We just reduced “WORKBOAT” to 155K! This is an absolutely incredible price for a very clean Picnic Boat.
WORK BOAT was Bob Hinckley’s personal Picnic Boat. Her current owner keeps her in very nice condition. In the last few years “Work Boat” has seen numerous mechanical upgrades. Including recent starter, belts and hoses, motor mounts, hot water heater, mooring cover (unused still in bag), Back drop curtains, soundproofing of engine compartment and complete engine/ Jet service. Whatever she has needed along the way, the owner has provided. “Work Boat” is a very sound example of the Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic with a fabulous pedigree.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Hinckley Yachts
Дизайнер: Bruce King
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 36 футы 5 дюймы
Ширина: 10 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 1 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 11500 фунты
Общая мощность: 350 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 6LYA-STE diesel
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1800
Тип привода: Jet Drive
Мощность двигателя: 350 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 20 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 24 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (30 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (160 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (25 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
“WORK BOAT” is a Picnic Boat Classic with quite a pedigree. This was Bob Hinckley‘s personal Picnic Boat. She has seen numerous upgrades, including a Raymarine Chartplottter ( May 2020) and her owner keeps her in very nice condition. “Work Boat” will comfortably sleep two with separate head and galley as well as provide head turning, elegant transportation while cruising to or through any harbor.
ALSO AVAILABLE: *Triple-axle trailer also available from seller- Loadmaster 2009 model 390R61CBR, GVR 18900. Never dipped into salt water, spare tire, all wheel brakes with electric/hydraulic e coated disks.
HULL and DECK
- Black Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin & deck with molded in nonskid
- Double White Boot Stripe
- Red Bottom
- Varnished teak exterior teak trim
CONSTRUCTION: Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Beautiful Teak pulpit for anchor/ windlass (Completed by Hinckley in Southwest Harbor)
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel capped hull aft quarter splashguards
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top
- Stainless steel wrap-around handrail on pilothouse top
- Pilothouse top includes radar dome and GPS antenna painted to match the deck.
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform is painted to match the hull color:
- Teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless steel half round.
- Fold-down stainless steel swim ladder attached to the swim platform.
“Work Boat” has a varnished teak-capped coaming.
- Two-step interior teak boarding step can be mounted on either port or starboard inside coaming
- Teak deck step
- Stowage in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors
- (3) Flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit area drainage scuppers
- (2) Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck with drains or covers
- (4) Rupp spinning rod holders under port side deck.
- Outboard Bracket
- Davit system for dinghy
The insulated engine box has an Almond colored mesh fabric covered cushion.
- 2004 Hinckley fold-down engine box drink table on the aft end.
Aft Settee - has a cushioned bottom and back - upholstered in Sunbrella Blue and White Stripe fabric.
Pilothouse dash is finished with varnished teak.
- White soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights
- (2) Acrylic opening hatches overhead with screens.
- (4) Fixed windows, the forward two with two heavy-duty intermittent self-parking windshield wipers and freshwater washers.
- Covers for all pilothouse windows
- Teak locking companionway door includes fiddles to hold charts.
- Screens for louvered companionway door and a screen that fits over the companionway top offer protection while allowing extra light and ventilation below.
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
Ivory Stamoid canvas drop curtain (in like New condition) with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Port side is a forward and aft facing seat for two:
- Upholstered in Sunbrella Blue and White Stripe fabric
- Varnished teak integral handrail and cup holder
- Stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- Additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail
- Inboard teak access door to a storage area under the seat.
- Optional Beige Stidd adjustable helm seat
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges
- Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Masthead spotlight remote control at helm
- Custom varnished teak cup holder
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon RP-650 Autopilot with rate gyro-sensor
- Raymarine Chart plotter (May 2020)
- Raytheon 108 GPS
- Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF
- Raymarine Autopilot ( recently updated)
- Raytheon Tri-data Speed, Depth and NMEA information
- Cell phone wiring and outlet in glove box with rooftop antenna
- Fish finder (2005)
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette stereo with 5600 CD changer has four Bose 131 speakers.
Work Boat’s interior provides sleeping berths and stowage, head with shower, and a galley that offer comfortable accommodations for two.
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing.
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly and has a cabin sole cover
- All hatches have removable screens
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout
- Accu-point heater provides heat with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse.
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette stereo with 5600 CD changer and four Bose 131 speakers.
GALLEY (To port):
To port is the Galley with a Beige Clear Sand Formica countertop. Force 10 two-burner stove is on the forward part of the galley. The propane stove includes remote propane shut-off and has a wood stove cover that offers additional galley workspace. On the aft end of the galley there is a lift-top Adler-Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box. The stainless steel bowl sink has Grohe fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system.
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove with wood stove cover/cutting board (extra workspace) and remote shut-off
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigerator with lift-top access
- Stainless steel sink, fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system and separate sprayer
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out trash bin
- "Pantry" locker with cherry louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area.
- Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop
- Storage area under the galley sink that has a pullout trash bin.
- (3) Cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley
- Alpine cassette stereo located over.
- 12-volt light on aft bulkhead
A solid cherry door accesses the head located next aft from the hanging locker to starboard. The head includes:
- Vanity undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry wood countertop
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water (Shower never used).
- Vacu-flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank
- Storage in cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop
- Storage drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
- Mounted cherry trimmed mirror
- Forced ventilation
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
Sleeps two in V-berth forward
- A double berth is formed with the use of the filler piece with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in Chatham Skipper BR 9600-3619 fabric
- Varnished cherry shelves outboard over V-berths port and starboard
- A cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berth to starboard.
- (2) Hella fans are mounted on the forward bulkhead, port and starboard, facing aft.
- 12-volt lights
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 450-amps
- (2) Heavy-duty battery switches with battery parallel switch capabilities
- 80-amp alternator on the engine
- Magnavox cell phone in helm box
110-volt AC electrical system:
- Shore power cord with inlet and shore power relay
- 30-amp battery charger
- 110-volt outlet in head & galley
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
1997 Yanmar 6LYA-STE 350-hp engine with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive and Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission.
- Vetus 12-VDC 7" bow thruster
- Hinckley JetStick Gen-1 is integrated with bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Fitch 350 fuel catalyst system
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High water temperature alarm
- Oil change transfer pump for engine and transmission
- VDO Ocean pyrometer gauge for engine exhaust
- "Water drop" muffler
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- 2.5# Dry fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Accupoint heater with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse
Engine box has sound insulation and lead-lined foam double engine gaskets with forced air blower and baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- 12# Danforth anchor with 12' chain + 150' x 1/2" anchor rode
- Maxwell windlass with remote operation from pilothouse
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- 12-volt AFI air horn with switch on dash (2001)
- Fenders with fender covers
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Masthead & running lights
- ACR 12-volt remote spotlight masthead mounted with remote control at helm
Available separately from Seller:
- Triple-axle Trailer - Loadmaster 2009 model 390R61CBR, GVR 18900. Never dipped into salt water, spare tire, all wheel brakes with electric/hydraulic e coated disks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.