Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Najad Yachts
Страна приписки: Великобритания
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 39 футы 8 дюймы
Ширина: 11 футы 11 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 33 футы 2 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 6 футы 3 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 6 футы 3 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 10000 кг
Общая мощность: 60 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 4 JH2-T
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 60 HP
Число односпальных коек: 6
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP sandwich hull construction using balsa core and Isophthalic resin and NGA gelcoat for improved osmosis resistance. Coppercoat antifouling applied (2005).
- GRP sandwich deck with balsa core, laid with solid caulked teak, screwed with acid resistant stainless steel screws and deck laid in silicon.
- Coachroof, cockpit seats, and bathing platform are also teak laid.
- Cockpit sole has removable teak grating.
- Substantial teak-capped bulwark
- Brass-capped rubbing strake which is an integral part of the hull moulding.
- Decks recaulked and lightly sanded (2012).
- The yacht has been out of the water annually for bottom scrub andoes and hull and super structure polish
Keel & Rudder:
- Bolted lead keel with small wing at bottom to reduce water flow beneath keel.
- Semi-skegged GRP blade with 50mm stainless steel rudder post. Rudder fittings are cast bronze.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4 JH2-T (B) E, fresh-water cooled, 60HP, diesel engine.
- Cummins Diesel Promhigh efficiency filters parallel with standard primary filter.
Maintenance & Performance:
Propulsion & Steering:
- Flexible shaft connection and mechanical reverse gear.
- 3-Bladed fixed bronze propeller.
- Bowthruster (2010) with dedicated Red Flash 1800 battery located in forepeak.
- Steering pedestal with chain and wire-cable operated steering.
- Leather covered 900mm stainless steel wheel.
- Engine batteries – 1 x 12v Red Flash 1000.
- Service batteries – 5 x 12v 105Ah giving a total of 525Ah.
- Bowthruster battery – 1 x 12v 100Ah.
- Domestic and engine batteries can be linked in emergency.
- Heart Interface Battery management system.
- Victron 12v 50amp battery charger.
- Upgraded 120 Amp 14v Alternator on engine.
- Aqua/Aerogen 6 (rewired as Aerogen to 4 for greater efficiency in wind mode) mounted on 4 anti-vibration mountings.
- M G Duff electro eliminator on prop shaft.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Electric hot and cold pressurised water system with discharge pulsation damper.
- Hot water obtained from an insulated 40 litre calorifier heated via engine heat exchanger or immersion heater powered by 220v shorepower.
- Manual diaphragm bilge pump in cockpit & High output electric bilge pump (auto and manual).
- Total capacity of 341 litres (70 gallons) in 1 x stainless steel tank.
- Total capacity of 455 litres (100 gallons) in 2 x stainless steel tanks (original with 75 gallons and additional with 25 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 145 litres (32 gallons); stainless steel blackwater tank heads with deck pumpout located in starboard locker.
- Raytheon Radar at navigation station. Station integrated with GPS system (1999).
- Autohelm (1997):
- Log/speed on bulkhead.
- Depth sounder on bulkhead.
- Wind on bulkhead.
- Navdata at bulkhead.
- Multi-repeater at chart table.
- ST6000 Autopilot.
- Raymarine Chartplotter C120W (2009).
- Suunto D-135 Binnacle compass (1997)
- Standard Horizon GK 2000 VHF/DSC at chart table (2007).
- Standard Horizon VH310 remote control/handset in cockpit.
- ICS Nav6 Plus Navtex with instrument repeater (2006).
- Brass clock, barometer, temperature and hydrometer.
- Mast top aerial for VHF with coax cable to navigation station.
- Plastimo 2-burner gas hob with oven.
- Electric gas valve (fail safe) in gas locker switched from galley.
- Waeco DC 12V electric driven 100 litres capacity refrigerator.
- 1 x Jabsco PAR manual heads with discharge directly to holding tank.
- 2 x Showers with electric pump-out.
- Fresh water shower on transom with hot and cold supply.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5L-C cabin heating with outlets in heads, aft cabin, saloon, forward cabin and shower.
- Blaupunkt Frankfurt RCM 104 stereo radio/cassette with speakers in saloon and cockpit 10CD autochanger.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Un-stained African mahogany with satin finish throughout interior.
- The interior is handcrafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished with a satin finish. Cupboards and doors in solid Mahogany with profile-milled frames. Hull sides above berths are lined in Mahogany.
- Flooring of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay.
- Light grey alcantara style upholstery new 2013 Fabric upholstery with grey curtains and blue carpets throughout.
- White vinyl headlining’s.
- Standing headroom in saloon 6’4 (1.93m).
Description of layout from forwards:
The interior is based upon the standard layout option A with double berth in the owner’s suite as per layout C (see diagram). This is an example of Najad’s willingness to build yachts to the owner’s exact requirements.
The layout allows for a total of 6 berths, including the 2 saloon settees used as sea-berths (complete with lee-cloths, together with a large amidships heads and shower
The forward cabin has two singles in the bows which can be converted to a comfortable double (berth lengths 6’7”) with the supplied infill cushion.
The shower cabin is ensuite to the forecabin and located to port. This is trimmed in Corian and teak.
Opposite the shower cabin and located to starboard is a large hanging locker.
The saloon features a central folding leaf table on a pedestal base with L-shaped settee seating to port and a straight settee to starboard. Both settees form useful seaberths with lee-cloths.
The chart table area is outboard facing to starboard aft of the saloon seating and forward of the heads and uses a folding chart-seat arrangement. Extensive storage for Admiralty sized-charts can be found in the table and a special chart-locker beneath the deck.
