barbara is a rare find!
A Pacific Seacraft that upholds the reputation of sturdiness and sailing capability. Designed by William Crealock from the ground up to be agile under sail and comfortable in the cabin.
Extremely well maintained by previous owner with numerous upgrades including Garmin electronics (GPS, Radar, autopilot). With a full sail locker and a fresh coat of bottom paint, she is ready to set sail on the bay or around the world!
Anyone looking to maximize their sailing season in style with a classic boat that will take you anywhere, this is a boat you need to check out!
Please see the full description for more details.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Pacific Seacraft
Дизайнер: W.I.B. Crealock
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 32 футы 8 дюймы
Ширина: 9 футы 10 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 24 футы 3 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 4 футы 1 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 12600 фунты
Балласт: 5200 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 42 футы 6 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 12600 фунты
Общая мощность: 38 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 3JH2E
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1572
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 38 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 2 (42 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 2 (48 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1
Число односпальных коек: 1
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
Who has not yearned for the comfort of a pilothouse when the sea spray's flying and the wind is piping up over the bow. The Pacific Seacraft Pilothouse 32 was designed with both the tropical and cooler weather sailor in mind. The pilothouse enhances the fine sheer of the yacht and flows smoothly into the low lying cabin top. The 32's hull configuration, rig and underbody are very similar to larger Pacific Seacraft designs. The result is outstanding sailing performance, speed under power, comfortable motion, and superb ease of handling. Belowdecks, rich hand-rubbed teak joinery radiates in proper counterpoint to a soft white matte finish. Fresh air and sunlight stream through the large pilothouse windows and through polished chrome-plated bronze opening ports. The interior is perfect for a family or two couples. You step down into an airy, open salon, which offers 360-degree visibility through opening windows of tempered glass. Sitting at the dinette to port, a lower tier of windows allows you to enjoy the view. To starboard, an inside steering station boasts a comfortable, contoured seat and hinged foot rest. You can glance upward through an opening hatch to check sail trim. All controls and electronics are close at hand and a large screen wiper maintains excellent forward visibility in wet conditions. There is ample space for storage of dry goods and personal belongings. Off watch and in a harbor, a single berth aft on the starboard side beckons. The dinette converts into a second single berth.
Description of Lady Barbara
Lady Barbara, the Pacific Seacraft Pilothouse 32 lives up to William Crealock’s, the designers, high expectations as an exceptional sailing vessel that is built as tough as they come. This boat is a true sailboat with the benefits of a pilothouse. Forget all preconceived notions about a pilothouses being poor sailing vessel because this Crealock’s design defies all. The boat was designed to the same standards as Crealocks other boats for Pacific Seacraft with sailing ability being key and of the utmost importance.
This boat is cutter rig with a jib, staysail, and mainsail. This not only give you more customization to suit the conditions you are sailing it also allows you to increase sail area while keeping low center of gravity to minimize heal and maximize comfort.
The Pacific Seacraft allows you to maximize you sailing season with the dual helm stations. One helm out in the spacious cockpit when you can feel the sun and the breeze and when the foul weather hits you can be warm, dry, and underway behind the helm in your pilothouse with panoramic views of your surroundings.
The owner has kept meticulous care of Lady Barbara, upgrading all the electronic, including the full network of Garmin GPS, radar, wind, depth, and Raymarine autopilot. With the fresh Doyle mainsail Stackpack and a new coat of bottom paint Lady Barbara is ready to get sailing around the bay or around the world.
Below deck there are a surprising number of amenities. When you first enter the saloon, you are welcomed by the helm station and a large dinette table, with seating for 4, that can be converted to an additional berth. And then to starboard is a roomy settee berth. The boat is outfitted with full heat/ac along with a surround-sound radio/cd player. In the galley she has a fridge, a propane stove and oven, and hot and cold water tap. In the captain’s quarters we have a large v-berth with ample storage space. The v-berth comes with spring pad for extra comfort and fitted sheets specifically designed for the v-berth.
The Pacific Seacrafts are renowned for their seaworthiness and sailing capability. Lady Barbara is a rare and fine example of this craftsmanship that Pacific Seacrafts name was built on. These boats don’t come to market often and when they do, they are not there for long so act quickly!
- 6' 5" long seats with contoured seat backs and seat drains.
- Coaming has one built-in winch handle box.
- Two cockpit seat lockers for ample storage.
- Raised helmsman's seat covers vented propane locker for two tanks.
- One 2.4 gallon-10 pound propane tank (empty). 2 safety harness pad eyes.
- 25 GPM bilge pump mounted through cockpit seat riser.
- Pedestal wheel steering w-brake, offset stainless steel pedestal guard w-pod mounted instruments, engine throttle controls & emergency tiller.
- Removable cockpit sole w-thick neoprene gasket seal & four chrome bronze retainers & finger pulls for access to generator locker.
- Two 1-1-2" drains in cockpit sole to seacocks for fast self-bailing.
- Hot & cold freshwater shower in coaming box
Spars and Rigging
- Aluminum spar
- Cutter rig: clubfoot staysail, tackplate, staysail stay, clubboom on pedestal, single sheet with turning blocks to cockpit cleat halyard to #8 winch on mast with cleat
- Four sheave masthead, internal halyards, airfoil spreaders.
- Low friction luff track.
- Combination bow-foredeck light on mast. Anchor light on masthead. Internal conduit with VHF coax cable and wires.
- Single line reefs, reef horns and gooseneck.
- One Lewmar #16 single speed jib halyard winch w-cleat.
- Internal 2:1 outhaul, cunningham and adjustable boom topping lift.
- 4:1 block and tackle boom vang. Mast collar to lead lines aft.
- 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging, braided dacron running rigging.
- Forged chrome bronze open body turnbuckles.
Cockpit: cable driven pedestal steering with disengaging wheel clutch, engine controls and Ritchie SP 5 steering compass.
Pilothouse: bulkhead mounted cable driven wheel, wheel clutch, engine controls, engine hour meter, fuel level indicators and Ritchie compass.
Sails and Canvas
- Full battened main in Doyle StackPack
- 110 Haarstick jib
- 130 Genoa jib
- Thurston experimental drifter
- Bimini cover (New 2019)
- Spare main (retired in favor of present when StackPack was added because to old is a bit stretched).
- Garmin GPSmap 741X – 2014
- Garmin Radar
- Ray-marine Wheel pilot autopilot – 2018
- Garmin wind depth and speed
- Hand laminated hull and deck. First hull laminate uses vinylester resin for superior blister resistance. Standard molded-in gel coat color is Antique White with contrasting boot and sheer stripes.
- Stainless steel chainplates and backing plates are caulked and thru-bolted to the hull. Solid teak rubstrake on hull.
- Bottom paint just redone - July 2020.
- Rudder supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon. - Ballast is 5,200 pound (2.1 mt) solid lead casting with s.s. keel bolts. Keel to hull joint bedded in epoxy.
- Interior is structural fiberglass, plywood & gel coat interior module bonded into hull with fiberglass mat and woven roving. Primary bulkheads bonded into hull & deck w-fiberglass then bolted in place.
- Underside of deck, lockers and entire bilge are gel coated to prevent mildew and to facilitate cleaning.
- Deck to hull connection: Mating hull & deck flanges bedded in polyurethane adhesive and fastened with stainless steel thru-bolts.
- Deck is balsa cored. Plywood core in hardware mount areas.
- Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern.
- All cleats, winches, turning blocks, pulpits and stanchions are installed with backing plates. All hardware caulked with polyurethane.
- Stainless steel 30" high double rail bow and stern pulpits with running lights and 30" high double lifeline stanchions. Boarding gates.
- Stainless steel stem fitting with two heavy-duty anchor rollers, platform with teak treads and quick-release locking pins for CQR anchor.
- Two plow anchors with chain and rode
- Divided bow chain locker for two anchor rodes.
- Electric windlass, Lafrance 1000W
- Lightweight Fortress Danforth stern anchor
- Deep bulwarks with heavy teak cap rail, hand fitted with butterfly joints.