The galley is located aft of saloon seating to port and incorporates an L-shaped work surface reaching aft along the walkway to the owner’s cabin. The galley uses laminated worktops and twin S/S sinks, cooker, top opening refrigerator and ample stowage lockers.
The midships heads is located to starboard aft of the chart table and incorporates a heads, washbasin, mirror, stowage lockers and shower. All surfaces are laminated and finished in GRP, Corian and teak.
The aft owner’s cabin is accessed through the portside walkway and is configured with a large double berth set to starboard. Sprung base comfortable seating and a dressing table can be found to port along with a large hanging locker.
- Masthead sloop with deck-stepped mast and 2 sets of spreaders.
- Spars: Aluminium alloy.
- Sparmaker: Selden.
- Standing rigging: S/S wire 10mm 19 strand with 8mm intermediates and babystay (1997).
- Selden RCD mainsail track with ball-bearing cars on fully-battened mainsail.
- Slab reefing with 3 reefs.
- Selden Rodkick rod vang with gas damper.
- Lazyjacks and stack pack.
- Mainsheet track with trimlines to ball-bearing car.
- Selden Furlex 10C genoa furler.
- Removable inner forestay for storm and working jibs.
- Separate halyards and cleats for storm and working jibs.
- Cruising chute rigging package with lines led aft along stanchion guides.
- Spinnaker kit and pole.
- Spinnaker topping lift, stopper at mast and ball-bearing sliders with track on mast.
- Aluminium rigging screw protectors.
- Mechanical backstay tensioner.
- Running rigging largely updated (2008).
- 2 x Anderson 52 genoa manual self-tailing 2 speed winches.
- 2 x Anderson 40 spinnaker manual self-tailing 2 speed winches.
- 2 x Anderson 28 halyard manual self-tailing at mast 2 speed winches.
- 1 x Anderson 10 reefing manual self-tailing at mast 1 speed winch.
- Hood vectran mainsail (2009).
- Hood vectran genoa (2009).
- Syveson Working jib – Dacron Radial-cut with piston hanks and UV strip (1997).
- Syveson Storm jib – 12 sqm on hanks (orange, 1997).
- Crusader Cruising Chute – 105 sqm tri-radial nylon with squeezer/snuffer (2002).
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and guardrail stanchions.
- Boarding gates to port and starboard.
- Bathing ladder.
- Stainless steel granny bars at base of mast.
- Yacht legs and glassed-in backing pads for attachment points.
- Teak seats mounted in pushpit.
- Glass sprayscreen with aluminium frame and grab-bars.
- Gloss varnished companionway top.
- Storage for 2 x camping gas butane bottles.
- Varnished cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans Airon 1000w 12v electric/manual anchor windlass.
- 41lb (20kgs) Bruce anchor self-stowed on stainless steel twin roller stemhead fitting.
- Chain: 80 metres of 8mm chain.
- Spring cleats.
- Various warps and fenders; fenders and mooring lines replaced (2008).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood and cockpit tent adapted for greater headroom new 2013 in Charcoal fabric.
- Matching stack pack boom cover.
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon Redstart dinghy (second hand) (2009).
- Honda 2.3hp outboard (2009).
- Teak outboard bracket on pushpit.
- 6 person double-floor liferaft in valise.
- OSCAR man overboard recovery system.
- Inflatable Jonbuoy danbuoy.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy.
- RORC Offshore flare pack.
- Webbing jackstays on side-decks.
- Firdell blipper radar reflector fitted above top spreaders.
- Signal horn mounted on mast.
- Full navigation lights with tricolour at masthead and anchor light.
Sailboat Buyer Guide 2001 – Comments
The Najad 391 is designed with a large, uncluttered, flush teak deck. The teak planks are curved to follow the shear of the hull with solid teak fitted around the outer deck edge and hatches.
The cockpit provides good protection behind the toughened glass windscreen which is further enhanced by a sprayhood that folds flat when not in use.
The hull has been completely redesigned and now has an integral bathing platform in the transom. The new, sleek hull has a long sailing waterline and a flatter stern, which improves water flow.
Najad pay a lot of attention to the interior layout of their yachts because they feel it must be practical at seas as well as comfortable in the harbour. To achieve this, Najad have utilised the space to provide ample storage and a safe working environment which will suit both long distance and weekend sailors. The style and finish of the mahogany interior is very special and gives the boat a natural feeling of quality.
The Najad 391 is designed to be a modern long distance cruiser with the highest sailing performance.
The keel and rudder are built up by NACA wing section. The fin keel is relatively long for good course stability and motion at sea. The ballast lead keel with a ratio of 44 per cent is bolted on and a small wing at the bottom of the keel reduced waterflow which results in less drag. The rudder is semi-balanced with a strong half-skeg, which ensure that the steering is light and positive.
This combination of keel and rudder design enables the boat to have a turning circle of her own length. The hull, keel, rudder and rig design have improved the sheeting angles to 10/14 degrees and this has resulted in increased performance and speed. The strong bottom grid and stringers are laminated into the hull in order to take the external and rig loads.
The 391 has got an open uncluttered flush deck with a small coachroof aft which improves the headroom in the aft cabin. The windscreen is forward of the instrument panel in the cockpit to create more space below the sprayhood. The cockpit recesses in the coamings are flush which gives a more comfortable back rest. An integral swimming platform is built into the stern for comfort and security.
Below deck the layout is basically the same as in many of the other Najad models. Our experience has shown that this layout process to be the best at sea.
Based on modern techniques and many years of experience, the Najad 391 is a product of perfection from Najad.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.