- Chrome plated bronze deck hardware includes: All hinges, hasps, jam cleats, chain pipes, deck fills, etc.
- Two Lewmar #44 two-speed self- tailing genoa sheet winches. One Lewmar #16 one-speed self-tailing mainsheet winch. One Lewmar #16 one-speed self-tailing main halyard winch.
- Six 4" x 7" opening ports with screens.
- Two 12" bow mooring cleats with 3" hawse pipes.
- Two 10" open spring cleats amidships. Two 10" open stern mooring cleats. One anchor deck pipe on foredeck, and one aft. - Designated cleats for each winch.
- Four teak loop handrails on cabin house.
- One large opening Bomar hatch forward plus four 10" opening Bomar hatches; 1 ea. in galley, 1 ea. in head, 2 ea. in main salon.
- Fiberglass companionway sliding hatch and seahood. - Hinged and locked entry door with window.
- Ball bearing mainsheet traveler over main hatch.
- Stern chain locker to port with deck pipe and anchor roller.
- Stern mounted s.s. swim ladder with teak treads and boarding gate.
- White Formica cabin sides and white matte finish below counter height. - All interior wood is hand rubbed with teak oil.
- 6' 1" headroom with teak and holly sole throughout cabin area, all hatches and hatch openings in sole banded in solid teak.
- Spun polyester wrapped foam cushions with choice of fabrics.
- Zippered vinyl headliner for access to deck hardware & wiring. Forecabin - 6' 4" long and 80" wide double V-berth.
- Two large cedar lined hanging lockers.
- Drawers, bookshelves, cabinets and storage bins.
- Formica walls, teak trim, vanity mirror and Corian counter tops.
- Extensive drawers and lockers for storage.
- Teak hinged shower seat with teak shower grate and shower sump.
- Sink faucet doubles as shower head
- 6' 4" long and 39" wide settee berth to starboard with storage below.
- Two double dinette seats face fore & aft.
- Solid teak dinette table converts to 6' 11" long x 34" wide single berth.
- Lockers & storage.
- Polished stainless steel double sink with electric pump pressure fresh water and foot operated manual pump. Corian counter top
- Gimbaled s.s. two burner propane stove w-oven, broiler, & safety bar.
- Large ice box style refrigerator with hinged lid and hand operated ice box pump out to sink. Adler Barbour.
- Built-in waste basket with laminated chopping block lid.
- Food and dish storage lockers and drawers.
- Two water tanks with inspection ports, approx. 85 gallons (322 Itr.) total.
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system for galley, head and shower. - Six gallon hot water heater from engine heat exchanger or shore power.
- Bronze thru-hull fittings with UL approved bronze seacocks below the waterline, and bronze ball valves above waterline.
- All thru hull hose connections are double hose clamped.
- Marine head with holding tank and macerator pump.
- Electric shower sump pump with overboard discharge.
- Electric automatic bilge pump with float switch. Manual bilge pump in cockpit operable by helmsman.
- Yanmar 3JH2E, three cylinder, 38 hp diesel with fresh water cooling and 55 amp alternator. 1572 hours
- 3 blade bronze feathering prop
- Clear covered engine control panel in cockpit, hour meter on dash.
- Engine hour meter on interior dash.
- Two 48 gallon (182 Itr.) aluminum fuel tanks with gauges & cleaning ports.
- Mechanical fuel pump, electric back-up fuel pump.
- Racor fuel filter with water separator.
- Seawater strainer bulkhead mounted and water lift muffler system. Electrical
- AC-DC master power control panel with AC ammeter, AC voltmeter, polarity test circuit, six AC circuit breakers, DC ammeter, battery condition monitor and sixteen DC circuit breakers. Panel is hinged for easy access and located at interior helm station.
- Tinned copper wiring throughout. 110 volt shorepower system.
- Two marine batteries (approx. 86 amps each) plus starter battery. Four position battery switch. - Four day - night dome lights in main salon. Two reading lights in V-berth.
- Heart Freedom Inverter 100
- Five 110 volt AC outlets with GFI protection.
- RG-8U coaxial antenna cable led from masthead to interior helm station.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.